Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the bold Sarah was allowed Peggy in that van as when you look it up to book it, the ones with hot tubs, dogs aren’t allowed 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww you beat me to it haha I doubt she will find this funny at all even though it’s hilarious.
---
Honestly some of the comments on that video your like 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ some people would suck the fun out of anything . Thinking they are being loyal by going oh no that’s a no from me bla bla bla.
Same. I am howling at the comments. You just know these are all the thick Huns that buy all her shite. And I don’t care how much that lassie protests, that was never done as a fan. ✌🏻💋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone said on here the other day she’s like George Bowie on the gbx giving out shoutouts and I can’t unhear it now 😂😂😂 just want to give a big shout out to Louisa mcafferty on tiktok 👏🏼 ( bet we don’t hear that anytime soon) she will be ragin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone said on here the other day she’s like George Bowie on the gbx giving out shoutouts and I can’t unhear it now 😂😂😂 just want to give a big shout out to Louisa mcafferty on tiktok 👏🏼 ( bet we don’t hear that anytime soon) she will be ragin 😂
I’ve hit a Beamer on this bank holiday Monday morning just thinking about this 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a pure laughing stock. Give that daughter another couple of years and she’ll refuse to appear in any videos. She’ll get the piss ripped right out of her in high school.

• Haha
I’ve hit a Beamer on this bank holiday Monday morning just thinking about this 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a pure laughing stock. Give that daughter another couple of years and she’ll refuse to appear in any videos. She’ll get the piss ripped right out of her in high school.
It’s all the unnecessary constant pouting! Surely she must watch that back and see looks like a pure idiot! Can’t stop watching that Louisa’s TikTok it gets funnier every time! Don’t worry Louisa mcafferty big shout out to you over here from tattle 👏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all the unnecessary constant pouting! Surely she must watch that back and see looks like a pure idiot! Can’t stop watching that Louisa’s TikTok it gets funnier every time! Don’t worry Louisa mcafferty big shout out to you over here from tattle 👏🏼😂
Louisa McCafferty doesn’t want to delete the video because it’s went viral and quite right. But saying she done it from a fans view…naw hen, don’t lie to the Tattle whores Louisa. The fact the Huns are raging makes me howl. Big Shout out to new Tattle Legend Louisa McCafferty….i think someone has been deleting some comments 🤣🤣🤣✌🏻💋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be raging about that video. No comment from her on it 🤭 if u want to come on the internet thinking your a big ticket, then this kind of thing will happen 😏

Reactions: 9
There’s oor Sadie filming that wee brat sticking the finger up, nothing worse than mums who think it’s funny that their weans stick the finger up or swear, it’s scruffy as duck and just makes u look like a woman

Reactions: 13
I would love to see the big gommy face right now coz it's obvious she's raging 🤣🤣 but shout out indeed to louisa and the crew because that could not have been done any better 👌🤣 absolute outstanding, every bit of it down to a Tee!

Celtics biggest supporter kidding on she's celebrating again yet couldn't even point parkheed out on a map! 🙈 she's the gift that keeps on giving!

Also the drying rack on the decking n every item is a Celtic top 🙈 mortified for the 40yr old scheme Queen's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cringing at jolly boy John standing taking a pic of the Chinese in her video… straight on his Snapchat I bet 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was the point taking they weans to that caravan. They didn't go the the swimming or the entertainment at night. They weans were papped in the hot tub while her and dopey John got on it

Reactions: 11
What was the point taking they weans to that caravan. They didn't go the the swimming or the entertainment at night. They weans were papped in the hot tub while her and dopey John got on it
Bet she didn’t get passes ‘giftit’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen the bold jolly boy John in the flesh in Blan'ir the night 😂😂 I was howling saying to my man as he walked infront of me.

• Haha
He was only down there for one night, he fucked off back up the road to go to the game 😂 clearly was gifted otherwise she wouldn’t have booked a “last minute” thing for that weekend knowing he was going to the game. Sooner all this not declaring stuff catches up with her, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12