SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonnos film idea got stolen. So the place Jonno stole it from has been ripped off at least twice now.
It's not an original idea (anyone could come up with a concept like that and tweak it slightly so it's not copyright), and Jonnos movie was a flop. What happened to the festivals?
View attachment 51821
There was a movie with Justin Timberlake that came out about 13 yrs ago where your life's minutes/hours are printed on your wrist. He definitely did not create his "fillum" from his own head.

Reactions: 11
I bet Anna was working out her choices.
1. Joliar goes to visit his mum and her partner alone and she looks after 4 kids and 6 dogs all by herself. Cos there's no way he could handle them all.
2. Pack up that old camper van with everyone barr the 6 dogs and go on a 10 hour road trip.
Either way I know for sure she would have been absolutely fuming at the thought of either of those choices.
Grit them teeth girl and go with the flow you may enjoy it...... on the other hand.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
J said his mom's "partner" of 20 years (+/-) is in his 80s. J is what, 39? Twenty years ago he was 19 & the "partner" was in his 60s. The man probably had no patience for J's immaturity & straight up told him so hence the reason J refers to him as "partner" & won't let the kids call him grandpa. J is still hurt by it all after all these years. That man must've given it to him good.

Reactions: 12
Today video kinda touched me. I feel bad for his Mom. Losing someone is never easy. I hope they treat them well while they're there. They should bring in trays of food and just make life easier for her. She is probably so sad and stressed.
I think they will stress her out even more, just that witch Anna alone would be enough to stress anyone out, going by her past tweets she'll be expecting Jof s mum to bring her trays of food and wait on her like she's bleeping royalty, and the kids won't be be any good for her either, they'll be running around making noise, they don't know her and they don't respect her, they'll be asking her if she's got presents for them! And I think Jof is selfish to say them going there will be a distraction for her, why would she want to be distracted ? Pretty sure she'd rather her partner's last days would want to be spent together and peaceful as possible!

So instead of flying about 2 hours and driving 3, they chose to drive 10? And we all know Anna isn't getting behind the wheel so Jonnos driving 10 hours solo, not accounting for breaks, that's a long drive.
Seems like (from reading here) Jonno couldn't really care less about his mums partner, I mean from the "he's not my dad, he's not my step dad" talk, who cares he's been with your mum obviously for a long time, why not accept him into your life a bit more. He's just going to "distract his mum", why not go and comfort your mum, help her out a bit around the house rather than distract her from her partner dying - death is distressing enough when you don't have your man child of a son, his bitchy wife and their feral kids around, I feel maybe Jonno should've gone alone to Scotland, his mum needs to be with her partner, not distracted.

I swear to god if I hear from lemonandlimes recraps that he filmed his mother or her partner in the hospital or their house without their permission I'm going to flip. IF HE FILMS A TIME LAPSE OF THE KIDS "SAYING GOODBYE" I'M GOING TO KNOW HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIM AND JUST WANTS THE CLICKS AND SYMPATHY
Both Anna and Jof will be in a piss! Her, because she obviously not looking forward to being in a camper van and then at his mum's house, and Jof will be having alcohol withdrawal symptoms because he'll be driving !

View attachment 51829Yes I guess flights for €43 whatever that is in Sterling is so expensive?! 🙄😲 And it only takes 1 hour and 30minutes direct to Inverness from London on a flight. #LiarLiarPantsOnFire🔥🔥
this is what I mean by him being a serial liar , bleeping cheapskate! So what he means by being expensive is he couldn't get them free! But surely the petrol the van is going to need will cost a bomb too!

They never stayed with her, why would they now? That would be highly inappropriate and just plain rude if you ask me.
They're going to sleep in the van outside his mum's house!😂😂😂

That witch Anna is so incompetent! At the end of the vlog Eduardo comes in and tells Jof that mummy needs help cos Andrea is crying and won't put on his shoes!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So disgusted with them profitting off of van life. It’s wrong on so many levels! Let’s pretend we’re poor!!! Fvck off bucktooth leprechaun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did they convince the parents of these other kids to let them 1. take a day off school 2. travel by train to London 3. spend the day being "supervised" by the creepiest man in Surrey and 4. work as exploitative dolls for Jonno to make some cash to pay for #sjxmas
Kind of sucks for these parents that they've been blinded by the SJs, I'm sad for them and their kids for constantly being subjected to the stench of A and the vibes of J.
It’s half term.

