Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean fresh bedding that she's just taken oot the packet ridded with God knows what chemicals and from a slave labour manky factory.

She's boggin

Reactions: 7
Another bloody undisclosed ad 😡
Where is it this can be reported to??
Here, I'm sick of reporting this grabby cow tbh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Here, I'm sick of reporting this grabby cow tbh!

Thanks! I’ve seen that umpteen times on here but couldn’t for the life of me remember the name 🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks! I’ve seen that umpteen times on here but couldn’t for the life of me remember the name 🙈🤣
I've been reporting her for those mydine app vids aswell as they look suspiciously like adds, she's a snakey one, I don't see the issue with declaring stuff if your getting it for free or heavily discounted or is she too ashamed to admit it 🤔

Reactions: 6
I've been reporting her for those mydine app vids aswell as they look suspiciously like adds, she's a snakey one, I don't see the issue with declaring stuff if your getting it for free or heavily discounted or is she too ashamed to admit it 🤔
Yes, the level of detail in them and that Next ad - no way not something been arranged.

Reactions: 4
Yes, the level of detail in them and that Next ad - no way not something been arranged.
Definitely, I've not heard anything back from the asa tho and I've reported her a fair few times 🤣 so either I'm doing the reports wrong or they're not adds 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s never in man🤣 I’ve never seen somebody who is out as much as her

Reactions: 2
She’s never in man🤣 I’ve never seen somebody who is out as much as her
Remember though she’s got to lie in her pit like a vegetable for a full day and night when she’s rough from the Charlie, eating 10p crisps and suggesting movie days to her weans because she feels sorry for herself. Beer fear ripping out her.

Off to a caravan this weekend, wonder if its been gifted? We will never know as she never declares it.

Reactions: 2
Off to a caravan this weekend, wonder if its been gifted? We will never know as she never declares it.
I’m glad to see it’s to be pishing down. Not that, that will bother Sadie ❄, she’ll be on it from the minute she opens the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It defo has, I noticed on 1 of her videos a caravan rental page saying iv sent you a message, sundrum castle surprise surprise and our Sadie's never away from it, beggy cow.

She said a last minute deal so either she’s actually paid for it or she’s going to some effort to conceal the gifting 🤣

Aww she no comin back doon this way to Sandylands again she could have collabed with Big Dee 🤣🤣

• Haha