Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She estimated her renovations to cost 400k… that’s half what she paid for the house, and she’s cutting it down to a two bed… I wish I had that much money to throw down the drain like she is
she also keeps saying its not her forever home and plans to move in only a few years? 400k for a few years of reno then sell the house for less than you paid, or rent it out for significantly less because it doesnt have many bedrooms.

Reactions: 12
Imagine her being voted for every trail tho
I think she’ll fade into the background and then get booted off purely from people forgetting she’s there. Gutting season to be on though, barely anyone cares when it’s in Wales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said she's already filmed it though an It will come out in October?

Reactions: 3
I think she’ll fade into the background and then get booted off purely from people forgetting she’s there. Gutting season to be on though, barely anyone cares when it’s in Wales 😂
Agree, she totally faded into the background on the circle. After the whole homesick little girl thing, she has nothing left to play. Pig tit for brains, what can she contribute 😂 she will be 2002 Nell McAndrew all over again, but fatter and uglier.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately or not unfortunately if she does go on I’m a celeb:

1. she will not be on long because she’s so bleeping annoying and squeamish, and hopefully she has to do all the bleeping trials for crying about it.
2. She ain’t a celeb and 90% of the audience won’t know who she is so hopefully she will go ASAP.
3. She’s gonna ruin it for me. Gillian McKeith all over again ffs.

BUT what if she’s going on Dancing on Ice? That’s usually announced around this time of year? (Fingers crossed she doesn’t, I don’t watch strictly so didn’t really care she was on that, but I love dancing on ice)

Reactions: 5
The only reality show I’d rank higher than strictly is I’m a celeb: if it is dancing on ice, her judgements are weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she's already filmed it though an It will come out in October?
If this is the case, then it could be a Halloween Special of something, like a game show or panel show. Celebrity Juice maybe? If the whole thing has already been filmed then it’s not a reality show

Reactions: 13
Isn’t she already prepared if it is I’m a celeb, she does live with mice/rats in her kitchen 😂 or did I imagine that? Sure someone posted a photo of it 😭.

- On a serious note though I hope she doesn’t. I look forward to watching it every year.. but she is unbearable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure a while back someone speculated she had filmed for The Wheel. Although I don't know what she would be an "expert" in, lying about cosmetic surgery, filtering/editing photos?

Reactions: 7
Loves the Royal Family so wants to chat to Diana about it?? She’s a bleeping idiot
Dead at this🤣🤣😭🤣😭

Also what I don’t get is that she was going to buy another house originally (with a bathtub in one of the bedrooms) and I think it was similar Tudor style to her current one, so I assumed she was looking for that style of property? Instead she has bought an old property, basically demolishing it on the inside and changing the whole exterior to look like a new build. Make it make sense.🥲 Who the hell is advising her?! Where the duck is control freak Wendy in all of this??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think if she was going on I’m a celeb she wouldn’t be liking tweets about it, think they’re suppose to keep it quiet

Reactions: 11
Regarding her house renovations, or as I call it house demolition and rebuild, she really is thick isn't she? 🤦‍♀️

Please no, she can't be on I'm a celeb 😫 I enjoy that show!

Reactions: 1
Nah she won’t be on ima celeb that’s live. It isn’t prefilmed. I think it’ll be another one like the circle but something else in that region. dont worry they went for jack maynard….. they aren’t going for saffron barker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just realised, she's been copying every single thing that mollymae buys, whether it be from those ugly nike trainers she obsessed over to her jewellery to her bags and now its even to the way that she talks "this is going to be the biggest thing in my career so far", shes a wannabe mollymae. at least mollymae is genuine and doesn't pretend and beg and throw money in the bin, do weird challenges and act like a spolied brat. Also, where is the marathon training then?? LOL

Reactions: 17
The way I heard it is she’s working on a project (not a tv show) that’s going to be the best thing of her career…AND she’s got 2 tv programmes coming up, one that’ll be announced in October and one next year. So it’s defo not im a celeb as that’s not pre recorded. The question is do you have any projects or tv appearances coming up and she says the project is the best thing. I tried to screen record and post the video but it’s too big. But it’s at 5:34

Reactions: 2
The only thing I thought is i’m a celeb does have a few bits pre recorded for the intro of the show.. so could be?

Reactions: 3
The only thing I thought is i’m a celeb does have a few bits pre recorded for the intro of the show.. so could be?
Not if another part comes out next year?
I wondered if it was celeb gogglebox? But I doubt it

Reactions: 2
Not if another part comes out next year?
I wondered if it was celeb gogglebox? But I doubt it
ohh I didn’t realise she said that. humm Celeb hunted? Relase the hounds if that’s still a thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.