Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bad day when you cannae even take your kids to the cinema without having to have a drink. I like Sadie but those kids are either going to grow up thinking they have to have alcohol at every occasion or have a lasting trauma to alcohol and people who are drunk
I sometimes wonder if it's me that's a weirdo 😂. I don't drink very often, but I find it so odd the way people (not limited to Sadie 😂) drink everywhere they go with the kids.

Reactions: 10
Another video posted, pint in hand, ready to head out for another “i won’t be marking this an ad” dinner 🙄

Reactions: 5
Aye sure thing!! A think its the ❄ keeping her thin! Got to love the comment above but lol
A thoroughbred 😭😂😂😂😂😂 greetin

And in lane 5 at the Scottish Grand National we have Sadie Queen, in her prime even with her glug of oil in a hoat pan, her sybeeeees, her sesame seeds, pesto, fake red bull, and a chicken to feed 16. With stable mates Wee Handsome Jamesy and Long Suffering Jolly Boy 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must be absolutely oot her banger on the ❄ to have even said that comment man. I am cringing. What about jolly boy John? He canny be a thoroughbred, he’s a big bloated tadger. Her maw smokes about 60 fags a day, Sadie smokes aswell, that’s what keeps them thin. She’s not even a nice thin, she’s just pure skin and bone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would hardly say designer gear when shes getting it for pocket money out the charity shop 😂 but give her her due a bet pays full price fir the real gear ❄❄ 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she ever have a mummy & daughter day? All I've heard is how handsome and great the youngest is. Then again the lassie is quite full on like mummy. Wonder if she's gonna be a jealous mother when she's older .

Reactions: 1
the boy looks shell shocked half the time
No wonder. That house is absolute chaos. Sadie and the daughter constantly shouting, music blaring, shouting at the dog, the dog barking. It’s a tiny wee house, he’s probably totally overwhelmed.

Reactions: 6
Is she having me on with her pronunciation of some words? Does she over exaggerate to make herself sound more Scottish because the way she pronounces clothes in her last video, it doesn’t even sound like a word !

Reactions: 7
Is she having me on with her pronunciation of some words? Does she over exaggerate to make herself sound more Scottish because the way she pronounces clothes in her last video, it doesn’t even sound like a word !
She’s an absolute walloper. Love how she’s pronouncing Vinted properly now though. Hiyaaaaa Sadie Hen. That hairband man.

Reactions: 2