Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of party was she at yesterday? I saw it was Disney related
I’m pretty sure it was a movie premiere for some new Disney film advertised? The one with Dwayne Johnson and Emily blunt I think? I can’t remember the name but it’s jungle related

Reactions: 1
Heres some pics of her and ana without heels. She looks shorter than Ana, Ana says shes around 5'4 i think. Idk unless they are all lying.
Screenshot_20210730-011911~2.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-011918~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Heres some pics of her and ana without heels. She looks shorter than Ana, Ana says shes around 5'4 i think. Idk unless they are all lying.
5DDEA11F-6F8E-4828-9B36-B4F215191444.jpeg
7BCA8433-084A-475F-BF9D-06947CAA909F.jpeg

But this is her with Imogen ( that said in a video with Jed and saffron that she’s 5’4) and they look the same height - although saffron looks an inch taller

View attachment 687440View attachment 687441
But this is her with Imogen ( that said in a video with Jed and saffron that she’s 5’4) and they look the same height - although saffron looks an inch taller
They are all wearing heels.. dont think it is accurate. Lol everyone keeps posting pics of them in heels, without heels is a true representation. But idk both anna and saffron could be lying about height not unlikely.

Reactions: 3
the only way we can solve this height fiasco is to carry around a tape measure and hang out in brighton in hopes we bump into saffy b

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imo if I have to be completely honest I think saffron is probably about 5’3/5’4 one of those. that’s why she sometimes looks similar heights to ana and Imogen. She did say in an old tweet when she was 15 that she got measured at 5’3 she’s now 21 so she surely must have grown an inch or two since being 5’3 at 15. I’m 5’1 and my sister is 5’4 but when I’m next to her you can visibly see a difference … unlike saffron who claims she’s 5’2 but stands next to people like Imogen or Ana and they’re all the same height it just doesn’t make any sense. But whatever makes her sleep at night if she claims she’s 5’2 then so be it I guess lol

They are all wearing heels.. dont think it is accurate. Lol everyone keeps posting pics of them in heels, without heels is a true representation. But idk both anna and saffron could be lying about height not unlikely.
But can you not see yes they’re all in heels but Imogen and saffron are still the same height whereas Libby is the tallest. Because that’s genuinely the case without heels also. Libby is like 5’6 or 5’7 saffron is most definitely 5’4 just like Imogen

8DF95646-4F57-4B56-A216-A6C8FE697A5C.jpeg
the left her and Abby you can see that Abby is taller because without heels that’s still the case. On the right saffron is an inch taller or possibly the same height as Imogen who is 5’4. So clearly saffron is either 5’4 or 5’5 if she was shorter than Imogen then in her heels she would look like the picture on the left with abby. She’s literally 5’4/5’5.

But can you not see yes they’re all in heels but Imogen and saffron are still the same height whereas Libby is the tallest. Because that’s genuinely the case without heels also. Libby is like 5’6 or 5’7 saffron is most definitely 5’4 just like Imogen
But can you not see that not all heels are the same height.

Not relevant but saffron always goes on how she doesn’t tan n she burns so badly n poor baby ... so what’s that on her ass a tan no? I swear this girl tries to be so different w everything n claim she’s so unique
That looks like the lines you get from the panties you have to wear when you get a spray tan IMO

Reactions: 6
But can you not see that not all heels are the same height.
Well I’m not dumb. I do know that some heels can be 3 inch some can be 6. But in this case can YOU not see that their heels (saffron and Imogen ) are the same. And I’m not talking about the design I’m talking about the inch. It looks the same height

Well I’m not dumb. I do know that some heels can be 3 inch some can be 6. But in this case can YOU not see that their heels (saffron and Imogen ) are the same. And I’m not talking about the design I’m talking about the inch. It looks the same height
1C2326FE-72AE-4BBC-ABFC-3E51137052ED.jpeg

Here’s a screenshot from saffron’s TikTok no heels in sight for those that were bothered. Someone that’s 5’2 would they not look the smallest in any angle. They’re all standing in a row as well . She’s 5’4/5’5 that’s my opinion.

Not Saffron doing a Gymshark add with a leftover club stamp on her hand 💀💀💀
Why is she still with Gymshark when she does absolutely nothing involving fitness that’s the real question

I mean running a marathon every other 3 years isn’t exactly screaming fitness guru

Reactions: 16
Sorry to go off on a tangent but I’ve been catching up with Emily Canham (who is an absolute bag of bones at the moment) and I have to say, whether it is size 8, 10 or 12 I much prefer Saffron’s body. She is healthy, nourished and well and after looking at Emily, makes me think Saffron is a GOOD influence comparatively. Now if she could only own it and stop editing those photos…

Reactions: 37
8E286D25-FD67-4383-A394-227F157349CD.png

I’m sorry but the audacity she has to repost this.. don’t think anyone has forgotten the time she rolled her eyes explaining why her journey home was longer than normal after someone jumped infront of a train. But now because mental health is trending. She has to post. duck off Saffy B.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m actually shocked how much she changes her body shape! Why is gymshark even let her promote there stuff!!

Reactions: 9
Can see in her face that she really doesn’t like the Valentino sandals Casey and Nicole got her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.