SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These freaks Anna and Johnathan are a disgrace to the Irish they protest as the perfect parents but seriously we all know the truth cold showers using your children as puppets for your own financial gains .AS Johnathan said the camper van trip wasn't princess perfects ideal scenario she clearly thinks she's above a camper van and a road trip get over yourself Anna botoxed and fake as hell 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So disgusted with them profitting off of van life. It’s wrong on so many levels! Let’s pretend we’re poor!!! Fvck off bucktooth leprechaun.
bucktooth leprechaun - the BEST thing I have read on this thread. Needs to be in the next thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bucktooth leprechaun - the BEST thing I have read on this thread. Needs to be in the next thread title.
First time I called him a leprechaun many threads ago, I was accused of « incredible racism » by 2 posters, even if it’s an imaginary character, because Jonathan is Irish.
I apologized, because it hurt them (and more people ?).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry this is a very long rant about my life n coming of death. If you want me to delete it I will. Please have tissues at hand I just cried writing this out.

It's not a good idea at all to take the kids to see his mother especially if there see her boyfriend all ill n in bed wired up. Emilia will worry for weeks on end about life n death. Eduardo be asking questions n will be sad. The As wont understand at all. Unless A1 is smarter then we think.

My grandad helped bring me up when I was at my Grandparents house he always wanted to hold me feed me and sometimes change n bath me. He took on another roll and i was his new "daughter".

Has I got older Grandad was really like both a dad n Grandad. He always spoil me he always give me stuff when I said I like that I would love this. I had to be careful as I got holder as he kept doing it.

He brought me driving lessons. My 4 cars (1st two weren't good n was used for learning in)

Now I am 33 year old.

And he now 88 n has Alzheimer's he in care home. When I went to hand some stuff in I said I cant see him yet and broke down crying that my partner had to comfort me n explain which the women almost broke down in tear as well. I got to see him when I managed to but wished I didnt as he was no longer my Grandad he was an old man who didnt know who his family was (n this is a guy who was fitter then the rest of the family he walked a lot are well took cod liver oil every day etc) I haven't seen him for a year n I made a stand to my family I want to remember as before he came so ill (I have an great memory) n if I see him like I do now that's how I remember him for the rest of my life n it will hurt me. So my family agreed only for my Aunt or uncle to send a pic on his birthday of this with a train birthday cake looking happy but yet he was so thin dark eyes. I screamed through my phone partner ran in the room saw me pointing to the phone he looked had to comfort me rang my mum she got the same pic she had to calm me down then ring her brother saying why said the picture to her (me) I keep seeing the pic in my mind now but its slowly going.

So trust me this isnt going to do well for the Sacconejoly kids. There will remember him like that in their way.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It would be a completely different situation if they actually knew the poor man. They don't. The E's have seen him maybe a few times in their lives, but they don't remember him. They barely know Grandma, and Jonathan can't even remember if the kids have ever been to Scotland or not!

This is all for the vlog, and for him to score points with his audience. His poor mum started the conversation saying "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. " Does that sound like someone who wants the whole SacconeJoly gang to bulldozer into her house while she is trying to say goodbye to her partner of 20-odd years??
But he was already filming, the kids were right there, and he had already rented the camper van, so she couldn't say no...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I had a few family members get the call the nana had died suddenly, flights were booked immediately no questions asked. One had just landed back in Chicago but he got home in time for the funeral. At that time when they are either on the final stretch or gone money and vlogging isnt the first thing on a person's mind if they have any sense, its time with the person.

I'm still so frustrated that Jonno thinks taking four kids to essentially a death room - UNINVITED - is at all appropriate. Your mum doesn't need distraction Jonno she needs peace and quiet, none of which she'll get with your children running around.
Think of the tit they'll get into because they're bored without ipads and endless toys to keep them entertained - pill boxes (probably some hard drugs in those because of a palliative patient), wires, IV cords, needles. These environments are NOT KID FRIENDLY, and taking four with two of the least attentive parents *eyeroll*. Especially not rambunctious children with no boundaries. No way they should have gone, just Jonno at most

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
nah this whole situation has made me so angry you have no idea. I’ve never been this pissed at them before. Taking advantage of a dying man. duck you guys.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
They will do anything to regain the views and bring more coin in.

