SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happening here? Bloat again? Like she claimed right before J came bitching & cursing asking where she was. PhotoGrid_1572910986936.jpg

Also, haven't ever see they're wedding video, but J looked like a bum. Don't get me started on that hairstyle he's sporting. How did she let him get away without wearing a tie at the very least. Does he have a tie & I'm just not seeing it?

Reactions: 8
God...all that money and can't even fix that disgusting rotten teeth

And never says anything about her 50% german part...
I think she is 50% Italian and 25% German and 25% Irish. (Her mother isn't fully German, she was born in Germany to a German mother and Irish father and at some point they must have gone back to Ireland because the mother lives there now).

Reactions: 5
What's happening here? Bloat again? Like she claimed right before J came bitching & cursing asking where she was.View attachment 54428

Also, haven't ever see they're wedding video, but J looked like a bum. Don't get me started on that hairstyle he's sporting. How did she let him get away without wearing a tie at the very least. Does he have a tie & I'm just not seeing it?
And last year when he was getting a tux fitted for either buying or renting it, he commented to the tailor 'oh I didn't get married in a tux, you even wear something as posh as this for the biggest day of your life when you get married. When do you wear tuxes?'

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What's happening here? Bloat again? Like she claimed right before J came bitching & cursing asking where she was.View attachment 54428

No madame he didnโ€™t wear a tie at his own wedding.

• Wow
  • Sick
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE HOLIDAY AWAY VLOG RECRAP

We open with it being Sina's birthday and I swear Anna makes more of of a fuss over that dog than she ever does with any of her children. The doggos make Alessia cry but Anna couldn't care less. The Witch says that they watch a tv show or a movie once a night, and the night before, they binged....and Anna brags that she stayed up until 11pm. Probably unheard of for her. LOL. In the background, Alessia says "I don't want weetabix" to which the Witch replies, "oh, it's Saturday, you can have something else.... look...it's chocolate croissant day." As if they only get them on the weekends. Anna then imitates Albi's parking and complains that the poor dogs were parking...and that Albi peed in the house and she had to clean it up. OMG. The kids were just given chocolate croissants, yeah? This is followed up by a bowl of chocolate cereal. Wonderful.

Jonathan talks to the camera and tells us that they're going to a Spa as Anna's birthday surprise. They have to go away, because he can't 'get out of parent mode' when he's in the same town as the kids. I don't have kids so I don't relate, but I'd argue that most parents are even more concerned when they leave the kids with a new nanny?

Poor Alessia is scolded for going up the stairs with a bottle of nail polish and spilling it. Anna is whining that she didn't want THAT for her birthday. I really hope Alessia isn't getting a cold while Anna talks to Eduardo. Anna keeps talking about the carpet - I mean, honestly, you have four kids and six dogs - there will be stains! Accept it already that you don't live in bleeping Elle Decoration.

For some reason Anna dictates Eduardo how to spell the message on her birthday card... surely, Jonathan could have helped? It makes it seem like she's making her child write whatever she wants to hear! LOL.

Jonathan then tells Anna to pack a bag for their surprise. She's immediately having a meltdown because he makes it sound like they are going on a boat and she "doesn't like boats." So she's reluctant to even pack, that ungrateful witch.

Jonathan tells the camera how he picked a hotel with an outdoor spa. Smart choice in November, right? "You need to turn off Mom mode." Aw. Bless. This woman has no Mom Mode. There's a Witch Mode. And there's a Princess Mode. Emilia is crying when they are leaving and Alessia wanted to com. Anna's laughing off. That's your Mom mode right there. Jonathan asks "are all the postcodes in Germany the same?" What kind of moronic question is that? Obviously not!!! They talk about an old trip with a nudist spa. I'm tuning out because, yeah. What I did catch was Anna saying "I let my kids see me naked all the time." Umm....WHY?! I mean, surely, it can happen, but... 'all the time'? Eww. Then Jonathan chimes in "I've seen you naked a few times." To which she replies "You don't as much." Okay. That settles that. I didn't think she'd let him mount her all that often but... if the kids get to see her naked more... I mean...what...?! Why? Where? HOW? Jonathan says "a man's body can be quite scary to a child." WHAT? Seriously what?! Anna "I remember vividly taking baths with my Mom...and then sometimes taking showers with my dad and for some reason...the male form...is kinda scary. Maybe only for girls...?" I'm so grossed out by this entire conversation. I'm sure my dad bathed me when I was a child, but we certainly weren't in the shower together at the same time. If you do it with a baby as a matter of convenience, maybe... but with a child that is old enough to remember it? And remembers being scared of the naked dad? WHAT THE duck.

