Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaylarina

400 pounds is serious weekly food budget when u take into account daily meet ups with gay Matt..
I’m trying to figure out how that is £400. We shop at Ocado too, buy way more fruit (my kids could go through the fruit she brought in 2 days), veg, meat and fish a week and it’s about £200 for 7-10 days of food

Reactions: 5

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Family of 6 morning routine & the thumbnail is A&J brushing the A’s teeth.

Why won’t they learn? They have been warned for literally years against posting that content.
This is totally done on purpose.
Deliberately serving your children on a silver platter to pweirdos should be a jailable offense.
Also, when Anna bends down you can see what she had for breakfast.....

• Haha
  • Sick

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’m convinced that she’ll spilt with Jonny (if she hasn’t already) and then move in with Matt. They can have all the sleepovers, mood board making and trips to Gail’s they want!

TFP_SA

Apologies if this has already been pointed out but surely E2 reposting a TikTok about child stars being forced to work by their mums and becoming worn down (to say the least!!) has to be a cry for help?!
wow. remarkably self aware and probably prescient for a 10 yr old. maybe there's hope yet for e2. if that's the correct interpretation of the post.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Those kids have little to no life skills because of their controlling mother and lazy father . My great niece is in the same year as alessia though turns 7 the last day of august. She’s been swimming for two years , she lucky that her dads gran has a pool , all the grandchildren and greats have learnt to swim in it, she wouldn’t thank anyone for showering her, she has a quick check over to make sure her hair is shampoo/ conditioner free. The contrast with the sj children is stark . Yes, she pushes the boundaries, thinks she ten 🙄😂 at times, can be cheeky but moreover is a part of the family and is spoken with not at .

The sj kids are not part of a family just a filming crew 😢

• Heart

TFP_SA

i noticed also that e2's bedroom wall has taped to it both a gay (traditional rainbow) and trans (blue and pink or whatever it is) above the bed. the gay bit feels a bit 'off brand' but quite possibly more reflective of e2's true leanings?
---
with the phone screen saver - it'd be in a way nice, though poignantly sad, to think of that as being e2's choice but I'd be mildly surprised if that horrible little gnome with the hair plugs didn't exercise complete control over everything like that, the choice of picture and decision to share it very likely originated with him.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
It's very telling that the only friend willing to go to their house is liv.
Assuming the younger ones still have playdates must be in the safety of the friends homes

On the other hand it must be frustrating for them seeing E2 constantly have friends around even Emilia doesn't get that

TFP_SA

it can be difficult with a say 8 or 9 year old daughter, especially if she's got long hair that needs a fair bit of maintenance, knowing when to leave them to shower alone and probably, at least initially, not do a very good job with their hair, often not properly washing all of it and/or not properly rinsing out all of the shampoo etc. but when we're talking about an 11 year old girl whose mother doesn't work (and as such is always around to help) it's beyond mind-boggling that the father would still be in any way involved.

leabytottle

VIP Member
he made a big deal about Emilia auditioning for Matilda, but pretty much anyone can audition. It’s unlikely she got any further, otherwise he’d be going on about it. I saw a video of a little girl who has just got the role of nala in the lion king. She is a great singer, really comfortable and confident, but not big headed. Her mum posted that she’s exhausted as she’s had to take her daughter to extra shows as another nala was sick. Not moaning, just saying how it’s a lot. Can you imagine Jonny or Anna taking her to rehearsals, performances etc and NOT being able to record them?
From what’s been shared, Emilia doesn’t have the natural talent needed for a west end show. Thats not be being mean, it’s just a hard world to succeed in and being the child of a YouTube family isn’t going to help.
Edie is supposed to be going to a “theatre school”‘that focuses on tv and film. It seems it’s not a weekday school, like Sylvia Young, but a weekend thing. If Edie does want to suceed, they’ll have to stop behaving like Jonny maked them do, as not many directors, producers or casting would employ a child who just poses with their tongue out and acts like a brat, swearing. I think Jonny doesn’t realise that if (and that’s a big IF) edie was in a show, there would be guidelines as to posting online.

Bol85

VIP Member
I have no idea what their new school is like, but am I right in thinking there's no school uniform? They might not have a policy for boys to have short hair, either, so finally, Eduardo can be a boy with long hair......
I’ve never come across a policy in all my years teaching where boys can’t have long hair. They were just subject to the same rules as the girls - it must be tidied back & no extreme styles/colours! Did E2’s private primary really have a no long hair policy for boys?! That’s unbelievably sexist & antiquated 🙈

Reactions: 4

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I have no idea what their new school is like, but am I right in thinking there's no school uniform? They might not have a policy for boys to have short hair, either, so finally, Eduardo can be a boy with long hair......

Sayrz

I am sure it was mentioned this year.
That's crazy... as others have said even if she doesn't see an issue with it he should be stepping up and stopping it.
I know someone who did that as soon as he realised his daughters body was changing, he spoke to his wife and said he wouldn't help wash her hair anymore

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Because Jonny claimed to be a swimming teacher
Exactly this, he had Emilia with her mouth in the water coughing and spluttering when she was less than a year old because "it's good for them" or something.
If Emilia is trying to get out of swimming lessons because she can't swim, that seems a bit counterproductive...But I wouldn't put anything past them, in fact I find it highly believable

Phnx_rising

Putting it the best way possible we can see everytime how much it looks painfully tight and uncomfortable.
That matching dress she got with E1 KILLS me,
Some people are naturally petite and do have small frames so can comfortably wear clothes from the teen sections, Anna is not petite, and you can tell that the teen clothes do not fit her properly.
The picture she shared of her wearing the dress reminded me of an American tiktoker who posts skits of her acting out things her child has said that week (she usually has some form of child's princess dress and tiara on when in the role of her child... I'm probably making this woman sound unhinged but her videos are actually entertaining)

• Haha

Phnx_rising

To be honest, I don't think E2 understands this to mean anything beyond feeling tired because you've been online all night....
I agree, E2 probably won't really know who any of those celebrities are besides Britney so won't have any clue about the trauma and abuse they have been through.
Also E2 mainly seems "withdrawn" when they aren't the centre of attention in videos.