Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 752414She has no style what soever , not to be rude but this just looks so tacky. Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it will automatically look good just because it’s a “name brand “ . The funny thing is her and her mum think that they’re both fashion icons just because they throw on a few designer items
They always look like tacky wags🥲 They’ve said before that their style icon is Victoria Beckham🤣 for some reason I don’t think she would approve.. Saffron needs to stop taking fashion tips from her mum ASAP and Wendy needs to leave her feather earrings, bangles and those awful sunglasses back in 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Work in a stressful job in nhs and this is more than my yearly salary lol
Same. actually makes me sick. Some would say it’s jealousy, two bleeping right I work my arse off to scrape together enough to pay my bills and sometimes there’s only just enough to eat for the month afterwards and she’s saying you could go on a weeks holiday for £22,000 or was I mistaken and it was £2,000? Even that’s ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 20
Same. actually makes me sick. Some would say it’s jealousy, two bleeping right I work my arse off to scrape together enough to pay my bills and sometimes there’s only just enough to eat for the month afterwards and she’s saying you could go on a weeks holiday for £22,000 or was I mistaken and it was £2,000? Even that’s ridiculous 🤣
I think it was £2,200

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saffron continuing to the Kween of being relatable

Saffron legit said "I'm doing this, so you guys don't have to" -- our modern day Motheer Theresa 🥺❤❤❤🥺🥺
Screenshot_20210908-221918_YouTube.jpg

Wendy just moans moans moans
"WHY DID THEY WRITE MR BARKER"
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE BAG THAN THIS ROOM"
"DISAPPOINTED IN THE RESTUARANT"

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
can just tell wendy is one of those people who gets pepsi instead of coke and writes a one star trip advisor review 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t watch these videos when she can claim everything she’s spent back as work expenses :) disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Saffron not even going to the NTAs but making sure she doesn’t miss out on the attention by posting pics of her on the red carpet at other events 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t watch these videos when she can claim everything she’s spent back as work expenses :) disgusting
i thought this she kept saying “i couldn’t justify spending that money”, yh duh dumb dumb cause you ain’t, you will claim the money back

Reactions: 9
I mean it’s still grim cos it works out at like £600 but I thought she could only claim back the tax?

Reactions: 5
Saffron not even going to the NTAs but making sure she doesn’t miss out on the attention by posting pics of her on the red carpet at other events 🙄
Lol at the one she cropped Ana out of 🤣
Hate those peep tor louboutins so outdated 💩

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if this has been mentioned but has anyone noticed how in her house reno video she keeps saying “when I move out” (ref to the new house) it’s like she’s not confident in her decision.. if she was happy with what she was doing then why would she keep referring to moving out? Why not do it how you want it so you can potentially live there forever? Sounds like she just wants to try out the Kim K lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Dw she cant claim most of it as it doesnt work like that lol - if it did, everyone would open a company and bill silly stuff as an expense.

Reactions: 8
I mean it’s still grim cos it works out at like £600 but I thought she could only claim back the tax?
Dw she cant claim most of it as it doesnt work like that lol - if it did, everyone would open a company and bill silly stuff as an expense.
Yeah it couldn’t be the full amount but it just irritates me. Even if they were getting a fiver back 🤣 it’s like when you tubers or influencer do these giveaways, they can claim some of it back, completely disingenuous

Reactions: 2
can you imagine saffron on in a celeb😭😭 ‘these rice and beans are sOoOo good but i can’t finish them all because it’s soOoO much food🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 36
can you imagine saffron on in a celeb😭😭 ‘these rice and beans are sOoOo good but i can’t finish them all because it’s soOoO much food🥺🥺🥺
Whenever they win stars and they cook other food, she will find it spicy and prefer the rice and beans 😭😭 ‘my mouth is ACTUALLY on fire’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whenever they win stars and they cook other food, she will find it spicy and prefer the rice and beans 😭😭 ‘my mouth is ACTUALLY on fire’
when they get a meal of their choice before the final hers would be one of those wrap pizza things 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.