Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drink driving the morning after again.

If you are rough the next morning after doing shots and whatever else the night before, you are not fit or legal to drive the next morning.

Reactions: 4
It’s scary how many tiktokers publicise the fact they’ve drink drove 🤯
i mind the last time this happened at Hamilton Races & she made a video ranting & raving then the big tit bad deleted the video 😏

Reactions: 10
It’s scary how many tiktokers publicise the fact they’ve drink drove 🤯
Insanity. Just glad nobody was hurt (this time).
---
i mind the last time this happened at Hamilton Races & she made a video ranting & raving then the big tit bad deleted the video 😏
She's an absolute roaster. You'd think someone in possession of an MNC PIN would have a bit of savvy about them.
---
I cannot stand drink drivers. Have been personally affected by drink driver the morning after who smashed into a family member crossing with her baby in a pram. There is no excuse at all. Get a bleeping taxi.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She won’t have an accountant doing her tax returns on all that money she will be making off tiktok & vintit. Also not declaring when her meals out & nights away are an Ad or Gifted 😏 it will all catch up with her soon enough.

She won’t have an accountant doing her tax returns on all that money she will be making off tiktok & vintit. Also not declaring when her meals out & nights away are an Ad or Gifted 😏 it will all catch up with her soon enough.
100%. the Scottish SM scene is rife with tax evaders

Reactions: 6
I used to quite like her but she’s really annoying now. The biggest thing that annoys me is she’s always saying “my mam says a do too much. Ma mam says I’ve to sit doon” and all she’s doing is putting a washing on and making a packed lunch before she goes to bed after night shift… like that’s what most mums and dads do? Does she want some sort of praise for it? She acts like she’s some superhero cause she put a washing on and swept the floor before going to bed ffs

Reactions: 8
I used to quite like her but she’s really annoying now. The biggest thing that annoys me is she’s always saying “my mam says a do too much. Ma mam says I’ve to sit doon” and all she’s doing is putting a washing on and making a packed lunch before she goes to bed after night shift… like that’s what most mums and dads do? Does she want some sort of praise for it? She acts like she’s some superhero cause she put a washing on and swept the floor before going to bed ffs
All her bams in the comments are the same, oh don't know where u get the energy, oh Sadie u never stop,do you ever sit down, you should write a cook book is my favourite from them 🤣🤣🤣

She's only working about 2 days a week n out more times than the tide so clearly has plenty spare time, like u say do all parents not look after their house and weans and go to work?? She's no doing anything different from what I can see, washing the floors n throwing dinner in the slow cooker after ur shift is pretty standard!

Reactions: 9
All her bams in the comments are the same, oh don't know where u get the energy, oh Sadie u never stop,do you ever sit down, you should write a cook book is my favourite from them 🤣🤣🤣

She's only working about 2 days a week n out more times than the tide so clearly has plenty spare time, like u say do all parents not look after their house and weans and go to work?? She's no doing anything different from what I can see, washing the floors n throwing dinner in the slow cooker after ur shift is pretty standard!
Her house is a bomb site. Absolutely no need for it to get in that state. Her man and kids seem to leave their tit lying about everywhere. I’d open that back door and hoy it all in the garden.

Her house is a riot, so much stuff still not finished and she’s always got unopened boxes or washing in the back of her videos she’s a clatty cow.
Surprised the weans or the dug haven’t fell down they stairs that don’t have a banister

Does she not care about people knowing exactly where her house is?! I couldn’t sleep at night knowing that many people could find my house with my kids in

Does she not care about people knowing exactly where her house is?! I couldn’t sleep at night knowing that many people could find my house with my kids in
I like how she had a half arsed attempt at blurring it out for all of a second 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1