Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shite 15 grand interview thing with her maw, incredibly unprofessional for a healthcare professional to mock sex workers.

I'm sure she will have or will at some point in the future, work with someone who has had to turn to sex work to pay their bills and feed their weans.

Imagine being that patient knowing the HCP treating you has mocked your misfortune and judges you.

How she's not been stripped of her nursing PIN over her social media tit (also done stuff in her NHS uniform) is astonishing.

There's just some things that you don't do as a professional, even in your personal time.
NHS are needing informed that’s what they are employing to assist vulnerable people.

Reactions: 4
Did JBJ say ye cany do that when she’s got a drink in her? About the 15 grand thing with her maw 😭🤣

Her gommy coupon dishing up that Chinese. Sending jolly boy John back to the corner shop to buy shite prawn crackers because she’s raging she didn’t get free ones. Miserable bastard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen on my dines Instagram, advertising Sadie's videos and sponsored in the captions, how does she get away with not declaring her ads and sponsorships on tiktok!

That aldi haul, she says it will last them 2 weeks? Barely looked like there was any dinners in it 😖

Reactions: 7
That aldi haul, she says it will last them 2 weeks? Barely looked like there was any dinners in it 😖
Aye but that's what happens when u make 1 chicken go round 6 people 🤣 be 3 days dinners to normal families but Sadie and her sparrow portions can make it last a fortnight!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck shes no aged well, the video shes posted was last May, she needs to give up the gifted botox its done nothing for her

Reactions: 2
duck shes no aged well, the video shes posted was last May, she needs to give up the gifted botox its done nothing for her
Her face is collapsing the same as Miss Jay Jay. The jowls on them are awful. That’s what happens when you go to cheap salons for it.

Reactions: 2
Davyhere has been influenced by Sadie, he is having tinned meatballs for his dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for jolly bhoy's other son :(

He seems like the black sheep of the family.

Jolly bhoy never looks happy either. Looks like he is dragged around everywhere so she can make pennies on tik tok. I don't see the marriage lasting

Reactions: 6
Good old Sadie teaching the wean to ride a pedal bike without a helmet on fantastic parenting as per usual

• Haha
Poor dog getting scraps of their tea she’s a disgrace, go and buy your dog proper dog food you Meff! Daft cow will want that gifted. No wonder the dog looks scraggy and underweight. Also why she dishing up the kids dinner in those baby plates they should be getting normal plates and cutlery.

Reactions: 9
That’s bogging the family shopper on Glasgow road is less than 5 minutes wander from her house. She was quick enough to send jolly boy John when she wanted prawn crackers.

Reactions: 3
Kids on bikes way no helmet what a clown of a woman u think being a nurse she should know better a guess sometimes there is no talking to stupid!! No be that if one of them falls off and gives themself a sore one!!!

I am a nurse qnd and we are under strict instruction not to film in uniform or when on duty and within hospital setting.

Reactions: 8
I see oor Queen of the washings and sybees is trying oot a jaunty side parting.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8