Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin got married in Ibiza last year, worst wedding I’ve ever been to. She actually got married in a registry office in a Glasgow and then had a second fake wedding in Ibiza. It was the worst wedding I’ve ever been to. The prices were extortionate, it was too hot and the place was absolutely full of bangers.

Reactions: 3
My cousin got married in Ibiza last year, worst wedding I’ve ever been to. She actually got married in a registry office in a Glasgow and then had a second fake wedding in Ibiza. It was the worst wedding I’ve ever been to. The prices were extortionate, it was too hot and the place was absolutely full of bangers.
full of bangers is right up Sadies street, she would be the biggest one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Won’t be surprised if the weans are left at home whilst they 2 jaunt to Ibiza to get married 😭 nae wedding grub just a big plate of Charlie with a swedger chaser that’ll do them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she got a holiday to Ibiza booked? Surely you’d need to go over and have a look at venues before booking. I’ve been to 3 weddings in Ibiza and they were all a lot more expensive than a wedding would be here plus most people also have a home reception when they’ve got married abroad. She better get selling on vintit and start saving!

Reactions: 5
Has she got a holiday to Ibiza booked? Surely you’d need to go over and have a look at venues before booking. I’ve been to 3 weddings in Ibiza and they were all a lot more expensive than a wedding would be here plus most people also have a home reception when they’ve got married abroad. She better get selling on vintit and start saving!
She's probably got enough shite in that wardrobe for 3 ibiza weddings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard from someone who knows her that she makes a fortune from TikTok and could easily give up the nursing job

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Won’t be surprised if the weans are left at home whilst they 2 jaunt to Ibiza to get married 😭 nae wedding grub just a big plate of Charlie with a swedger chaser that’ll do them
That made me LOL! Oor Sadie didn't choose the ✨glamorous✨ life, the glamorous life chose her 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She tried that before by going bank. Didn’t work out for her.
selling some tan on tiktok & some clothes on Vintit doesn’t pay the mortgage 😏 she even admitted it herself ages ago that nursing was her bread & butter. If she was making that much money she would have that hall finished with a banister up on the stairs & a new bathroom she says she needs.

Reactions: 6
Agreed, I went to a wedding in Ibiza in July a good few years ago, it was absolutely bleeping sweltering, everybody was pished b4 the ceremony and by the time they were actually getting married nobody gave a duck 🙈 what a palava when it's not even legal! 🤣
---
selling some tan on tiktok & some clothes on Vintit doesn’t pay the mortgage 😏 she even admitted it herself ages ago that nursing was her bread & butter. If she was making that much money she would have that hall finished with a banister up on the stairs & a new bathroom she says she needs.
She's waiting on all that being giftit!

Reactions: 4
Dan Edgar 🤣🤣🤣 aw aye his spitting image 🤣🤣🤣 jolly boy John can’t walk the streets of Blantir without being asked for a selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10