Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’m convinced that she’ll spilt with Jonny (if she hasn’t already) and then move in with Matt. They can have all the sleepovers, mood board making and trips to Gail’s they want!

Reactions: 4

TFP_SA

Apologies if this has already been pointed out but surely E2 reposting a TikTok about child stars being forced to work by their mums and becoming worn down (to say the least!!) has to be a cry for help?!
wow. remarkably self aware and probably prescient for a 10 yr old. maybe there's hope yet for e2. if that's the correct interpretation of the post.

Phnx_rising

Putting it the best way possible we can see everytime how much it looks painfully tight and uncomfortable.
That matching dress she got with E1 KILLS me,
Some people are naturally petite and do have small frames so can comfortably wear clothes from the teen sections, Anna is not petite, and you can tell that the teen clothes do not fit her properly.
The picture she shared of her wearing the dress reminded me of an American tiktoker who posts skits of her acting out things her child has said that week (she usually has some form of child's princess dress and tiara on when in the role of her child... I'm probably making this woman sound unhinged but her videos are actually entertaining)

• Haha

Phnx_rising

To be honest, I don't think E2 understands this to mean anything beyond feeling tired because you've been online all night....
I agree, E2 probably won't really know who any of those celebrities are besides Britney so won't have any clue about the trauma and abuse they have been through.
Also E2 mainly seems "withdrawn" when they aren't the centre of attention in videos.

OMG it was so embarrassing.

Jonathan standing with his arms folded in defensive mode. (Looking strangely like Matt's older more unattractive ,shorter brother)
Y
ou could cut the atmosphere with a knife.:eek:
That remark from Jonathan to Matthew was extremely rude and cutting , he certainly does not like Matt or his friendship with his wife. It's also blatantly obvious that Anna has no time for Jonathan whatsoever, what a monumental mess.
Agree! God that was so painful to watch! I could feel the tension through the screen, that was so uncomfortable! Those poor kids witnessing that as normal parental behaviour.

And yes, Jonathan's comment to Matt was absolutely disgusting, what a hateful, petty, pathetic little man. That house is so dysfunctional it defies belief.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So today's video is emilias turn in the hold it and I'll pay for it challenge and you guessed it its mainly E2 interfering trying to sabotage Emilia and pick things he wants
No one did that during his turn and yes the littles got help but they fully got to choose
Don't think it was fair to bring E2 along and looking at the description Emilia should have been in school at the time in her last year of that school of all the times to bunk off.

The blatant favoritism is going to cause massive problems in the years to come.

Nice of Emilia to share out the mystery box bits and pieces though that's what a caring sister looks like don't think she mentioned giving anything to E2 though.
Other than the thing E2 wanted emilia didn't pick you don't say.

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Have they shared any of the details about the children acting/auditioning? I know they share about Stagecoach… Being vague in case they haven’t said more. But I don’t know how any reputable production could have such exploited children in their show, such a safeguarding risk.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
It's very telling that the only friend willing to go to their house is liv.
Assuming the younger ones still have playdates must be in the safety of the friends homes

On the other hand it must be frustrating for them seeing E2 constantly have friends around even Emilia doesn't get that

Phnx_rising

Also can we please just mention... what the fuck is with Matt calling Jono "Daddy" and it's not even in a "oh you've got to ask your daddy" type of way, it's the full on 🌶daddy🌶
I swear he will be on OF before we know it and Anna will be promoting it.
I mean did anyone catch in one of Anna's vlogs recently- she was in the master bedroom, and she mentioned that Jono was there but behind the camera because he was ✨️naked✨️ (he wasn't actually naked btw)... I've just had a look through the vlogs to find the clip and taken a screen recording, like why mention that you were getting undressed anyway, and then the last comment as well 🤢
I have nothing against people who do OF or any other type of SW but he is just so gross

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Armywife1508

Looks like they are minted again these days. Jono is driving around a Bentley of all cars as well as a Tesla and Anna her own expensive car.

£400 groceries each week along with multiple trips to Starbucks, lunch and cake in expensive brighton and reigate, multiple takeaways a week along with paying off a mortgage, utilities, thousands of pounds per child in private schools, dog walker, cleaner, personal assistants, nail and wax appointments and even a body full of tattoos. Tattoos are expensive too and Jono has well I lost count how many!

That isn’t even all the expenses the children are in all sorts of extra curriculars and Jono is splurging hundreds on each child in these videos he’s been doing. They must be multi millionaires and I can see how they would have been a few years ago in their prime but how have they sustained it? It does anger me to see it when I would say majority of us on here are barely scraping by yet working 9-5s.

*Edit to add:

I saw a comment Anna replied to on her grocery shop video that annoyed me and proves how much of a privileged bubble she is living in. Someone commented £400 was a lot for her family each week and she replied to say that the other families she knows spend the same.

Firstly what other families do you know you have no friends bar one and he was married to a very wealthy man. Secondly, you live in an upper class community and are surrounded by wealthy families in private schools who only shop M&S, Ocado and can afford to buy organic. £400 is unrealistic for most of us some of us with even bigger families so we are shopping in Tesco and Lidl. I suppose that’s beneath you.
Thanks, E2. $$$

• Sad

Kaylarina

400 pounds is serious weekly food budget when u take into account daily meet ups with gay Matt..
I’m trying to figure out how that is £400. We shop at Ocado too, buy way more fruit (my kids could go through the fruit she brought in 2 days), veg, meat and fish a week and it’s about £200 for 7-10 days of food

Its pretty obvious that anna is in the depths of her ED again. The showing off her midriff in every single clip, the constant what i eat in a day videos to prove to everyone that she is eating when she’s probably skipping meals…. She needs to get off social media and recover and look after her kids mental health before its too late
I wonder if she’s trying to keep her plastic surgery size body

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Sounds like E2 is starting at the same school as the As
Anna said he had a transition day as apparently he deserves a good school experience completely omitting the part where they caused everything that happened filming and posting every little thing
Putting all the other pupils at risk.

They obviously refuse to admit to their parts in the parent wars making themselves the victims whilst fueling the fire.

Anna thinks the kids don't deserve sleep putting the dryer on at 6am and washing on late at night whilst she jumps around acting like shes actually working out

Went out with matt yet again the woman's obsessed with him

Jono unplugged her car to charge his own and she threw a tantrum what a shame.

Oh and she's suddenly praising cleaners to no end on how they do such a great job.
Of course they do there's no doubt about it but she slated her cleaner a while back saying some pretty horrid stuff.

Apparently the house is never spotless veause they do such good job.
More like your never there to make a mess.