Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is she went last week and got that big shop at Aldi said it would last 2 weeks then went to home bargins and bought stuff there yet is always seems like her has nothing in and is pulling scraps together to make a meal?!

Reactions: 9
What I don't understand is she went last week and got that big shop at Aldi said it would last 2 weeks then went to home bargins and bought stuff there yet is always seems like her has nothing in and is pulling scraps together to make a meal?!
She probably lets her fridge go bare for “views” because it’ll make content

Reactions: 5
Sadie hen stop spending your wages & UC top up on the ❄ and get to Asda and get a shopping in for they weans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It nuts they don't. Especially when dealing with people's ailments etc. Especially with dosage etc
I know, it’s mental. Jobs with much less responsibility drug test you, I really don’t know why NHS don’t
---
Yet people working on construction etc do. Shocking that she's empowered to work on life saving treatment and supposedly on gear and constant boozing. How scary 😨
---

I know. It's terrifying
I know! My husband got drug tested years ago when he worked in a distribution warehouse, it should definitely be required if you’re dealing w people’s lives

Reactions: 4
I am not saying it’s right that NHS workers don’t get drug testing however think about the cost implications to the NHS 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nurses have a code of conduct to abide by and if anyone thinks that is been broken; there is a reporting system.

"She's dain better than maste" apparently because she fed her weans a bit of onion, green pepper and green beans.

Well how's aboot people that cannae afford 110 quid aldi shops in wan go, umpteen vintit hauls a week and all the other tit she buys.

Code of conduct indeed. This is coming from a HCP whose ethics and morals are well in the gutter.

She’s not doing better than ‘maste’ as she says, she’s doing entry level parenting at best and exploiting and monitising her kids over tik tok for her own ego and agenda. Her snide video last night proves this that when she’s called out it hits home. She didn’t even have dog food in the other night that’s not someone with their tit together that’s someone who’s just tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s not doing better than ‘maste’ as she says, she’s doing entry level parenting at best and exploiting and monitising her kids over tik tok for her own ego and agenda. Her snide video last night proves this that when she’s called out it hits home. She didn’t even have dog food in the other night that’s not someone with their tit together that’s someone who’s just tit!
Well said 👏

Agree. For someone that does a couple of night shifts a week…her house is always bogging with shite everywhere. She has hours every day with no weans. But obviously goes back to her bed every day, sleeping off the comedown. There’s mums out there working full time every day. She lives in Lala land.

Reactions: 8
Still no banister on they stairs, thats an accident waiting to happen as well. No companies must be biting to offer it for free.

Reactions: 7
It’s mad how obvious she makes it that she prefers “wee Jamesy” to the mouthpiece Gracie! Proper babies him and she evidently cannot be arsed with her

Imagine Gracie and Sadie when Gracie hits 13/14? Sadie will have met her match and more. Her own fault, as she’s grew up watching her maw acting like a big hairy.

• Haha
Still no banister on they stairs, thats an accident waiting to happen as well. No companies must be biting to offer it for free.
Thats the way shes keeping the banister. The look shes going for is…… Deathtrap waiting to happen 😳🫣

Charity shoap t-shirt fir wee Jamesy bhoy..."Ah'll need tae wash this".

Aye nae tit Sherlock.m, ye should be washing everything before putting it oan ya manky clat bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is her obsession with all shades of green. What she wears, what her kids wear, her man and her house, green everywhere cringe!! Look at me biggest celtic fan in glesga. Hate people like that shallow minded bleep.

Reactions: 11
What is her obsession with all shades of green. What she wears, what her kids wear, her man and her house, green everywhere cringe!! Look at me biggest celtic fan in glesga. Hate people like that shallow minded bleep.
I absolutely love Celtic I was no long ago having a wee greet at Joe Harts video he put on insta lol but will I fk be painting my house green🤣! My dining room I painted sage green couple yrs ago and couldn't wait to get rid of it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not just saying it because I'm no celtic fan but she's fake as duck!!! My fat ass, house and kids aren't decked out in royal blue. duck off!!! Green ages her if you look at her videos from 2022 she's aged significantly all the bev catching up but I'm still baffled how she never puts weight on with drink I have a bottle of wine and I've gained a stone 🤣 that I am envious of.

• Haha
I'm not just saying it because I'm no celtic fan but she's fake as duck!!! My fat ass, house and kids aren't decked out in royal blue. duck off!!! Green ages her if you look at her videos from 2022 she's aged significantly all the bev catching up but I'm still baffled how she never puts weight on with drink I have a bottle of wine and I've gained a stone 🤣 that I am envious of.
Cocaine

• Haha
It’s a bad day when you cannae even take your kids to the cinema without having to have a drink. I like Sadie but those kids are either going to grow up thinking they have to have alcohol at every occasion or have a lasting trauma to alcohol and people who are drunk

Reactions: 11