Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mess is an insight into her future.
YouTube will slowly crumble, influencers will be gone, and Saffron will become nothing.
She’ll have no money and no qualifications.

Reactions: 14
I’m so PISSED. SHE can literally donate to this herself can’t she???? Just trying to get money from her followers - yes for a good cause but seriously with her money she can do more good!! Than buying petty designer stuff
I don't really understand why you'd be annoyed over this. I'm sure she will donate herself but there's no harm in asking others to donate too?

Reactions: 32
I’m so PISSED. SHE can literally donate to this herself can’t she???? Just trying to get money from her followers - yes for a good cause but seriously with her money she can do more good!! Than buying petty designer stuff

I thought this, when I looked Saffron & Tyler hadn’t even donated themselves

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Throwback Thursday- why would you go in an apple store in a state like that anyway? And no, saffron, you are not a size 8- I am a size 8/10 and I am far far smaller than you hun.
859346BE-CE46-4984-9A9D-268BD98CD75D.jpeg

Reactions: 7
And no, saffron, you are not a size 8- I am a size 8/10 and I am far far smaller than you hun.
I can not stand this boring entitled brat, but I’m also a size 8/10 (depends on the item or brand) and I’m a similar size to her. So that’s pretty redundant.

Reactions: 17
Right??
View attachment 666710

Look at the state of it too. She's made such a mess in a short amount of time, I don't get why she moved in! She could have just lived with her parents from the start instead of moving back and forth a million times. 🤦🤦
Saffron just isn’t mature enough to live alone, she does f all for or by herself. Forever calling her mum and from what I can see Tyler is always with her, she’s tried to kill him with the “food” she makes🤣 So so strange, stupid she literally should have had some sense to move with mummy first and then move when the house is done, wtf idiot
Everyone at her party will be covid tested… so will she turn away a person who has covid , will she purchase all those test kits and go through the whole testing process? I don’t think so
Free at pharmacy’s now!!
Just seen that Lucinda Strafford (Love Island) is quite friendly with Harriet Blackmore. How long do you think it will be till Saffron is trying to make herself pals with the love island lot
Gosh so harri could go in next year. who remembers kaz (the one who used to go out with josh denzel) she knew and used to do make up for some in the previous cast and they ask her if she wanted to go on the show. harri would be well know like saff 😩🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what she's filming or having a photoshoot for this time? Hopefully not another its collection but she has tagged them while wearing swimwear
Am I the only one who hates that pink top??

Reactions: 3
Wonder what she's filming or having a photoshoot for this time? Hopefully not another its collection but she has tagged them while wearing swimwear
It’s defo not another in the style launch… nooooo not at alllll 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m pretty sure she teased about a week ago that she’s releasing a swimwear range with them, only onto her 35728th one now

Reactions: 6
So weird she’s dragged all of Tyler’s family down to Brighton for her birthday.. it’s nice they all get on but she seems .. crazy?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So weird she’s dragged all of Tyler’s family down to Brighton for her birthday.. it’s nice they all get on but she seems .. crazy?
So true, I don’t get why his brother and girlfriend and probably his parents have to be there for her birthday? im sure if Tyler has begged saff to bring all her family up when it was his birthday she would find it a bit odd

Reactions: 14
Where did she say she got them down? Maybe they chose to go down to be there for her birthday?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.