SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So instead of flying about 2 hours and driving 3, they chose to drive 10? And we all know Anna isn't getting behind the wheel so Jonnos driving 10 hours solo, not accounting for breaks, that's a long drive.
Seems like (from reading here) Jonno couldn't really care less about his mums partner, I mean from the "he's not my dad, he's not my step dad" talk, who cares he's been with your mum obviously for a long time, why not accept him into your life a bit more. He's just going to "distract his mum", why not go and comfort your mum, help her out a bit around the house rather than distract her from her partner dying - death is distressing enough when you don't have your man child of a son, his bitchy wife and their feral kids around, I feel maybe Jonno should've gone alone to Scotland, his mum needs to be with her partner, not distracted.

I swear to god if I hear from lemonandlimes recraps that he filmed his mother or her partner in the hospital or their house without their permission I'm going to flip. IF HE FILMS A TIME LAPSE OF THE KIDS "SAYING GOODBYE" I'M GOING TO KNOW HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIM AND JUST WANTS THE CLICKS AND SYMPATHY

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aren't there speed restrictions for motorhomes, like there is for caravans? That means it will take even longer than 10 hours.....

Reactions: 8
So instead of flying about 2 hours and driving 3, they chose to drive 10? And we all know Anna isn't getting behind the wheel so Jonnos driving 10 hours solo, not accounting for breaks, that's a long drive.
Seems like (from reading here) Jonno couldn't really care less about his mums partner, I mean from the "he's not my dad, he's not my step dad" talk, who cares he's been with your mum obviously for a long time, why not accept him into your life a bit more. He's just going to "distract his mum", why not go and comfort your mum, help her out a bit around the house rather than distract her from her partner dying - death is distressing enough when you don't have your man child of a son, his bitchy wife and their feral kids around, I feel maybe Jonno should've gone alone to Scotland, his mum needs to be with her partner, not distracted.
I totally agree with you.
The comment on the “status” of his mother’s partner is not very friendly, that was rude imo.
Plus, he is dying so give him some warmth.

And then when they will arrive they will be exhausted of the trip.

He chose to vlog it instead of buying plane tickets
I don’t buy the “it would be too expensive”.
There are several airline companies that fly to Inverness.

My parents had to go to their country (2h30 flight) to bury my uncle and they took right away 600€ tickets each because there is only one airline company that goes to the city (and it’s not even in the middle of nowhere).
Same for my husband who had to go to bury his father on emergency 600€.
(thank you again Air Algérie) 2h flight 😑
And we all are really less rich than them.

So please, tell us that you wanted to “capitalize” (as lemonandlimes said) this trip by going by van even if it implies children all over the place and Anna going crazy, instead of going by plane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

I swear to god if I hear from lemonandlimes recraps that he filmed his mother or her partner in the hospital or their house without their permission I'm going to flip. IF HE FILMS A TIME LAPSE OF THE KIDS "SAYING GOODBYE" I'M GOING TO KNOW HE REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIM AND JUST WANTS THE CLICKS AND SYMPATHY
I'm beginning to think at this point there is nothing off limits for them to vlog anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
so it seems kate murnane and family are on their way to dubai, I wonder if the saccones had their free trip revoked and the best they could find to replace it was the free camper van?
They should join the inghams for a get together half term break!! Can you imagine the convos inside those tin cans? :unsure: Witch and lazy could compare troll stories ,and ,well ,goodness only knows the kind of discussion between creepy and joliar! The mind boggles..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The way he kept saying he wanted to 'distract his mum'. So not support her, help her, be there for her.. nope, distract her by throwing a bunch of unruly children in her face who don't even know her all that well...
He could not even remember them all going to see his mum before Alessia was born, so much for all these memory-making-vlogs....

He did not really mention his stepdad, sorry, 'my mum's partner' all that much, or even said anything nice other than 'my mum has had many years with him' or something like that... No 'I'm so sorry he's at the end of his life, cancer is so unfair, I am so sad for him and my mum'... nope... nothing like that. Only 'I am doing this for my mum. I am doing this to distract her'. He has no clue does he?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Of course the plane tickets are too expensive when they have to pay them out of pocket! They are used to getting them for free. :ROFLMAO: The witch wants a new iPhone, even if she's begging for a freebie, she's gonna have to buy a new Louis Vuitton case for it, so she can't waste money on plane tickets!

