SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.... I can’t stand J and A but oh my life if Alessia isn’t the most precious thing in the world 😍
I agree she is a sweetheart shame her parents don't think so.
She is definitely the black sheep of the family, and they make it known 😔

Reactions: 4
The dogs have a walker who picks them up and walks them every day to be fair....they have a pretty great life.

Jamie Olivier suggested cooking roasties and reheating on his Christmas show....many chef advise it like twice cooked chips.

Oh no!! No amount of bleach could allow me to use that bowl again 🤢🤮

Years ago before children they posted vlogs that included him shouting and cursing a lot....I don’t think Anna is easy to live with but Johnathan has quite the temper that we don’t see.
The dogs do not get walked every day, 3 days a week at most. Anna has said that plenty of times.

Reactions: 10
Years ago before children they posted vlogs that included him shouting and cursing a lot....I don’t think Anna is easy to live with but Johnathan has quite the temper that we don’t see.
It’s an euphemism, she is a savage one and a strong tempered one, he is literally afraid of her.
I saw that from my own eyes on the vlogs at least twice.
He maybe has quite a temper but she is worse a million times.

Well, at least he doesn’t hit her, unlike Anna.

(Now, I’m going to wash my mouth, I don’t like defending him because he is the heartless one who gave cold showers to Alessia and the one who is using his children to perform on camera answering “is it a terrible thing that paedos look at the children”).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The dogs have a walker who picks them up and walks them every day to be fair....they have a pretty great life.
Apart from getting the basics of food, shelter and water I dont think the dogs have a great life at all.
They're not walked daily and when they are it's by dog walkers (which I have no problem with, it's how little they're taken that riles me).
Once in a blue moon they'll be wheeled out for a vlog/ advert.
The kids are often in their space and faces especially the younger two despite the dogs showing fearful signs. Anna jokes they can't do much harm if they bite due to lack of teeth.
They've had to have teeth removed from neglect, as the excuse was their too busy with four kids and the dogs.
With Anna laughing when the dogs had difficulty eating their food due to lack of teeth. Total witch.
Their faces aren't cleaned with the tear staining so constantly like they have dirty faces. Its takes so little time each day just using special wipes but even that is too much effort.
At the old house they had the run of the entire downstairs and a large garden. They were allowed on the sofas and had attention in the evenings when A and J watched tv.
At this house they have a small area to toilet and only the kitchen and utility room. No interaction of an evening.
No wonder when cooped up like that accidents happened like when Sina's back was damaged with her back legs. Yet again A and J barely did anything regarding her rehabilitation, that was left to Francesca. They were delighted with vlog content no doubt.
I'm a dog owner and far from perfect but I care for my dogs a million percent better than this pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The room that the banner n cake is in is not the forbidden room. That where J sits alone watching tv there or in his office. With having the cake on the ottoman. Well let's just say she has had a very nice vase on their. Alessia so cute for slipping up. Well should know that family cant keep anything quite or a secret. There have to blurt it out. But it looks like the kids had fun with her.

Reactions: 3
This is actually the saddest thing, left her children with a stranger for 24 hours and can barely hug her daughter.
She's so excited to her Anna and Anna could literally not give a tit
Screenshot_20191104_095018.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This is actually the saddest thing, left her children with a stranger for 24 hours and can barely hug her daughter.
She's so excited to her Anna and Anna could literally not give a tit
View attachment 54180
Anna looks so awkward! i would've scooped alessia up and given her a big cuddle if she was my daughter and i'd been away for the night. then again anna probably can't pick alessia up because of her 'broken pelvis'/

Reactions: 6
The room that the banner n cake is in is not the forbidden room. That where J sits alone watching tv there or in his office. With having the cake on the ottoman. Well let's just say she has had a very nice vase on their. Alessia so cute for slipping up. Well should know that family cant keep anything quite or a secret. There have to blurt it out. But it looks like the kids had fun with her.
I'd say JonBoy saw them all baking and decorating on his phone before they got home on his spy cameras all around the house.🧐🙄🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Eurgh. I actually thought Anna was going to embrace her excited little girl for a moment. Should have known better. Heartless cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
V
I’m sorry I can’t take her seriously.
What’s the point ? 😂😂
It’s more embarrassing than the pumpkin IG photo

View attachment 53956
View attachment 53955
She's so bleeping childish! Only very young teenagers do this, not a mother with four kids and six dogs!😂😂😂

See, if I was able to be a parent I would be the opposite, I would be worried they would be hungry so would probably pack too much. Same with going on trips, I wouldnt run out of nappies etc.
It made me really sad when I seen her post for her dog compared to the posts she made about her kids, allesia and andrea. Even the length of the post and the language used clearly shows she cares more and has more compassion for her dog. Dogs are part of the family I agree , as i have one, but her children should have the same compassion from her. If you look to Emelias birthday post , she had a lot to say - so its clear who the favourite child is
And she even treats Emilia like tit !

