Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bday stories are unbearable :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I just can't at her level of narcissism

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her bday stories are unbearable :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I just can't at her level of narcissism
It’s just a big money fest. Can you imagine if she didn’t get any presents, her face would be tripping her. She’s genuinely reminding me of Veruca Salt

Reactions: 24
Did they do all this when it was Jeds birthday ?? Or even for Imogen. I swear for Tyler they went all out but for Imogen, Jed was the one who did the most n it wasn’t the same as Tyler’s. Why does princess saffron act like it’s her sweet 16

Why is her hair top so frazzled n choppy
0D8414DA-95AA-4093-9C74-E11B5D862437.png

49BC23D2-1F73-4CED-84E8-3AE729913B5B.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did they do all this when it was Jeds birthday ?? Or even for Imogen. I swear for Tyler they went all out but for Imogen, Jed was the one who did the most n it wasn’t the same as Tyler’s. Why does princess saffron act like it’s her sweet 16

Why is her hair top so frazzled n choppy View attachment 677236

View attachment 677240
But isn’t your 21st meant to be like a thing? Like it’s a landmark bday? So why wouldn’t she throw a party? 😂

Reactions: 45
But isn’t your 21st meant to be like a thing? Like it’s a landmark bday? So why wouldn’t she throw a party? 😂
Yea in my experience 21st is usually a big deal and party and special gift. They can afford it so why not. Can judge them for many things but not this one.

Reactions: 52
Sooo annoying that her neighbours took in a parcel for her but didn’t put it in the fridge :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it her actual birthday today? Has she put everyone on a posting ban? Barely anyone has posted anything?

Reactions: 5
She’s so entitled.. maybe her neighbours didn’t have room in their fridge? But no it’s so annoying that they kindly took her parcel yet didn’t empty all the stuff from the fridge just to cater to princess Saffron.

Reactions: 22
Why is it Saffron Barker X Make A Wish ??? What is it some kind of in the style collab ???? Trash 🗑

Reactions: 8
It looks like a strictly dress. She’s so over the top lol it baffles me. Obvs enjoy your birthday yk have fun but she seems exhausting
573F6ED4-A99E-46DE-BF84-FA34817A112D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
No one said don’t throw a party. Imo 21 isn’t that big of a deal. It’s different for everyone. Personally for me 18 is more significant. But it’s the fact everyone has to cater to saffron. Everyone has to drop everything n come down to saffron. Change their house for saffron. Empty their fridge to hold her cake like I’m sorry I’d take a prcel
For myNeighbour but I’m not putting it in my fridge idk wtf was in the box 😂. Her birthday seems to become a national holiday for their family when I don’t remember Jed or anyone else getting this much. Yeah she’s the princess of the family whatever but 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The dress is not it. All that money, no style. I could find something more stylish with less money.

Reactions: 43
398B63FE-009B-4DF8-A980-0F8ED12FB751.jpeg
I just find it funny that she claims to be a size 8 when you can clearly see that Imogen is smaller than her so if she’s an 8 then what makes Imogen ?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.