Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m not dumb. I do know that some heels can be 3 inch some can be 6. But in this case can YOU not see that their heels (saffron and Imogen ) are the same. And I’m not talking about the design I’m talking about the inch. It looks the same height
You can see that the heels are not the same height. Saffron’s foot is at a higher angle from the ground, meaning that her heel is longer.

I don’t know why people always use pics with heels to compare her height. She’s definitely shorter than Anna who is either 5’4 or 5’5.

Anna is shorter than Haz who must be around 5’7

View attachment 687534
Here’s a screenshot from saffron’s TikTok no heels in sight for those that were bothered. Someone that’s 5’2 would they not look the smallest in any angle. They’re all standing in a row as well . She’s 5’4/5’5 that’s my opinion.
Saffron is closed to the camera lol

she’s definitely not lying about her height. Her clothing size is a different story

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure it was a movie premiere for some new Disney film advertised? The one with Dwayne Johnson and Emily blunt I think? I can’t remember the name but it’s jungle related
Jungle cruise

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ.
Kaci from dadvgirls latest video starring our one and only hun.

If it isn’t embarrassing enough that our dearest millionaire saffron is collabing with a 16 year old girl who only seems to know the word ‘like’ out of the dictionary; the fact that she said she does not like Chinese food but could not explain why or name a single item of Chinese food has just sent me to the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ.
Kaci from dadvgirls latest video starring our one and only hun.

If it isn’t embarrassing enough that our dearest millionaire saffron is collabing with a 16 year old girl who only seems to know the word ‘like’ out of the dictionary; the fact that she said she does not like Chinese food but could not explain why or name a single item of Chinese food has just sent me to the grave.
How is a 16 year old smarter than a big 21 year old woman ? I’m genuinely shocked. Surely saffron must not be this thick I felt like I lost a few brain cells listening to the stupidness that was coming out of her mouth. “ is it pepperome “ is that a joke ? And then asking what poppadoms are . She’s the biggest pick me imo. She just wants to come across thick but it’s not a good look for someone of her big age.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know if anyone has put this here yet but I’ve just been in the in the style website and looked at the product details and it states she is 5”2 and size 12 xx

I've just gone and checked ITS too. Bikinis it says 12, whereas dresses and other clothing it says 8 🤨

Reactions: 4
I've just gone and checked ITS too. Bikinis it says 12, whereas dresses and other clothing it says 8 🤨
Yeah its cause she has bigger boobs, thats prob why she wears bigger size in bikini top. But for all the clothes it says shes a size 8. Also they clearly state shes 5'2, i mean IT are a popular brand now, do you think the measure before they put this stuff up? Or do you think they just ask her? It would be more professional them to actually measure. But who knows.

Last edited:
She’s had her hair like this for over a week now:rolleyes: do you think she takes it down and washes it? Or just goes back in with some more hairspray:sick::sick:
(The grammar too:rolleyes:)

FB3B2085-99CF-454A-BFA0-591FD720174C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If London really was fun, why not show it?

Absolutely no need for another hotel room pyjama selfie…

The self absorption is real and not cool

Reactions: 9
The collections need to stop. Like genuinely now. The first 2-3 where ok cool but it’s becoming extremely annoying every few weeks. They aren’t good it’s just annoying because she’s had no input she just puts them on never known a company to have so many collections w different people. Can’t they sell their clothes without an influencer

Reactions: 17
Kaci jays video from dad v girls… When saffron is sat next to Kaci you can really see how fairly odd looking saffron is. Kaci is naturally beautiful no work. Saffron still has all this work done and in my eyes still can’t reach a 7/10. Also saffron is just plain stupid we knew that anyway though. How can she not know what a poppadom is? She is just so weird and out of all the people did a video with I just wonder why she picked saffron. I probably would have finished watching the video if the video was with someone else. I just find saffron so unbearable. She acts younger than Kaci and Kaci is a whole 5 years younger. I’d be so embarrassed if I was saff🥴

Reactions: 20
Kaci jays video from dad v girls… When saffron is sat next to Kaci you can really see how fairly odd looking saffron is. Kaci is naturally beautiful no work. Saffron still has all this work done and in my eyes still can’t reach a 7/10. Also saffron is just plain stupid we knew that anyway though. How can she not know what a poppadom is? She is just so weird and out of all the people did a video with I just wonder why she picked saffron. I probably would have finished watching the video if the video was with someone else. I just find saffron so unbearable. She acts younger than Kaci and Kaci is a whole 5 years younger. I’d be so embarrassed if I was saff🥴
couldn't agree with you more honestly
And it's so sad that somehow Kaci looks up to Saffron, she should avoid those kind of "role models" like the plague

Reactions: 6
she is such a bland white girl. "i am a fuzzy eater ✌" like its a personality trait

Reactions: 6
FB759572-A91E-4B5C-BBF1-9161005A291A.jpeg

Dear Ana , you aren’t her bestie . When she says you are she’s using you for clout . If I were Ana I’d sack this girl off.

Reactions: 16
Yeah i noticed this too. Shes closer to Libby now when before it was Ana. I hardly saw her hang out with Libby before? Wonder why this is, is it cause of distance? That kinda makes me think was the friendship even genuine, if she can just replace Ana so easily and just forget about her. Seems so strange to me.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 687440View attachment 687441
But this is her with Imogen ( that said in a video with Jed and saffron that she’s 5’4) and they look the same height - although saffron looks an inch taller
Why would you want to be short I'm 5ft 1 and I HATE it 🤣 she defo looks longer legged

She always looks so rough and tacky 🤣I love how all the other girls make less effort and always look twice as good Haha

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.