Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look who appeared on the ads inbetween stories on Instagram, Sadie & her ad for Mine Dine app that she never marks as an ad 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh look who appeared on the ads inbetween stories on Instagram, Sadie & her ad for Mine Dine app that she never marks as an ad 😏
Hi Mary Claire. You should have told Sadie to share the filter hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the full grapes on their “snack plates” 😳 a nurse aswell grapes give me the fear my eldest is 4 and I still cut his up takes 2 seconds

Reactions: 8
Grapes give me the fear, I still have to cut my 8 y/o for school or they don’t allow them to eat them and at home it’s just habit she gets them cut

Reactions: 3
L’Oréal heave kindly gifted me this…

Everyone in comments saying how expensive the post and packing is and she’s saying in the comments she paid £20 for hers so still works out cheaper. So was it giftit or not? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for her free undeclared ad lip fillers, hope her lips look like yellow sticker sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was she not showing off a couple of weeks ago that she ‘goat tickits fur the next auld furm’ now she’s away to a birthday party with the weans 🤔

Reactions: 4
Was she not showing off a couple of weeks ago that she ‘goat tickits fur the next auld furm’ now she’s away to a birthday party with the weans 🤔
Aye another Sammi / Glamis full a shite when it comes to football!! Prob never been to a game 😂😂 only knows to shout mon the hoops on an old firm day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aye another Sammi / Glamis full a shite when it comes to football!! Prob never been to a game 😂😂 only knows to shout mon the hoops on an old firm day 😂😂
These type of people give me the utter cringe. Social media is full of them from both sides. They couldn’t tell you who Celtic or Rangers were playing last week, but turn into their biggest bigot/fan as soon as an old firm game comes around.

Reactions: 13