Reactions: 2
So disgusted with them profitting off of van life. It’s wrong on so many levels! Let’s pretend we’re poor!!! Fvck off bucktooth leprechaun.
Even worse they're profiting from grief. If he films those kids doing a "saying goodbye" then he deserves cold showers for the rest of his life. Jonno should have gone on his own and Oma and Erika stayed with Anna and the kids.

He/ they could have gone by air, train, land rover, the G wagon that never got mentioned but was not so subtlety parked on their drive. Stayed over night in a hotel somewhere half way. And hotel/ air b&b, b&b, castle up there. But no Jon boi had a not so clever idea. Probably hustled something out of it. And will make the rest of the family completely miserable just for the hell of it. They can't deal with the kids as it is, never mind without childcare, in a cramped space, also trying to support a dying man and emotionally and practically support J's mom.

• Angry
I'm here for it all!!!

Prince Douche and Princess Annal and the 4 feral children, set off on a caravan road trip.

Title for his next book!

I am so looking forward to this adventure. Annal trying to whip up some gluten free dairy free chocolate brownies in the little oven. Douche planting little trees inside the caravan and the kids touching everything in sight. Bets on how long Princess lasts before she pops a botox filled vein in her forehead?

Why is she dressed in circulation cutting tights and boots for a 10 hour drive?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hilarious. I can’t wait to see this!!! He knows he needs views and this is the way to get it. It’s all a big joke on Anna and I hope he keeps doing this to her. she treats him so badly. She so rude to him and blatantly ignores him.

Reactions: 4
I have been MIA from this site for a while due to finding the Sacone Joly’s so intolerable I had to cut them out of my life completely and couldn’t even hate watch!!!!. I had so many things I wanted to say because the fuckery was never ending and it was becoming unhealthy lol. However... I recently had their vid recommended and watched a small clip to hear that the plane flight to Inverness would have been helish, so what was the plan for Dubai? We’re the kids not going with them? Because a short flight to Scotland is nothing compared to a flight to Dubai, which I would put money on that it was cancelled like the disney trip because they are not the kind of family you would want associated with your brand. It’s awful that Jon’s stepdad has cancer. It is totes a smokescreen and a convenient excuse to get out of the ‘why aren’t you going to Dubai’ question. Oh we are such caring people and we care for Jonathan’s mother so much we are going to her even though we don’t actually need to and Jonathan can’t bear to call the guy his stepdad.

I literally can’t handle Jon and his constant bulshit and literal lies. And Anna’s narcissistic fake life fake mothering fake wifey crap. I can’t... And saying that a flight to Scotland is hard but a flight to Dubai is not, is beyond stupid. I can guarantee Anna is not going to stay on the motor home. I have one son and he won’t sleep a night in a caravan because it’s too exciting. And she has 4. She’s going to have late nights and be in close quarters with the children she despises and will have to actually mother them. It’s a recipe for disaster... Lmao

At least the travel won’t be any different for the kids, they’re used to traveling in a vehicle without any proper restraints.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry if I’ve missed something, I was distracted during the vlog. But Jonathan’s stepdad is in his final days? Is it really appropriate to bring 4 kids to be in the middle of that? I’m sure the last thing his mother needs is all 6 of them landing on the doorstep? Surely at a time like this you want peace in the home? Not 4 kids running round screaming (doing what kids do).

And you know that Anna won’t take them off somewhere by herself and let Jonathan spend time with him mum alone! I’m baffled how they think this is a good idea

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The SJ's only ever think about themselves and their own needs, no consideration whatsoever for others.
As the step dad is in his last days surely he wouldn't want to hear all the commotion and noise this feral family bring wherever they rock up. I really feel for him and Jono's mum so much.
Jon boy will be total manic and hyped, showing off his saintly ways by visiting his mum and imagining his vlog views sky rocketing. You just know he's going to milk this for everything he can.
Anal's face will be even more of a smacked backside than usual having been forced to travel in the peasant wagon with the kids she can barely tolerate on a good day (I hope she's remembered to pack her almond butter and six cherry tomatoes).
It's just totally laughable them saying the flights were too expensive, with all the money they have!! He wouldn't even blink spending more than that.combined on one of his precious trees.
Most of us mere commoners would beg, borrow and steal to be there for loved ones. They've got their priorities so very wrong.
Let the travelling circus commence!

