Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
They can’t show their faces to E1’s school parents. I bet they all feel sorry for Emilia, hopefully other parents would have cheered her on .
Not sure she went as anna couldnt be bothered to make it work and Emilia said she'd support the As instead.
A real shame as it would have easily worked out

Also I'm getting really disgusted at how much E2 wears the same clothes lately it must be in desperate need of a wash.

Reactions: 5

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
It's very telling that the only friend willing to go to their house is liv.
Assuming the younger ones still have playdates must be in the safety of the friends homes

On the other hand it must be frustrating for them seeing E2 constantly have friends around even Emilia doesn't get that

leabytottle

VIP Member
he made a big deal about Emilia auditioning for Matilda, but pretty much anyone can audition. It’s unlikely she got any further, otherwise he’d be going on about it. I saw a video of a little girl who has just got the role of nala in the lion king. She is a great singer, really comfortable and confident, but not big headed. Her mum posted that she’s exhausted as she’s had to take her daughter to extra shows as another nala was sick. Not moaning, just saying how it’s a lot. Can you imagine Jonny or Anna taking her to rehearsals, performances etc and NOT being able to record them?
From what’s been shared, Emilia doesn’t have the natural talent needed for a west end show. Thats not be being mean, it’s just a hard world to succeed in and being the child of a YouTube family isn’t going to help.
Edie is supposed to be going to a “theatre school”‘that focuses on tv and film. It seems it’s not a weekday school, like Sylvia Young, but a weekend thing. If Edie does want to suceed, they’ll have to stop behaving like Jonny maked them do, as not many directors, producers or casting would employ a child who just poses with their tongue out and acts like a brat, swearing. I think Jonny doesn’t realise that if (and that’s a big IF) edie was in a show, there would be guidelines as to posting online.

Bol85

VIP Member
I have no idea what their new school is like, but am I right in thinking there's no school uniform? They might not have a policy for boys to have short hair, either, so finally, Eduardo can be a boy with long hair......
I’ve never come across a policy in all my years teaching where boys can’t have long hair. They were just subject to the same rules as the girls - it must be tidied back & no extreme styles/colours! Did E2’s private primary really have a no long hair policy for boys?! That’s unbelievably sexist & antiquated 🙈

Reactions: 4

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I have no idea what their new school is like, but am I right in thinking there's no school uniform? They might not have a policy for boys to have short hair, either, so finally, Eduardo can be a boy with long hair......

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Family of 6 morning routine & the thumbnail is A&J brushing the A’s teeth.

Why won’t they learn? They have been warned for literally years against posting that content.
This is totally done on purpose.
Deliberately serving your children on a silver platter to pweirdos should be a jailable offense.
Also, when Anna bends down you can see what she had for breakfast.....

• Haha
  • Sick

Phnx_rising

Putting it the best way possible we can see everytime how much it looks painfully tight and uncomfortable.
That matching dress she got with E1 KILLS me,
Some people are naturally petite and do have small frames so can comfortably wear clothes from the teen sections, Anna is not petite, and you can tell that the teen clothes do not fit her properly.
The picture she shared of her wearing the dress reminded me of an American tiktoker who posts skits of her acting out things her child has said that week (she usually has some form of child's princess dress and tiara on when in the role of her child... I'm probably making this woman sound unhinged but her videos are actually entertaining)

• Haha

Phnx_rising

To be honest, I don't think E2 understands this to mean anything beyond feeling tired because you've been online all night....
I agree, E2 probably won't really know who any of those celebrities are besides Britney so won't have any clue about the trauma and abuse they have been through.
Also E2 mainly seems "withdrawn" when they aren't the centre of attention in videos.

OMG it was so embarrassing.

Jonathan standing with his arms folded in defensive mode. (Looking strangely like Matt's older more unattractive ,shorter brother)
Y
ou could cut the atmosphere with a knife.:eek:
That remark from Jonathan to Matthew was extremely rude and cutting , he certainly does not like Matt or his friendship with his wife. It's also blatantly obvious that Anna has no time for Jonathan whatsoever, what a monumental mess.
Agree! God that was so painful to watch! I could feel the tension through the screen, that was so uncomfortable! Those poor kids witnessing that as normal parental behaviour.

And yes, Jonathan's comment to Matt was absolutely disgusting, what a hateful, petty, pathetic little man. That house is so dysfunctional it defies belief.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So today's video is emilias turn in the hold it and I'll pay for it challenge and you guessed it its mainly E2 interfering trying to sabotage Emilia and pick things he wants
No one did that during his turn and yes the littles got help but they fully got to choose
Don't think it was fair to bring E2 along and looking at the description Emilia should have been in school at the time in her last year of that school of all the times to bunk off.

The blatant favoritism is going to cause massive problems in the years to come.

Nice of Emilia to share out the mystery box bits and pieces though that's what a caring sister looks like don't think she mentioned giving anything to E2 though.
Other than the thing E2 wanted emilia didn't pick you don't say.

TFP_SA

i noticed also that e2's bedroom wall has taped to it both a gay (traditional rainbow) and trans (blue and pink or whatever it is) above the bed. the gay bit feels a bit 'off brand' but quite possibly more reflective of e2's true leanings?
---
with the phone screen saver - it'd be in a way nice, though poignantly sad, to think of that as being e2's choice but I'd be mildly surprised if that horrible little gnome with the hair plugs didn't exercise complete control over everything like that, the choice of picture and decision to share it very likely originated with him.

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Have they shared any of the details about the children acting/auditioning? I know they share about Stagecoach… Being vague in case they haven’t said more. But I don’t know how any reputable production could have such exploited children in their show, such a safeguarding risk.

Phnx_rising

Also can we please just mention... what the fuck is with Matt calling Jono "Daddy" and it's not even in a "oh you've got to ask your daddy" type of way, it's the full on 🌶daddy🌶
I swear he will be on OF before we know it and Anna will be promoting it.
I mean did anyone catch in one of Anna's vlogs recently- she was in the master bedroom, and she mentioned that Jono was there but behind the camera because he was ✨️naked✨️ (he wasn't actually naked btw)... I've just had a look through the vlogs to find the clip and taken a screen recording, like why mention that you were getting undressed anyway, and then the last comment as well 🤢
I have nothing against people who do OF or any other type of SW but he is just so gross

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Its pretty obvious that anna is in the depths of her ED again. The showing off her midriff in every single clip, the constant what i eat in a day videos to prove to everyone that she is eating when she’s probably skipping meals…. She needs to get off social media and recover and look after her kids mental health before its too late
I wonder if she’s trying to keep her plastic surgery size body

Reactions: 3