Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not just her house, she doesn’t hide that her daughter attends the school over the road either, its madness!

Reactions: 4
Why is everything a pure shout out..
HAPPY BURTHDY *insert name here*
HAPPY BABY SHOWER *insert name here*
HAPPY ENGAGEMENT *insert name here*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video of her having weans for a sleepover is really bad for breaching her privicy and security. I managed to find her exact address, price she paid for her house n when etc in less than 2 minutes. Didnt realise she lived so close to me.

Reactions: 9
That video of her having weans for a sleepover is really bad for breaching her privicy and security. I managed to find her exact address, price she paid for her house n when etc in less than 2 minutes. Didnt realise she lived so close to me.
I really can't understand why people expose their kids on these platforms, never mind the kids' exact home location and school.

All it takes is for one bleeping weirdo to take a wee fancy to a kid and they have everything on a plate.

Being a nurse, you'd think she would have more savvy around safeguarding.

But it's awrite she went oot dressed as an anaconda twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yep, I'm not from Blantyre and it took me no time to find exactly where she lives. She couldn't make it any more obvious.

Reactions: 2
New to the thread! Tired and want to say what annoys me about her 🤣
Those wrinkly wee smokers lips pouting away day & night. The shout outs for everyone before an event like she’s GBX 🧐 her screaming wee brats and lastly the bleeping foot pop & peace sign in

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New to the thread! Tired and want to say what annoys me about her 🤣
Those wrinkly wee smokers lips pouting away day & night. The shout outs for everyone before an event like she’s GBX 🧐 her screaming wee brats and lastly the bleeping foot pop & peace sign in
Her weans (especially the girl) do my nut in.

She's going to be a right wee dickheed by secondary school.

Reactions: 6