Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute roaster. Turns my stomach the way she digs into her Chinese gobbing off with her mouth full.

No prawn crackers. Why not bleeping buy them if you want them ya miserable bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cringing at jolly boy John standing taking a pic of the Chinese in her video… straight on his Snapchat I bet 🫠😂
Noticed that aswell how embarrassing for his big age. Would love to know how the bold sadie Q stays so thin aswell all the bevying she does.
---
She's hacket 🤣 knows how to make the most of herself with make up and clothes ill give her that.

Reactions: 4
Used to like her, then she became even more annoying than Cherine! But how they kick and treat that poor wee dog has sent me over! Absolute bunch of c***s. Her daughter is just as vile as her, giving the finger to the camera. Absolute family of roasters. 🤡🤡

Reactions: 12
One of her begging videos just appeared on my FYP. Selling shitey sliders. She’s absolutely out her banger ❄ ❄ ❄

Reactions: 1
I’ve just asked my husband how can she make a chicken go roon 6 of them n no doubt Peggy will get share too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just me but her portions especially for men are so small. Coming in after a hard day's work to a wee dinner seems sacrilegious 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would go off my head if she gave me the portions she dishes out 😂
Me too. I mean she's more comfortably off than a lot of people, maybe she wants them all slim and can be the model family 😂😂😂 looking down on the peasants 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me too. I mean she's more comfortably off than a lot of people, maybe she wants them all slim and can be the model family 😂😂😂 looking down on the peasants 😂😂😂
no wonder she eats like she has never been fed before when they get a chinese when she dishes up dinners like that 😂

• Haha
That shite 15 grand interview thing with her maw, incredibly unprofessional for a healthcare professional to mock sex workers.

I'm sure she will have or will at some point in the future, work with someone who has had to turn to sex work to pay their bills and feed their weans.

Imagine being that patient knowing the HCP treating you has mocked your misfortune and judges you.

How she's not been stripped of her nursing PIN over her social media tit (also done stuff in her NHS uniform) is astonishing.

There's just some things that you don't do as a professional, even in your personal time.

It was the poor wee mammy perched on the edge of a couch with her dinner on her knee I felt sorry for!
I just don’t get why she doesn’t have a dining table there? I like the mini couches and kniws she has the breakfast bar bit when you see that wee tiny plastic ikea table sitting at it I always think why not just have a table!!! Especially when there’s the space

Reactions: 2