Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was invited but was working away on something, I think.
But she definitely tried to get some of the attention by posting all her red carpet glam looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well whatever tv show sheā€™s filming for it ainā€™t anything high brow, Marnie from Geordie Shore, Arg and Chelsee bloody Healey šŸ¤£ definitely isnā€™t The Jungle because I donā€™t think even ITV are that desperate for names.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saffron tell me youā€™re trying to be like molly Mae without telling me youā€™re trying to be like molly Mae

Reactions: 16
I have never watched a Saffron Barker video before, but was curious about the hotel. And the room tour section was horrendous. Shakey video, poor narration; think I got a headache from watching it. Will not be clicking on her videos again!

Reactions: 4
Her fridge shuts at 4:30pm but I know that belly rumbles at 4:35pm , sheā€™s not fooling anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well whatever tv show sheā€™s filming for it ainā€™t anything high brow, Marnie from Geordie Shore, Arg and Chelsee bloody Healey šŸ¤£ definitely isnā€™t The Jungle because I donā€™t think even ITV are that desperate for names.
Seeing as the line up seems to be reality tv rejects and Saffron then the show will probably be an MTV show or a late night ITV 2 show :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Seeing as the line up seems to be reality tv rejects and Saffron then the show will probably be an MTV show or a late night ITV 2 show :cautious:
I was thinking celebrity bake off? As marnie said in one of her stories she is learning a new skill!

Reactions: 1
I was thinking celebrity bake off? As marnie said in one of her stories she is learning a new skill!
Yeah I definitely donā€™t think Bake Off, not with the dregs sheā€™s isolating with. Itā€™ll be like On the farm or something like that I imagine more like a Channel 5 reality show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I definitely donā€™t think Bake Off, not with the dregs sheā€™s isolating with. Itā€™ll be like On the farm or something like that I imagine more like a Channel 5 reality show.
sheā€™d get voted off first week, have you seen her steaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion-
Hinting that sheā€™s going in the jungle, what a big deal, omg guys this kangaroo penis is unreal šŸ‘Œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Did anyone watch that ā€˜donā€™t rock the boatā€™ rowing show last year? Not sure if thatā€™s coming back but maybe sheā€™d be going on something like that? Theyā€™re clearly open to having youtubers because joe weller was on it. She is an āœØathleteāœØ after all. Sounds like the kind of thing arg would be doing as another weight loss / fitness attempt

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch that ā€˜donā€™t rock the boatā€™ rowing show last year? Not sure if thatā€™s coming back but maybe sheā€™d be going on something like that? Theyā€™re clearly open to having youtubers because joe weller was on it. She is an āœØathleteāœØ after all. Sounds like the kind of thing arg would be doing as another weight loss / fitness attempt
But Chelsea healey is a stick insect so hopefully itā€™s not weight focused!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.