SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she dish out the food onto side plates because no way, would just over half that serving dish be enough for two adults and the kids, especially as there was no salad, garlic bread etc.
the kids must've had minuscule portions. she really is dumb showing us that shit when she says she's getting treated for ED. For my family of 4, with three adults (my sis doesn't eat lasagne) eating it, that would all or nearly all be gone! doesn't even look appetising.

Reactions: 4

And she has the audacity to have leftovers
And that’s her plate.
I mean I repeat, everyone has their own vision of lasagna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

WTF! No way this a normal amount of food for a family of six if that's what's left over.
Seriously this ED Coach might as well give her a refund.
I bet the kids get to fill up on chocolate and other crap because that can't have been enough.

Reactions: 11
So agree. Still makes you wonder if the kids are eating the same as them because I look at this at see two adult size portions removed and thats it. If 4 kids, even if one is only 1 there shouldn't be much, if any, really left in there. but then again maybe I'm just a greedy piggy when it comes to eating! I just can't see how six of them ate that and there's nearly half left! I think the coach should just take the money and run. Anals obviously a lost cause. I bet she's punching herself in the face right now, going OH FFS ANNA I TOLD YOU TO STOP THIS.

Reactions: 8
Yes ,but you have morals..,

Reactions: 6
Botox kid

Why is it called first time ice skating with the kids, when it wasn't the first time. Or does he mean first time ice skating with the botox kids.

So is Jonno trying to imply that he was bullied by Brian McFadden . It probably wasn't because you couldn't skate, Jon boi.

Reactions: 5
If you're of a certain age & maybe only the Americans here will remember this celebrity, but Anna & Madame have the same cheekbones.

Reactions: 14
Why do they feel the need to dress Eduardo in dresses and play with dolls i know theres nowt wrong with it but I've never seen him with a football, superheroes anything thats not girly or pink
Ever since he was a baby, he was trying to copy Emilia, as younger siblings often do. And, probably sensing that there's a good market there, their parents just really reaaallly encouraged it in every way they could. The poor boy's gym suit, with his name written in glitter on his bottom, is straight from the village people. They are whoring out their own kids in any way they can - and now I hear they've done it again with other children ! Wow that's a productive business. 10 ads?? I'm truly grateful to our official recrapper here for taking one for the team and helping us stop watching.

Reactions: 19
Botox kid

Why is it called first time ice skating with the kids, when it wasn't the first time. Or does he mean first time ice skating with the botox kids.
Maybe he knows his audience... I would imagine the friendliest friends could get super excited about the videos that have first time in the title?

Reactions: 12
Thanks lol. You're saving us all giving them a view.
I think JonBoy is the ultimate liar now, Brian McFadden lived and went to school on the Northside of Dublin city, JonBoy lived and went to school on the Southside of Dublin? Not possible that he went to school with BMF!

It's like he just looked at Brian's age and city of origin and said "we could've been best friends". I also seriously doubt if they happened to go to the same school (as if Jonno could get into a music based school) that he would want to be friends with him.

Reactions: 11
What's up with the obsession of LOL Dolls? Every third freaking day is about those waste of money, highly expensive plastic Dolls. I may sound like someone behind the toy trends of today, but seriously I am not getting the madness behind it.
And the amount of packaging is disgusting especially these days when we'll meaning people are trying to reduce waste!

Reactions: 7
Brian went to school in Artane Dublin. Then hit big time with Westlife. So I don't know where JonBoy thinks he went to school with him .
Apparently JonBoys band mate did mention that their band were a support act with Westlife back in the day, so he may know him. But it's total bullshit that he went to school with him.
He really must live in his own little weird world to think what he says out loud won't be clarified. The amount of lies he spiels is unreal.

Reactions: 16
Jof the Oaf is a serial liar!

Love your recraps!
Anyway did anyone notice OCD Anna washes the dogs bowls with a brush , then proceeds to clean the sink with the same brush!

Love your recraps!
Anyway did anyone notice OCD Anna washes the dogs bowls with a brush , then proceeds to clean the sink with the same brush!
Her OCD is very limited to things looking neat and organised, bacteria and spread of germs is not a priority for her

Reactions: 16
What did he say in his draw my life, something about creating his own worlds in his head. He's still doing exactly the same thing except now he has real life puppets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.