Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and they ‘deviled eggs’. Jolly Boy must be stinking in his work the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve no long finished a shiter of a shift and coming in to her rocking a side part has finished me aff the night, good bye 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A glam funeral is she having a bleeping laugh way that comment??? Oor Sadie is waiting on someone to pop it so she can wear her good charity shop frock 🫣 unreal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to double check they weren’t old videos she had re posted wtf is that hair aboot It looks like a toupee 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The people in her comments section are absolutely fried.
“You’ll be on master chef one day”. What, for cooking a council dinner? I genuinely think half the cunts on that app are eating dug food straight from the tin if they think that the meals that get posted are fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet Masterchef can’t wait for Sadie to rock up with her meatballs & cybies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been over here reading me slagging off her dinners judging by that last video. She’s absolutely bealing 😂

Hiya Sarah hen 👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooohhh she's hard 😂😂😂😂. Do you not get drug tested for work in NHS cos that sounds dangerous to me. Personally I wouldn't want anyone fleeing or acting the bleep to treat me. No matter how good a cook she is 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Offt Sadie’s not happy with us trolls is she 😂😂😂 passive aggressive much!

• Haha
Reactions: 3