Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sure they are getting married in Italy this year
her pal commented on one if her posts this weekend about it being her turn next & she replied i know i better get the finger out so i doubt her holiday to Italy is a wedding. She wouldn’t be able to keep her gub shut about it if it was a wedding.

Has Sadie been liking her own posts from her screen shot she put up of her dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her pal commented on one if her posts this weekend about it being her turn next & she replied i know i better get the finger out so i doubt her holiday to Italy is a wedding. She wouldn’t be able to keep her gub shut about it if it was a wedding.

Has Sadie been liking her own posts from her screen shot she put up of her dress 😂
This is true!
Someone I know had said but obviously got it wrong as she would have the ott hen do’s

Reactions: 3
I can't even explain it but is it just me or does she over pronounce her pals names? She try's to jazz them up a bit just so they don't sound like came from a scheme 😭😭

Reactions: 2
I can't even explain it but is it just me or does she over pronounce her pals names? She try's to jazz them up a bit just so they don't sound like came from a scheme 😭😭
It’s the fact she gives their Sunday name, their nickname, their maiden names 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what?! Garlic bread in the toaster?! Surely then your toast n jam would be garlicky too 🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sadie getting a ticket for the next OF, another one who only bothers her arse with Celtic when they play Rangers. Good luck to whoever has the misfortune of sitting next to or near the squealing banshee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So oor Sadie has the Columbian flu AGAIN and jolly boy John had finally agreed to save the date so she can legally call herself Queen 🤣🤣 like when ur at school and u practice signing ur boyfriends surname 🤣 tragic as duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought she’d have got married in that Lochside Hotel it seems to be the venue of the moment with all the scheme queens

Reactions: 3
Thought she’d have got married in that Lochside Hotel it seems to be the venue of the moment with all the scheme queens
costs an absolute fortune, she would have to be punting all the tan in stock on tiktok 😂
---
If she wants to get married in Ibiza she will need to do the legal part here first & having a blessing in Ibiza.

Reactions: 2