I don't know where his mother lives but he implied that it was tiny town and there might be no appropriate lodging for them. If it's not a resort, the witch might not like it, so really slumming it in the camper van might be the preferred option because of all the content possibilities? baby's first time on the camper toilet! Four kids in camper! First time sleeping in a camper! Using the shower in the camper! mother of four has a meltdown in the camper!
This reminds me of the Jack Whitehall's Travels with my father show, with Anna playing the role of the father.

But to be perfectly honest, I couldn't give a duck why any of this is happening, I'm loving it. We'd be super bored if they went to some fancy resort where the witch could get all the pampering her lazy ass so richly deserves. camping is content gold, chilling at a Jumeirah not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jonnos film idea got stolen. So the place Jonno stole it from has been ripped off at least twice now.
It's not an original idea (anyone could come up with a concept like that and tweak it slightly so it's not copyright), and Jonnos movie was a flop. What happened to the festivals?
Screenshot_20191025_082630_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20191024_224115.jpg
Yes I guess flights for €43 whatever that is in Sterling is so expensive?! 🙄😲 And it only takes 1 hour and 30minutes direct to Inverness from London on a flight. #LiarLiarPantsOnFire🔥🔥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He had fun making it, yet nobody has seen it.... It's not been shown at festivals or in theaters, like he said it would. He'd be better off throwing it on Youtube and earning a few quid that way, instead of this being yet another idea he pumped money into but it never went anywhere.

Sure ! And they will even vlog it !
For more content !

5AD916FA-7BAB-4CB9-A197-5FAB27765E13.jpeg

View attachment 51829Yes I guess flights for €43 whatever that is in Sterling is so expensive?! 🙄😲 And it only takes 1 hour and 30minutes direct to Inverness from London on a flight. #LiarLiarPantsOnFire🔥🔥
Buying tickets for travelling during Half Term holidays (21-25th of October if I’m not wrong) is more expensive than these prices, because prices tend to increase during school holidays generally speaking, but still affordable for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I feel like Anna was mimicking the Botox doctor's voice and facial expressions in the ice skating vlog. The botox doctor speaks sort of breathlessly and really enunciates her "s's" and she appears (on camera at least) very joyful and is always smiling and laughing at Jonathan's stupid jokes....so essentially the opposite of Anna. I noticed around the 12:20 mark that Anna is full on copying her voice and face...I've never seen or heard her act like that before. She's so cringe.
She copies any accent of the woman that is near her at the moment. She even does the cringy fake accent when she is having her nails done. She mimics whatever accent she hears. I have so many eyerolls when she takes her accents. Just stop already Anna, we already see you are a poser. What even happened to her Irish accent lately? It's now Miss Posh McGee.

• Haha

I totally agree! Why the hell is he bringing his whole family?/especially the evil wife? I feel so bad for his mother and now she has to have all of the extra stress of Jono's crazy children and his witch wife who could care less about being there! He should have gone on the plane himself but I'm sure Anna had a fit about being left alone with her "work"...I mean her children.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jon makes it clear that the dying man is NOT his dad, it's his mum's partner. Stop asking if it's his dad you guys!
He didn't call him a step-dad either, just his mum's partner. He's going there to give his mum a distraction while her partner dies.
I am jaded maybe but I do not believe he cancelled Dubai for this. I believe Dubai was cancelled for him and this was a last minute, "what the heck are we going to do for the school break vlogs???!!" Anna wouldn't waste her lumpy frozen face on his family (who she hates) if she didn't have to.
Exactly this! Why the duck would Anna give up a free trip to Dubai to go in a camper to see his mum?! It's so obvious they lost the trip to Dubai , hahaha, so this is only substitute Jof could arrange, and now the minions are bleeping praising him for choosing his mum over the trip to Dubai, so he's loving the credit for that!
I bet Anna is not going to spend one night in that van, she'll be staying in a nearby hotel!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.