The SJ's only ever think about themselves and their own needs, no consideration whatsoever for others.
As the step dad is in his last days surely he wouldn't want to hear all the commotion and noise this feral family bring wherever they rock up. I really feel for him and Jono's mum so much.
Jon boy will be total manic and hyped, showing off his saintly ways by visiting his mum and imagining his vlog views sky rocketing. You just know he's going to milk this for everything he can.
Anal's face will be even more of a smacked backside than usual having been forced to travel in the peasant wagon with the kids she can barely tolerate on a good day (I hope she's remembered to pack her almond butter and six cherry tomatoes).
It's just totally laughable them saying the flights were too expensive, with all the money they have!! He wouldn't even blink spending more than that.combined on one of his precious trees.
Most of us mere commoners would beg, borrow and steal to be there for loved ones. They've got their priorities so very wrong.
Let the travelling circus commence!
Exactly! And as well as that there is sure to be a lot of medical equipment and medications around. Nurses in and out all day. With 4 children that will be getting into everything?

Was it just me or did his mum look happy but you could see a little bit of “oh tit” behind it? The appropriate thing would be for J to go up on his own for a day to show his mum some support. I’m sure she loves her grandchildren to pieces but her partner needs all her focus right now.

Reactions: 13
In my last hours on this earth the last thing I would want is my partners annoying problem child and his miserable wife and their rowdy disrepectful kids destroying my peaceful exit and precious time with my actual loved ones.
I literally cannot think of anything more selfish and abhorrent than those twats highjacking someones ( that they are not even close to) last days and death for views.

Reactions: 31
In my last hours on this earth the last thing I would want is my partners annoying problem child and his miserable wife and their rowdy disrepectful kids destroying my peaceful exit and precious time with my actual loved ones.
I literally cannot think of anything more selfish and abhorrent than those twats highjacking someones ( that they are not even close to) last days and death for views.
I agree. And with people I’ve known who have chosen to pass away at home, the hospital bed has been set up in the living room. I hope his mum has a big house so she can keep the kids away from her partner. I can just picture Emilia climbing on the bed and Andrea pulling at the IVs 😳

As well as all that I don’t think it’s a good atmosphere to bring such young children in to. Emilia might understand but the others are too young to comprehend death.

Last edited:
  • Sad
It’s not even as if the kids are his grandchildren and he would like to see them before he passes. I don’t imagine there’s a close bond there. Alessia seemed confused about who her granny was!

Reactions: 13
His mum was not happy/excited at all, she had to fake it because of the children and no doubt she saw her useless son was filming the conversation. This is so horrible. Go see her when he has passed and she's lonely ffs.

• Angry
His mum was not happy/excited at all, she had to fake it because of the children and no doubt she saw her useless son was filming the conversation. This is so horrible. Go see her when he has passed and she's lonely ffs.
When my son brings his gf to our home it is not a nice time. We feel stressed around her. She doesn't like my wife because my wife and son always have a close relationship and the gf acts competitive with my wife. My wife knows the gf says mean things about her and now wife gets quiet and suffers anxiety when the gf comes to our home.

I bet for sure Jon's mum feels like this too when Anna is around. She for sure knows Anna said bad things about her to the whole world like that she's a witch, has no food, is cheap, and doesn't keep the house warm enough. And also Anna said awful words about her other children. Those are painful things to a mother. I wish Anna stayed home. Jon doesn't understand or care that Anna's presence is poisonous and stressful.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was talking to my husband about this, and he said that they're on to something here. Might be a great new business idea:

Rent-a-SacconeJoly.

We even came up with a little song for the AD:

If you have someone dying
Don't just sit there crying
Rent a SacconeJoly

If you are full of sadness
Add a little madness
Rent a SacconeJoly

If you worry about mortality
We'll turn it into banality
Rent a SacconeJoly

When you are busy mourning
We'll be there in the morning
Rent a SacconeJoly

* Rent-a-Sacconejoly comes with 2 adults and 4 children. Don't worry about putting us up, we have our own motorhome that we can park on your drive way!
** Extra distraction in the form of not 1, not 2, but SIX filthy dogs can be added at extra cost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.