Saffron Barker #11 Windy’s moved, what a bummer, who’s is the G wagon? The plumbers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god this isn’t my house cos if it was then I’d be making sure I sued Saffron for taking photos and plastering my house all over social media. Did she get permission to do this and plaster it to over 1 million followers? No she didn’t. Why would you advertise someone else’s house like if people recognise roughly where Saffron lived and then saw this house, how does she know they won’t get robbed because of her?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank god this isn’t my house cos if it was then I’d be making sure I sued Saffron for taking photos and plastering my house all over social media. Did she get permission to do this and plaster it to over 1 million followers? No she didn’t. Why would you advertise someone else’s house like if people recognise roughly where Saffron lived and then saw this house, how does she know they won’t get robbed because of her?
Funny she takes her house off Rightmove but she feels great taking photos of other peoples homes

Reactions: 34
I’m acc craving for whoever this thst they follow her and report it or something lol I always find it weird people taking pictures in front of or other peoples houses. Like it’s weird imagine if the persons kids follow saffron and see their house on her story if feel so weird

Reactions: 5
Won't post the front of her own house but quite happily posts of someone else's... I can't stand her I really hope someone finds it and posts it!

• Angry
Reactions: 40
So this just came up on my page 🤣🤣
Funny how everyone in the comments of that TikTok keeps saying “ she ran a marathon “ ok .. and ? I actually agree with him , she doesn’t suit the whole gymshark vibe , what workouts does she genuinely do? Other than a sponsored ad here and there , would I really go to her for workouts ? When I haven’t even noticed any difference in her body Hell no ..

Reactions: 12
There’s no way that Saffron and athlete belong in the same sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Won't post the front of her own house but quite happily posts of someone else's... I can't stand her I really hope someone finds it and posts it!
thought exactly the same! She’s so private about her house and posting the front of it but takes pictures of other peoples houses in her area?

Reactions: 7
I mean surely this IS AN AD? She’s sponsored by them. So on their payroll, so getting paid to wear and promote their stuff?
‘I work with them’

she’s sponsored by them and a gym shark athlete so is paid to wear their brand. I cannot wait for the day the ASA actually uphold these lot to rules.

you get paid A LOT of money, so just disclose properly.
Would you be wearing head to toe gym shark if they didn’t pay you? No
are You wearing head to toe gym shark because they are paying you? Yes

it’s an ad.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I mean surely this IS AN AD? She’s sponsored by them. So on their payroll, so getting paid to wear and promote their stuff?
‘I work with them’

she’s sponsored by them and a gym shark athlete so is paid to wear their brand. I cannot wait for the day the ASA actually uphold these lot to rules.

it’s an ad.
Why’s she put ‘and’ in the sentence, she really isn’t good with grammar 🤣

Reactions: 4
‘I work with them’

it’s an ad.
I remember in one video where she had been advertising Gymshark stuff she then went to the gym and was wearing Nike or something like that. I mean, WHY. She has an obscene amount of Gymshark which she claims she loves so just wear that surely 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember in one video where she had been advertising Gymshark stuff she then went to the gym and was wearing Nike or something like that. I mean, WHY. She has an obscene amount of Gymshark which she claims she loves so just wear that surely 🤔
The ASA really need to monitor how much PR these influencers get because it’s so environmentally unfriendly too. She’s buying stuff on top of having stuff sent for free so she’s got more clothes than she will ever need in one lifetime. It’s like when youtubers showed their makeup collections and they’d be sent every foundation colour in the collection- what was the point?

She says it’s not an Ad but she’s clearly been sent it for free and she’s trying to stay in their good books so that they’ll continue to work with her and send her more stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ASA really need to monitor how much PR these influencers get because it’s so environmentally unfriendly too. She’s buying stuff on top of having stuff sent for free so she’s got more clothes than she will ever need in one lifetime. It’s like when youtubers showed their makeup collections and they’d be sent every foundation colour in the collection- what was the point?

She says it’s not an Ad but she’s clearly been sent it for free and she’s trying to stay in their good books so that they’ll continue to work with her and send her more stuff.
It is an ad. She’s a gym shark athlete they LITERALLY pay her to represent their brand.

Even her wearing it is product placement which is an ad. Look at lots of reality tv shows and they make people put stickers over logos so they aren’t advertising brands.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
‘I work with them’

it’s an ad.
Lol She defo reads here

Okay, why does she need or deserve to be gifted a paddle board experience?? Also the lengths they go to to pretend tyler isn't their when saffron just said in her stories "we're so excited" unless it's jed I can't see Wendy or Darren taking part. I just think it's so selfish to be bragging about that after all the expensive items she demanded/hinted be gifted to her. Why should she be treated with gifted activities when she's broken every rule, laughed about breaking them then carried on and lied about all of it. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Her whole life has been gifted . Even the house - if it wasn’t for her little fanatics she wouldn’t have it.

And as for the lengthily GS bollocks where she again can’t write a sentence with proper grammar , it’s like darling you’re wearing it and working out to flog the clothes - simple as.

Also , she said she took a break the other day for her mental health ie didn’t go on her phone ... I can’t imagine her Mental Health was damaged through looking at social media so I can only presume she’s been looking at the truth we’re telling of how she lives her life on here.

Attachments

Reactions: 15

It's actually disgusting the amount of waste that is accumulated by companies. I know it's not a Ana thread but she regularly goes through her mountain of clothes go donate to charity but it's still such a waste. Just because it goes to charity doesn't mean it's any better than just chucking it out. Also, the make up is ridiculous! You know that they don't use it anyway. They just stick to one thing regularly which most people do 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.