Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sadie wasn't drinking because its her wee girls birthday tomorrow…… lasted long ae! Happy hangover the mora Sadie!
She’ll be in her bed, cuddling the weans, telling them it’s move night by 4pm, as the come down hits and Jolly Boy is warned he better bring back free prawn crackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or are her legs getting thinner & thinner? top maw going out to get it full of it the night before her weans birthday, couldn’t even commit to a sober night out so you aren’t rough as duck the next day, you have issues hen 😬

Reactions: 9
Is it me or are her legs getting thinner & thinner? top maw going out to get it full of it the night before her weans birthday, couldn’t even commit to a sober night out so you aren’t rough as duck the next day, you have issues hen 😬
I couldn't think of anything worse being hungover and having a group of wee lassies to deal with 🤮 was bad enough when I used to drink having my own to deal with🤣 my boys having a sleepover soon for his bday but I think boys are easier to deal with in general

• Heart
She’s looking like tit. The face is getting longer and longer the skinnier it’s getting. She’s her maws image. Not great.

Reactions: 5
She’s looking like tit. The face is getting longer and longer the skinnier it’s getting. She’s her maws image. Not great.
i went back to videos in 2022 and aye her legs were thin but that video last night, they are like twigs. Dunno how because she is forever shovelling shite down her throat! Could be the lack of free prawn crackers mind you causing it 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol I know her personally, she’s dying to be tiktok famous 🤣
Her family is fucked up, a couple year back there was CCTV of her sister in a pub stealing a girls bag and running away with it
What’s the goss on her and her hubby splitting up then getting back together x

Reactions: 3
She has the figure of a raging drinker ... broad shoulders tapering down into skinny legs. Like an upside down triangle. He is the same.

And as for the skin care regime she swears by? She should give it up. Between that and the fake tans, she's aging faster than she should at her big age.

Reactions: 4
I did a dummy booking on tui for 7 days next June for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) and it was £2800 for the week SC from Glasgow airport . I don’t think she was lying about the the cost tbh
Aye but she’s not paid that. There’s plenty others out there promoting the same thing. The way she started the first video is a giveaway. You’d need to be off your rocker to pay that, for a chalet in a shithole. Self catering.

A couple we know who aren’t short of a few bob go to that camp with their kids a few times a year. They hire a car and use it as a base to sightsee. We’d been thinking of doing it next year but her vidoes have put me right off. I’m actually glad she went and showed how tit it actually is.

Reactions: 5
What’s the goss on her and her hubby splitting up then getting back together x
The two of them went to vegas to get married with no family there, couple months later he ended up going with someone else behind her back then basically left her homeless. She was sleeping on friends couches and her mums house with 2 young kids (whilst still driving a Range Rover 🤨) till she got her own house not sure if it’s rented or council, she made a big post about having her own home on Instagram. Now they are going on dates and getting back together I think, he’s a waste of space sounds like tbh x
This is about Chloe Moore no Sadie

• Wow
Reactions: 8