Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JS12350

Here’s a screenshot from a TikTok video from E2 of a message of a link from one of E2’s online friends. I thought I would just share what they have been sharing with a 10 year old. Have no idea what this means, but doesn’t look too good. I’m only posting this out of welfare/general concern. I don’t know what E2 is being exposed to and I don’t know how old the person who sent this to them is either. View attachment 2992145
Quoting my own post. I think it’s from a bridge called “tickle cock bridge” which is an actual name of a bridge in an English town. Still wildly inappropriate for a 10 year old to be joking about with a possible older child. I can also confirm that there has been really awful stuff that E2 has reposted and liked. It’s really sad

• Wow
Reactions: 6

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Oh, she is so checked out of that marriage!

And has double checked herself out of parenting the kids in the future, but don’t worry everyone, she’s done her duty by breastfeeding the kids for 1 year each.
Stuff the rest of their lives hey!

Attachments

leabytottle

VIP Member
Actually the flowery girlie short dress is the big trend for teens. So I think E1 is just getting on and of course Anna has to have 7-18 year old fashion too! She can work the A1 and the E1 style. She’s versatile.

🙄
I just can’t imagine Emilia wearing it! She’s mostly in short shorts and long band tshirt that she doesn’t know any of the music they play!

TFP_SA

who are the people following e2? I'm guessing it's circa 80% kids, 10% trans activists, 5% trolls, 3% concerned adults, 2% actual paedos.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Seen Anna's latest TikTok. What a joke. One of her child was behind academically. That could literally be any of them! Another child comforted a child sitting alone on the buddy bench. Anna believes in kindness yet only 2 out if her 4 seem somewhat kind! Anna sais they can swear at home...yet exploits E2 constantly on socials swearing and flipping the bird. Anna also sais she allows social media and knows exactly what's going on! Well imo E2 has recently come across as a depressed, unhappy, introverted and suicidal CHILD. None of those children should have any unfiltered, unsupervised access to social media
Yeah right the only thing she cares about is trying to get into bed with matt despite having a husband she despises.
She certainly isn't giving those children the attention they need and like you say the things E2 has been posting would leave any parent worried and concerned and then taking some action

Does the swearing allowance continue into the social media then because the language E2 uses should have his tech taken away.

And I find it hard to believe she believes in kindness
The poor cleaner was ridiculed and slated by her for everyone to see
She twists everything to make herself the victim
Even films herself being nasty towards the kids including rough arm grabbing and digging nails into their legs on purpose.
If someone should disagree they get a load of horrid attitude.

It could also have been to do with Andrea and his behaviour. I know he’s still young, but you’d think he was a toddler by the way he’s treated. It’s been mentioned that he was very boisterous at school, and we’ve seen Anna’s attitude to him being aggressive towards her other children. Again, I can imagine andrea being disciplined by the school and Anna and Jonny kicking off. But wouldn’t stand for their child being treated the way Andrea may have done.
I watched the “eating American candy” video and the way Andrea was scampering across the counter tops and then Started punching one of the chocolate bars just because it had peanut butter in it. He was screaming and crying Like
He was in pain when Jono fed it to him. A slight over reaction even if he does hate peanut butter

• Wow

Cooke_ie

Family of 6 morning routine & the thumbnail is A&J brushing the A’s teeth.

Why won’t they learn? They have been warned for literally years against posting that content.
This is totally done on purpose.
Deliberately serving your children on a silver platter to pweirdos should be a jailable offense.
They've changed the thumbnail and title of the vlog

• Wow

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
They can’t show their faces to E1’s school parents. I bet they all feel sorry for Emilia, hopefully other parents would have cheered her on .
Not sure she went as anna couldnt be bothered to make it work and Emilia said she'd support the As instead.
A real shame as it would have easily worked out

Also I'm getting really disgusted at how much E2 wears the same clothes lately it must be in desperate need of a wash.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
i know it’s been said before many times, but Anna is literally achieving nothing with those terrible workouts. If she can spend £400 a week on food, she could easily afford a PT or to get some decent gym equipment. Like someone else said, ditch the expensive gluten free food - it’s full of utter junk and pointless unless you are coeliac or intolerant. A “normal” cookie is x10 better ingredients wise compared to those Schar ones. And use the money towards a decent workout!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
My prediction is the that she’ll do a Father’s Day post, but mention more about matts fathering, than Jonny.
Still can't see anything but your right if she does it will be for guncle matt
She doesnt care about jono anymore, not that anyone can blame her for that but she's just as bad if not worse.

Shame the kids are forced to pretend everything's normal in that house when it really isn't.

MrsLennox23

In Jono’s new YouTube E2 says they have never watched South Park and Jono says “it’s all super inappropriate…go and find it on the internet” 👍🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

FrankieP

Could E1s refusal to participate in school swimming lessons potentially relate to what she sees at home about food and body dysmorphia?

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I wonder if most “normal” non YouTube or non “influencer” folk (mostly everyone) probs would find it hard building a friendship with either Jonathon or Anna? I mean if you don’t want to be used as content or your kids and they are there filming everything then it would put me off. The friendship with Matt obvs works with Anna as he is also an over sharer apart from his kids. I think they have probs just isolated themselves from normality because of their obsession/income monetising their lives. It certainly isn’t a life I would choose, I can’t think of anything worse than being “known” by people and everyone having an opinion because of what you put out there.

TFP_SA

... One of her child was behind academically. That could literally be any of them!...
seems to me likely to have been e2, since Anna uses the past tense, implying that being behind is no longer an issue... if any of those kids did get behind I can't think the problem would ever be fixed via any kind of hard work or nurturing, in e2's case the problem got 'fixed' by simply quitting school altogether.

• Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Still can't see anything but your right if she does it will be for guncle matt
She doesnt care about jono anymore, not that anyone can blame her for that but she's just as bad if not worse.

Shame the kids are forced to pretend everything's normal in that house when it really isn't.
The sad thing is, where they are so isolated, they barely know it isn't. Emilia will find out soon enough......

Reactions: 5

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So it's E2s turn for the ill buy what you can carry challenge and he gets to dash around HMV surprising with his horrendous and greedy attitude
Thought he would have demanded somewhere much more expensive.

Only Went for all the girl type things obviously they've messed him up 🙄

Reactions: 5