Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say celeb SAS but that’s on atm, but i would see it being something similar

Reactions: 4
I would say celeb SAS but that’s on atm, but i would see it being something similar
I’m trying to think of what else stand up to cancer used to be associated too that she would be selected to be filmed for

Reactions: 1
I’m trying to think of what else stand up to cancer used to be associated too that she would be selected to be filmed for
could it be stand up to cancer bake off? not sure when that’s being filmed

Reactions: 10
pls not the chase either she'll be asking if the 'cash builder' can put up a partition wall for her en suite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
could it be stand up to cancer bake off? not sure when that’s being filmed
Nah because why would it be out in October and then next year? Doesn’t make as much sense but that’s probably the best shout

Reactions: 2
I do seem to remember seeing on the Jake Quickenden threads the celebrity SAS show was filmed around October last year so possibly? Didn’t she say it’s the biggest thing in her career though - that’s nowhere near as big as Strictly!

Reactions: 1
I do seem to remember seeing on the Jake Quickenden threads the celebrity SAS show was filmed around October last year so possibly? Didn’t she say it’s the biggest thing in her career though - that’s nowhere near as big as Strictly!
ngl id love to see her smug little face being shouted at by the DS
i doubt she would last long on SAS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah I don’t think they’d pick her, she’s not really likely to pick something like that either

She’s so out of touch with reality ‘could go on a holiday for a week with £22,000’ that could pay all my bills for well of a year

• Angry
Reactions: 30
still rinsing the word ‘insane’ but has now learnt a new word - ‘phenomenal’ - also rinsed in the latest vid. She really needs to expand her vocabulary, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Her mum with that Bottega bag in the taxi. None of these people knew that brand before this year 🤣 she’s so ME ME ME. She can’t use a sentence without saying ‘ME’ the biggest brat on YouTube.

Also, heaven FORBID the mini fridge isn’t stocked and she’s hungry. Go out to a mini Tesco or corner shop like a normal person you privileged little bint. I’ve had to turn the video off as I can’t stand these two braindead bimbos.

One last thing, how triggered was Wendy when Saffron said ‘we don’t fit in here’

Reactions: 39
She’s so out of touch with reality ‘could go on a holiday for a week with £22,000’ that could pay all my bills for well of a year
Work in a stressful job in nhs and this is more than my yearly salary lol

• Sad
Reactions: 18
EA6DA748-FC3F-4169-923C-1F0666224FE5.jpeg
She has no style what soever , not to be rude but this just looks so tacky. Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good just because it’s a “name brand “ . The funny thing is her and her mum think that they’re both fashion icons just because they throw on a few designer items

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 752414She has no style what soever , not to be rude but this just looks so tacky. Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good just because it’s a “name brand “ . The funny thing is her and her mum think that they’re both fashion icons just because they throw on a few designer items
she looks like jeffrey star or whatever his name is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's when she said about 'Sometimes you just want a snack from the mini fridge, y'feel me' ERR, nope. Never in my 30 years have I brought something from a mini fridge.
Funny how she chose to do the expensive hotel and then asked if people wanted a cheaper. Not the other way round?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.