Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody sick of these influencers being gifted. I’m sorry if I was in their shoes I would be constantly doing giveaways. My mind set would be I can afford to get this product any time so why not let her fans have them or get them to nominate someone who deserves it? Influencers should get small samples of stuff not the full thing to advertise. And what they would receive should go to someone less fortunate. I would feel so greedy and bad that I’m constantly taking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Saffron’s gonna be ripped into if she shares anas collection she’s just put out and puts ‘omg love it!!!’ After she said she hated body candles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else find it strange how she mentioned that’s she’s been inactive on social media lately straight after talking about being excited that you’re allowed to meet six people🤔

Reactions: 17
Her new video I just want to scrub her eyebrows clean, why do they look so dirty and full of makeup 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 13
Guys she ‘adores’ the make up bag and the phone case is going straight on her phone, both with the body design hahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Felt pretty bad for her in her latest video with what happened to her car. She’s annoying and spoilt but to go out of your way to damage someone’s belongings is so awful. I’m surprised she managed to carry on filming I’d have been crying tbh

Reactions: 13
Felt pretty bad for her in her latest video with what happened to her car. She’s annoying and spoilt but to go out of your way to damage someone’s belongings is so awful. I’m surprised she managed to carry on filming I’d have been crying tbh
What happened?? Has someone done something to her car? If they have then that's awful, could her breaking the rules and laughing about it have something to do with it? Or bragging about gifts every other day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree , I know she’s sometimes quite unbearable and the things she does can be quite questionable but I mean to go and key someone’s car that’s actually spiteful . I felt bad for her too

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else find it strange how she mentioned that’s she’s been inactive on social media lately straight after talking about being excited that you’re allowed to meet six people🤔
I came here to say this. So funny she thought to clear up her inactivity right after talking about meeting other people. You’re not fooling anyone saffron! The vlogs are now a game of spot Tyler’s belongings 🤣

Reactions: 9
Struggling, new home buys + look what happened to my car
- Another vlog, another day Saffron struggles with the English language-- 16 sec in she says "not like it would lookey like it" instead of look like
- She did some more home buys #AD for vlog
-- gold cutlery, bedding
- Lunch? Is she OK?
Screenshot_20210331-214719_YouTube.jpg

- Off to Waitrose but she's still a relatable Kween "Very boujie of me because I never go to Waitrose because its so expensive" --- doesn't she own 2 Versace dressing gown?
- She's cooking dinner for her family because "I haven't seen them enough" --- really???
- She was going to "cook" aka stick the oven some Waitrose chicken meals and then had the after thought "oh yeah my Dads vegan" 🙃
- Also said "Tesco Finest do some banging meals" -- can't lose Windy brand deal
- The scratches on her car
Screenshot_20210331-214824_YouTube.jpg

- She shows all the pre packaged meals she got from Waitrose but didn't show her Dads vegan meal. Probably forgot 🤣
- Saffron "Casey, Nicole, Harlow and Lake can now come to my garden" -- instead of your house 🙃
- Apparently she's been "taking time to myself" -- when she hasn't missed 1 day off IG
- Saffron "I'm going to go home then go on a walk with my mum because I haven't done my steps yet" -- she really needs to chill and also get some actual friends
- Windy was drained not because the walk but Saffron talking the whole journey 🤣

- How many times she mentioned her mum: 10 times! She needs to become less attached

Reactions: 24
Saffron and Wendy both saying they're over body candles and related stuff then Saffron is all over Ana's new collection? Wtf comes to mind.... And the fact that in Ana's collection is some tennis skirts just like Saffron, are they genuinely best mates or has it become besties for insta likes?

Reactions: 10
Struggling, new home buys + look what happened to my car
- Another vlog, another day Saffron struggles with the English language-- 16 sec in she says "not like it would lookey like it" instead of look like
- She did some more home buys #AD for vlog
-- gold cutlery, bedding
- Lunch? Is she OK?
View attachment 508493
- Off to Waitrose but she's still a relatable Kween "Very boujie of me because I never go to Waitrose because its so expensive" --- doesn't she own 2 Versace dressing gown?
- She's cooking dinner for her family because "I haven't seen them enough" --- really???
- She was going to "cook" aka stick the oven some Waitrose chicken meals and then had the after thought "oh yeah my Dads vegan" 🙃
- Also said "Tesco Finest do some banging meals" -- can't lose Windy brand deal
- The scratches on her car
View attachment 508492
- She shows all the pre packaged meals she got from Waitrose but didn't show her Dads vegan meal. Probably forgot 🤣
- Saffron "Casey, Nicole, Harlow and Lake can now come to my garden" -- instead of your house 🙃
- Apparently she's been "taking time to myself" -- when she hasn't missed 1 day off IG
- Saffron "I'm going to go home then go on a walk with my mum because I haven't done my steps yet" -- she really needs to chill and also get some actual friends
- Windy was drained not because the walk but Saffron talking the whole journey 🤣

- How many times she mentioned her mum: 10 times! She needs to become less attached
When she was trying to say 'blitz the house' at the start. That really got me, how illiterate can a young woman be! Stay in school kids 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bought her house at 20, but what she’s should’ve have bought imo is a vocabulary

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.