Their destination is Pennyhill Park, a 5* Resort Hotel. They do a room tour, there's a awkward couple scene where Jonathan pretends to bite Anna's shoulder because he's hungry. I'm just grossed out and so is Anna. Then they're lounging by the pool and Anna is on her phone the entire time. Jonathan is looking forward to his 40s cause his 30s were so great. There's a super dumb conversation about ageing, then we see Jonathan with his robe oben and I need some bleach for my eyes. Jonathan opens some Champagne for Anna's birthday... but...the Mrs doesn't even drink any. She however gets very excited about the cups at the Hotel. Afterwards they are off to to dinner and Jonathan creeps on the kids via spy cam on their walk to dinner.

In the next scene they are in bed and Anna has taken her make-up off... it always makes me laugh - her pale, rosy face...that is a complete different color than her foundation. And the final scene is them waking up...I guess...it's the next day, Anna has makeup on and says "I'm not ovulating" and it's somehow teased that she forgot her mini pill or something? God help us all.
you forgot to add at the end when she's saying about not ovulating, she said to Jof you need your little sausages cut๐Ÿ˜ท:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she is 50% Italian and 25% German and 25% Irish. (Her mother isn't fully German, she was born in Germany to a German mother and Irish father and at some point they must have gone back to Ireland because the mother lives there now).
Annaโ€™s childhood:

0A06BA99-4F01-4CA8-A6E2-E2FCF256B066.jpeg

67DEF2E0-76EC-4BD6-95FD-33D05083B656.jpeg

27DF7B24-C580-4EAC-9C2C-FF93259657C2.jpeg

Last edited:
That's an interesting subject/object confusion to be on this forum because last year the SJ blogs had a song intro that a teenage fan recorded for them. It had the ambiguous line 'they've got six dogs and they make vlogs'. :ROFLMAO:
I use to laugh at that tit intro song cos she sang " there's Anner, Jonathan ,Emilier, Eduardo, Allessier and baby number 4 " she added an er after their names!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I use to laugh at that tit intro song cos she sang " there's Anner, Jonathan ,Emilier, Eduardo, Allessier and baby number 4 " she added an er after their names!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my God I thought I was the only one who laughed at the intro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
With the -er over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably has no idea whatsoever about where the sun rises and sets, probably doesn't even realise it does, she thinks the sun rises out her arse!
And I wouldn't be surprised if she thinks the sun revolves around the Earth!

Exactly what I said 2 days ago when A posted her duck-face-giving-the-peace-sign bikini pic.
did they even go on an airplane? There's a pic of one on the thumbnail of the vlog as well!

Reactions: 7
#12 - Keeping up with the friendliest Friends

#12 - The Real Housewitch of Surrey and the creepy Jobbit

#12 - Saved by the Nanny

Reactions: 9
Her genetic testing said 37% Italian.

Last edited:
  • Haha
50k views in 6 hours, ouch!!
I'd say 25% of that is hate watchers, 50% dark web friends and 25% actual fans.๐Ÿ˜œ
Looks like not listening to whoever was in your ear isn't working JonBoy. No one needs to or wants to hear about your sex life or lack of it. Your audience are kids. Be responsible!
They want to see your kids ,not you and Anal forcing affection and faking pregnancies as click bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesnโ€™t know where the sunsets because she doesnโ€™t look up from her damn phone.

Those massive jars with a candle in it, the bridesmaids are carrying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ looks like they were from Home Bargains!

FFS! Everything about them is fake and lies!
Wait, there is no actual kiss in the whole video. The awkwardness level is above 1000. Are they being married forcibly? LOL! And Jonathan is acting like a virgin monkey who is finally getting laid.

What do expect a dog to be? Rocket scientist? And what are YOU Anna Sacconephoney?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sweaty stories are back, promoting again the last vlog and telling her minions that she is back vlogging which makes Jonathan happy about that .
AF2FFE31-7E9B-4852-99E8-069CCE50FDF8.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.