SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder about this as well. Because of the things you mentioned and partly because he left the Range Rover at the camper van lot since he went there without a 2nd driver to drive it back home.

Reactions: 5
not so pretty little liar

And she was so slow and awkward doing it she was looking at some of the dishes before putting them in their piles like she was trying to figure out whether they were clean or dirty, and that was her so busy morning routine, emptying a dishwasher is not that big a deal, what other people do is get their kids ready for school ,making kids breakfast, supervise teeth cleaning and washing or bathing kids, get kids out the door, drive them or walk them to school, come back home do more chores etc.. ! Fucking lazy bitch!

The only good thing about the Colgate ad was that the kids got new toothbrushes, the good for fuck all parents never buy them new ones and you can see on the vlogs their toothbrushes are so worn out!

When Anna was doing the ' tour' of the camper van she pulled the shower head up and said " shall we turn it on? " and you can hear one of the kids say " no" in a quiet scared voice!

It’s went from 1.9 mill to 1.89 mill...

Their subscribers obviously sorry I was so happy I didn’t explain myself properly Jonathan will have to get a real job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There is no way in the world Anna is going to spend even one night in that van unless they film a time lapse of the entire night I refuse to believe a word of it. This is the woman that orders porridge to be brought to the room in hotels so she doesn’t have to actually walk downstairs for breakfast!

Reactions: 14

They are acne scars sitting in her forehead wrinkles, she has had them for years from hormonal acne and mentioned wanting laser treatment for them. I’m new here btw but becoming an avid reader! Hi!

Reactions: 7
Is Fun for Louis still a thing?

How is Anna even going to get in that bed with her broken pelvis?
Oh hell yeah Fun for Louis is still a thing! If I was ten years younger I would definitely jump his bony arse hahaha he is a beautiful man lol

Reactions: 4
It's possible that they won't go away in it, cos Jof can make the excuse that he couldn't put up the vlogs cos of no internet!
And they rented it , money's getting tight now and no way Anna will go in it so not worth buying it!

what does she mean " explore" !? The only thing she'd explore is the bed!

I don't believe he bought or even rented the camper. This is a PAID FOR ADVERT. He is so desperate for sponsored videos. Even the cars he drives are all free sponsored vehicles. He has to have everything FREE

Reactions: 13
And the minions decided it was because of 'safety', because everyone knew what hotels they'd be at..... uhuh... nope, was all Anna feeling she was too good for a Holiday Inn hotelroom...
Yeah it was okay to flog to the sheep and to be a temporary creche for the babies but like hell was Anna actually staying in one. Good luck with the campervan Princess Sacone.

Apparently not anymore lol.
He has 2,02M subscribers but the views are max 50k.
OG youtubers as they said...
At least Louis sort of had a purpose. And was vlogging an interesting life.
Special recognition for services to humour award goes to you, Fatima!
She is so not staying in there. But I so want her to. The moaning will be gold.

Reactions: 6
Just had a thought, imagine shortass Jof getting up into that van! He's need to use a ladder

Reactions: 14
Just had a thought, imagine shortass Jof getting up into that van! He's need to use a ladder
Now imagine him driving it while sitting on Emilia's booster seat!!! No way can his toddler length legs reach the pedals!! He'll probably have to choose between seeing over the steering wheel or reaching the pedals.

Reactions: 18
(Anna will love this analogy!)
I just watched the Harry and Meghan documentary and I can’t help compare it to the children family vloggers.

The kids were born in to the spotlight. They didn’t have a choice, much like the royals. And we’ve heard many of them talk about how it’s affected them, their entire lives being up for public scrutiny. Also they share nothing of their lives in comparison to family vloggers. We’ll never see a photo of Prince Louis on the potty! I really do worry about the affects of all this nether future.

I don’t know if I’m explaining my thoughts well. It makes total sense in my head!

Reactions: 8
It does make sense, Karen.

And look at all the kid actors who have had physical and mental health issues later in life. And they did not have cameras in every room of their home spying on them for easy footage.....

Oh I'm definitely watching the next vlog to find out where they have been in that camper van.
Princess Anna will absolutley hate it, you can tell by her attitude from the start. I'm not precious but I would hate it, camping life is certainly not for me.
No matter how big it is all those kids squashed in there, the 2 A's being the problem children and the 2 E's running amok screaming and shouting and not forgetting Joliar doing it for the vlogs and acting like an excitable 6 year old, plenty of bad behaviour for Anna to deal with, and not being able to go to bed early is a disaster waiting to happen.
I would love to have seen her face when he announced to her that they were getting one, im sure it would have been a picture as mine would have been, my other half would not even think of getting one for me whereas she has no frigging choice. Oh dear

There's an article on the Mail Online today about 'influencers' including Anna.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7605767/The-influential-mothers-Britain-guess-do.html

Reactions: 2
Special recognition for services to humour award goes to you, Fatima!
She is so not staying in there. But I so want her to. The moaning will be gold.
Aww thank you I’m honored

In the vlog, he said that they are packing up and cleaning the house before leaving, so I hope they are spending at least a few days in there.

I thought they rented it.
Because I don’t think they would buy it, money is short and Anna isn’t the type of woman who would occasionally would spend time in there.

In the interview, she said in a few weeks that’s why I thought it was in October otherwise she would have said at the end of the year, because in December the weather is still very good.
Oh well, we will see...

Last edited:
Maybe they will live in the van and rent out the house to bring in the much needed money

Oh how I would love these two to loose it all, and have to work for a living like normal people

Reactions: 10
There's an article on the Mail Online today about 'influencers' including Anna.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7605767/The-influential-mothers-Britain-guess-do.html

I’m still waiting for my subpoena (I hope it’s the right word, learned it of from The Good Wife series ) lol.
I have even emailed the radio of Cork for the cold shower and nothing happened to me.

“sharing a film of Jonathan giving her a cold shower” what ?!?!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.