Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on a old post and had to post again how can they both say they have not had surgery 🤣🤥
Wow can’t believe it’s really them! I swear Saffron looks so different now. Also darker hair suits her sooo much more than what she has atm.

Reactions: 3
I know this is old news now but didn’t see it posted - I thought saffron was meant to have a McFlurry van at her birthday?!??

I know this is old news now but didn’t see it posted - I thought saffron was meant to have a McFlurry van at her birthday?!??
Oooh maybe that’s why Ana didn’t go in the end. She got wind that the Mcflurry van idea had been scrapped 🤣 and decided she’d be ill instead

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think the only thing Saffron was waiting for, was her home renovation so she could go back to mummy and daddy's 🍼🍼🐣

Reactions: 2
I’m dying at how saffron said that she wanted the whole house done in 6 months and the renovations only just started, ironically 6 months later 😭 She really does make herself look stupid

Reactions: 18
I’m dyyyyyying to know why anna, Byron, haz and Freya didn’t go to Saffs party. They couldn’t have ALL been ill?

Reactions: 20
I’m dyyyyyying to know why anna, Byron, haz and Freya didn’t go to Saffs party. They couldn’t have ALL been ill?
Byron was self isolating I’m sure as he’d been in contact with someone who had it, now my guess is, either Anna had COVID or she also was supposed to self isolate but didn’t

Reactions: 8
BB2CD206-222A-4906-BB4D-C95C82435885.png
There’s no way her house will be fully done in 4 months!! She’s living in a dream world. With the amount she wants done, basically swapping her whole house lay out around it will at least be another 6/8 months I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saffron in her "What I Got For my birthday" video basically jokes she thought Tyler was going to propose as he got her a ring. She laughed it off but you know that's what she wants.

She hasn't got much going on in life or in her head so I guess she's now thinking she's ready for marriage lol

F**king hell

Every gift from her family was designer, jeez

She got Hermes sandals which she said are uncomfortable but "no pain no gain" lol

She got another one of those ugly plates too

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She is such a materialistic, spoilt c*nt. Also, ‘emerald is such a lovely colour, it’s my favourite stone’ give me ducking strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw the boastful video - what she got for her 21st.

Un-decisive isn’t a word. First and foremost.

Also - just basically spoilt , privileged and materialistic . The worst thing is she feels her life is complete by chanel bracelets. She knows no struggle. A lot of people’s dreams are to get out of poverty . Hers is designer laptop cases and sliders.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
WHO THE duck NEEDS A SAINT LAURENT LAPTOP CASE. It’s bleeping ugly too, you’d get it from river island for £25. I think she has problems because she’s mentally fucked in the head with the designer obsession

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.