Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand Sadie anymore but I'm no a witch so no issue in saying n she looked amazing in that dress 👏 definitely best she's looked.... However wouldn't like to see her at the end of the night 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Can't stand Sadie anymore but I'm no a witch so no issue in saying n she looked amazing in that dress 👏 definitely best she's looked.... However wouldn't like to see her at the end of the night 🤣🤣
I have to agree, she looked lovely and really suited the dress. I used to love her style, Iloved that she was a bit out there and looked great but I think tiktok went to her head and she went a bit ott!

Reactions: 5
I have to agree, she looked lovely and really suited the dress. I used to love her style, Iloved that she was a bit out there and looked great but I think tiktok went to her head and she went a bit ott!
100% agree can’t stand her anymore but she did look lovely

Yes I liked her outfit too (apart from the hairband, felt it was a bit OTT along with the bold pattern and colours of her dress).

Really liked her wee purple bag.

The headband was lovely but as mentioned above, a bit much with so much going on in the dress. The dress was nice as well.

Why is she squealing like a dick when they are sitting down for dinner? Already pished at 5pm 🙃

Reactions: 7
The headband was lovely but as mentioned above, a bit much with so much going on in the dress. The dress was nice as well.

Why is she squealing like a dick when they are sitting down for dinner? Already pished at 5pm 🙃
Reckon the patsies were oot on the kitchen worktop before they went, Jolly Boy John was chowing away on the chuggie, auld junkie jaws 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reckon the patsies were oot on the kitchen worktop before they went, Jolly Boy John was chowing away on the chuggie, auld junkie jaws 🤣
i thought he was going to a funeral at first when i saw him in his black suit & black tie 😏

• Haha
The wedding post she put up…. Is she Queen or McDowell? When they were taking pics in the kitchen it looks like the Clampits day out 🥴

Reactions: 6
She really is an absolute neddy cow 🙈 I'm mortified for her she should have edited out all her squeeling, lassie lives to get steaming I think she's got a problem, see her n Jolly boy on a night out n u know it will end in a drunken fight between themselves 🤣 scheme rats.

I hope the bride n groom have already posted photos coz she's basically shown their full wedding.

Reactions: 11
She really is an absolute neddy cow 🙈 I'm mortified for her she should have edited out all her squeeling, lassie lives to get steaming I think she's got a problem, see her n Jolly boy on a night out n u know it will end in a drunken fight between themselves 🤣 scheme rats.

I hope the bride n groom have already posted photos coz she's basically shown their full wedding.
The photographer has posted loads today

Reactions: 1
The wedding post she put up…. Is she Queen or McDowell? When they were taking pics in the kitchen it looks like the Clampits day out 🥴
she is McDowell. Jolly Boy John hasn’t found the baws yet to marry her 😂 she just steals his surname for her tiktok name.

There life is a rotation of getting on it then recovering to do it again a few days later

Screaming like a banshee at your pals wedding. Classy.
its the bit where she is sat at the table getting ready for the bridal party to come in, nobody is paying any attention to her and shes squealing like a utter fud. You can just imagine the carnage at her own wedding if it ever happens 🥴

its the bit where she is sat at the table getting ready for the bridal party to come in, nobody is paying any attention to her and shes squealing like a utter fud. You can just imagine the carnage at her own wedding if it ever happens 🥴
Pure cringe material. Has to be centre of attention in everything.

Reactions: 6