They dont care if its pedophiles viewing their children's photos, or taking advantage of a dying man. They dont care so long as they are bringing in money to fund their boring and materialistic lifestyle.

I dont see why they have took the kids, but then again I know why - because if only J went, then A would have to have the children by herself and we all know she cannot cope with 1 child let alone 4 (did you know they had 4 kids and 6 dogs by the way)

Children have all their life to witness losing people, personally let them be kids - yeah tell them someone is poorly and will be going away etc - but i dont think they need to witness someone on their last days - its traumatic for an adult let alone a child

Whats the bets some future vlogs will be "child struggles with death" etc

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
B9343DCF-F5EA-48C7-BE06-1B87FABFAD0F.jpeg

Was browsing twitter and saw someone posted this and honestly they’ve not cared about Andrea’s safety since the start

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
nah this whole situation has made me so angry you have no idea. I’ve never been this pissed at them before. Taking advantage of a dying man. duck you guys.
I agree. These two are complete inept morons. They behave like children themselves. They do not care about their kids’ emotions, or how these types of situation affect them. And all that is secondary to the poor man who is in his final days who gets absolutely no say. i am disgusted with them.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 51950
Was browsing twitter and saw someone posted this and honestly they’ve not cared about Andrea’s safety since the start
Rear-facing isn't vlog friendly And why worry about keeping him safe; he's not a girl (when you have the friendliest friends audience in mind) and he's ginger and a boys boy, so Anna doesn't enjoy him at all.

• Haha
It would be a completely different situation if they actually knew the poor man. They don't. The E's have seen him maybe a few times in their lives, but they don't remember him. They barely know Grandma, and Jonathan can't even remember if the kids have ever been to Scotland or not!

This is all for the vlog, and for him to score points with his audience. His poor mum started the conversation saying "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. " Does that sound like someone who wants the whole SacconeJoly gang to bulldozer into her house while she is trying to say goodbye to her partner of 20-odd years??
But he was already filming, the kids were right there, and he had already rented the camper van, so she couldn't say no...
You could hear in his mums voice and with what she said that , a family visit is too much. I think her voice changed because she was shocked that joliar was actually putting her before annals needs, she’s so used to having to temper her emotions down around annal and watch her son be a puppet.

Annal will use Farquhars cancer and death as a ‘trigger’ about her own dad whether she feels it or not, saying that joliar might have even used the fact that she should understand as a lever to go in the van.

He could have easily took the two eldest on a train/plane if annal couldn’t cope alone with all four .

I don’t think anything they do is going to revive the views to the position it once was, that core age that were cult members have since discovered boys, fashion , etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow I can’t believe his mum told him not to come but he did anyway. That over- excited ape would have been bad enough on his own never mind the cold fish wife & 4 crazy kids. His poor mum & that poor man that is dying.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow I can’t believe his mum told him not to come but he did anyway. That over- excited ape would have been bad enough on his own never mind the cold fish wife & 4 crazy kids. His poor mum & that poor man that is dying.
wait, when did his mom say to flat out not come?

Reactions: 1
Guess being on the road has taken its toll. I've checked on 3 different computers and my phone - no vlog?
Maybe Anna had to be sectioned already. Maybe they have killed each other.

CAMPER VAN VLOG RECRAP:
They're in over their heads and it was a bad idea, because this means they can't upload (on time). The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would never bring a child to a family member’s death bed especially someone they hardly know. My grandma is in the process of dying, we don’t know when just that it’s coming soon. I’m almost 22 and I refuse to see her because she’s not my grandmother anymore she’s a she’ll of a human being. My Dad wanted to bring my little brother who is 2 1/2 to see her and I won’t let him bring Harrison.
He’s going to start remembering things now and I don’t want his only memory of our grandmother to be her dying. Emilia might understand it but Eduardo will be confused and panicky about death for weeks. And Alessia won’t understand at all as well as Andrea but that will be Alesia’s only memory of him even if they aren’t close. The whole thing really just makes me feel sick to my stomach.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
wait, when did his mom say to flat out not come?
she said "Well, it's not going to work Jonathan, because he's just.. he's just... laid down and just exhausted unfortunately.. so... um... sorry about that. "

To anyone with a little bit of sensitivity they would understand that this is a 'no, please don't come and bring your whole family', but she was not clear enough and Jonathan just went ahead and showed the campervan and the excited kids....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.