I agree, I mean, look at her when he is giving her a hug.
She looks slightly shocked or disgusted or awkward, I don’t know how to interpret her face but it doesn’t seem natural, something that they often do, comparing to the old days.

And putting his arm on her shoulder (she didn’t move her crossed arms, even a tiny bit 😂, nothing).

View attachment 54060
she even shoved his arm off at said he was hurting her shoulder😂😂😂

Eurgh. I actually thought Anna was going to embrace her excited little girl for a moment. Should have known better. Heartless cow.
At least Alessia got acknowledged, she totally ignored the others!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The dogs do not get walked every day, 3 days a week at most. Anna has said that plenty of times.
[/QUOTE
Watching their life is like watching paint dry. If the dog walker were making an appearance to walk those poor dogs... it would have been vlogged or Instagrammed. Those dogs are nothing more than marketing pawns in Jonathan’s stupid fantasy world.

• Heart
Those gifted roses from sponsor. In this story Anna doesn't know which direction the window in her bedroom faces. Is the window face east or west? She doesn't know. After 1 year she doesn't know the direction of her home?
She says she believes south facing is best for the cut roses for a longer life. Cut roses are dying from the time they are cut, it makes no difference what direction the light comes. Her ignorant thought process is a total comedy.

sun.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Those gifted roses from sponsor. In this story Anna doesn't know which direction the window in her bedroom faces. Is the window face east or west? She doesn't know. After 1 year she doesn't know the direction of her home?
She says she believes south facing is best for the cut roses for a longer life. Cut roses are dying from the time they are cut, it makes no difference what direction the light comes. Her ignorant thought process is a total comedy.
Those roses were not gifted from sponsor but from her so-called IG friend Brianna (@bitsofbri) for her birthday.

I agree, they will die because cut and because they are not soaked in water as well,I guess.

View attachment 54212
Anna, that phone that never leaves your hand has a compass on it. But seriously how can she not know what way her house faces - has she never seen the sun rise or set?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anna, that phone that never leaves your hand has a compass on it. But seriously how can she not know what way her house faces - has she never seen the sun rise or set?
You would think she would know by now, as she is 24/7 at home.

Reactions: 4
In the description of their house it said south facing garden......... She's sat out in the garden before, and she gets up before sun rise, so you'd think that by now she'd have some idea of what way that window is facing..... Not that it matters for those roses, but still. Bit of common sense seems to have completely bypassed both Anna and Jonathan.

Reactions: 5
In the description of their house it said south facing garden......... She's sat out in the garden before, and she gets up before sun rise, so you'd think that by now she'd have some idea of what way that window is facing..... Not that it matters for those roses, but still. Bit of common sense seems to have completely bypassed both Anna and Jonathan.
How can she possibly know? She gets up to do her stupid workout before the sun goes up and is already in bed before the sun sets. In addition to that, she barley leaves the house, I'm not surprised she has no sense of direction whatsoever....

And I'll never get tired of saying this: I've never seen two people more deserving of each other than Jonathan and Anna. I hope they will make each other miserable until the end of their days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt Anna dressed like that for Jonathan or that he could talk her into wearing a "high" ponytail to please his sexual fantasies. If they have sex once a month I'd be shocked! She is a prude who lives and acts like an old lady. She's definitely no fun in the bedroom.

You mean since those witches on Tattle called me out for always spending my birthday away from my money makers I'm posting this fake BS to seem like a good mother. We all know you hate being around your kids. Nice try witch. View attachment 54045
Well you should have stayed home , if what you say is true , 🤣 as if !

She dresses so much older than she is - why she feels the need to dress so formal everyday amazes me - does she think dressing formal shows her wealth??
She dresses like a lady of leisure , which she is , she watches too much American YouTube and copies the style in my opinion , hands on mums with toddlers do not dress in white jeans and floaty sleeved tops she proves how little she picks up and plays with her bairns by dressing this way , there is a reason why many mums of 4 young children dress in jeans and shirts or leggings and T shirts it’s called mothering !! no reason to be scruffy but come on dressing up to sit in the house !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.