Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 686585 She’s literally squeezing into her clothing … you can literally see the skirt is too small for her
I always thought people exaggerated when they say “influencers edit their photos” cause I’m so bad at spotting it but oh my god, she doesn’t even have a bad body, I’d kill to have her figure but the fact she edits it that much is insane to me. Bet she doesn’t even know what she really looks like due to all the edits

Reactions: 12
89DDA247-E101-47B1-9176-87F9032FA792.jpeg
Why does she look so identical to Sharon from Eastenders ..

- the actor who plays Sharon is 53 … saffron is 21 but looks 53

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Nasey Family vlog… what a self entitled witch

‘Nicole I’m dying’ .. Nicole has to end her filming so daftron can have the aircon back on in the car.

Imagine it the other way round…

Reactions: 13
Does she think people don’t see her in real life? How can you edit yourself a whole new shape when your boyfriend will know that aint what you look like 😩

Reactions: 19
If she only really wanted to get to £1,000 on her charity page for her birthday, then why not tell her parents/Tyler no gift and just donate to that. I’m sure she’d of got to £1,000 then.
Surely she can afford 1000 herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The professional make up is 🤢🤢 i’m sure she can do it better herself
and the hair ???? i’ve said it once but it really doesn’t suit her head why does she want to look so grown 😭

Reactions: 21
sorry going back to size, firstly i don’t understand why, with specifically influencers, they’re so obsessed with being smaller than the next and it being so important they're under 5’3”, like whats wrong with being average, not a single personality trait stems from height. secondly, perhaps its because i’m 5’9”, but i have a fairly slim waist, defo slimmer than Saff (even comparing to her edited pics even) and i still can more often than not, not fit into a size 8 let alone a size 6. like most of my clothes are a size 10 and i still struggle fitting them over my non existent ass. i’m just not buying youtubers being so smol, just call yourself a 10/12 i’m so over them calling themselves petite when they're NOT.
I'm 5ft 1 and I hate it would much rather be taller!

Reactions: 2
Has she really said she’s 5’2?? Wtf no wayyy. If she was really 5’2 she wouldn’t have to always angle herself to look shorter than Tyler (I think she’s taller). She looks between 5’5-5’7. Very long legs. What a freak why would she lie

Reactions: 3
View attachment 686600 Why does she look so identical to Sharon from Eastenders ..

- the actor who plays Sharon is 53 … saffron is 21 but looks 53
Don't insult our Letitia Dean like that 🤣 nah but yeah I can see the resemblance, but tish actually looks good for her age, while saff looks older, r we sure she's really 21? 😜(Joking)

Sorry but can’t stand Libby.. hate girls who have such a cocky bitchy look and vibe about them…
That's why they gel lol

She does not suit the hairstyle she had for her party. That fringe pulled over bit is odd

I actually think she should just stick to short hair

Reactions: 13
tit as she looks with all the slap on and the hair, she would still look tit without it all too. She’s just not a natural beauty. Ironically I would say Wendy is, but since she got alllllll Darren’s face she’s a lost cause.

She needs to let her hairstyle go like it does not look good. Has she slept w it since her birthday or getting it re done. It looks awf

Reactions: 9
Honestly that hairstyle is so not it. It makes her head look so big , it’s even worse to look at from the front on .. who told her this looks good they need to be fired immediately
7FAC77A7-28BB-4A34-AE21-5B417BFE6AC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg Casey’s new video is just Jed taking swipes at Saffron. She handles jokes about her so badly. No wonder people are scared to be themselves around her. This is why all her friends and family have no personality around her.

When Jed and Tyler made a joke about a duck being better than Saffron because it doesn’t talk back... honestly, it looks could kill, saffron glares at them both and asks if they’re alright and tells them to calm down. I was genuinely shocked at how badly someone could react to a joke.

she’s so used to her mum and dad pussyfooting around her, she can’t distinguish between a joke and actual criticism.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.