SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute Matts Instagram page is showing himself in a cafe having a pastry and a yoghurt bowl with Anna, and other pictures of himself with the SJ kids and his own kids, and the next he's posting more shots of himself in his underpants, a few days ago! Ew. Don’t know why he doesn’t open another account for these type of shots, and what's even more sickening and strange is they are mixed in amongst pictures of kids, this picture is right next to a picture of his daughter on the ig grid! It's all so weird. I find it so wrong! It's all so wrong!

Anna’s still giving all the likes. :sick:

View attachment 3024025
Sorry but wouldn't anyone else see red flags if their other half's liking half naked pictures of others?? (That aren't celebrity crushes)
Annas checked out of that marriage can't be bothered to work herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry but wouldn't anyone else see red flags if their other half's liking half naked pictures of others?? (That aren't celebrity crushes)
Annas checked out of that marriage can't be bothered to work herself.
Oh, see, but it's OK because Matt is gay, didn't you know that.....??

She is so in love with him, far more than she has ever been with Jonathan.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
400 pounds is serious weekly food budget when u take into account daily meet ups with gay Matt..
Looks like they are minted again these days. Jono is driving around a Bentley of all cars as well as a Tesla and Anna her own expensive car.

£400 groceries each week along with multiple trips to Starbucks, lunch and cake in expensive brighton and reigate, multiple takeaways a week along with paying off a mortgage, utilities, thousands of pounds per child in private schools, dog walker, cleaner, personal assistants, nail and wax appointments and even a body full of tattoos. Tattoos are expensive too and Jono has well I lost count how many!

That isn’t even all the expenses the children are in all sorts of extra curriculars and Jono is splurging hundreds on each child in these videos he’s been doing. They must be multi millionaires and I can see how they would have been a few years ago in their prime but how have they sustained it? It does anger me to see it when I would say majority of us on here are barely scraping by yet working 9-5s.

*Edit to add:

I saw a comment Anna replied to on her grocery shop video that annoyed me and proves how much of a privileged bubble she is living in. Someone commented £400 was a lot for her family each week and she replied to say that the other families she knows spend the same.

Firstly what other families do you know you have no friends bar one and he was married to a very wealthy man. Secondly, you live in an upper class community and are surrounded by wealthy families in private schools who only shop M&S, Ocado and can afford to buy organic. £400 is unrealistic for most of us some of us with even bigger families so we are shopping in Tesco and Lidl. I suppose that’s beneath you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Anna in the comments of her grocery reel: I COOK EVERTHING FROM SCRATCH GUYZZZZ

Anna in actual reel: HERE ARE MY FROZEN PIZZAS.

🤣😂🤣😂

at least these says she has more than two punnets of berries and a cucumber to split between her family of six, her veg intake used to be sooooo low.

• Haha
Anna in the comments of her grocery reel: I COOK EVERTHING FROM SCRATCH GUYZZZZ

Anna in actual reel: HERE ARE MY FROZEN PIZZAS.

🤣😂🤣😂

at least these says she has more than two punnets of berries and a cucumber to split between her family of six, her veg intake used to be sooooo low.
Any berries bought are soley for Anna
The kids would be lucky if they've ever seen a cucumber, carrot sticks, pepper or any fruit besides banana or brown apple.

Remember E2 was repulsed by carrots and peas in the 100 years videos

• Sad
400 pounds is serious weekly food budget when u take into account daily meet ups with gay Matt..
I’m trying to figure out how that is £400. We shop at Ocado too, buy way more fruit (my kids could go through the fruit she brought in 2 days), veg, meat and fish a week and it’s about £200 for 7-10 days of food

Reactions: 5
Looks like they are minted again these days. Jono is driving around a Bentley of all cars as well as a Tesla and Anna her own expensive car.

£400 groceries each week along with multiple trips to Starbucks, lunch and cake in expensive brighton and reigate, multiple takeaways a week along with paying off a mortgage, utilities, thousands of pounds per child in private schools, dog walker, cleaner, personal assistants, nail and wax appointments and even a body full of tattoos. Tattoos are expensive too and Jono has well I lost count how many!

That isn’t even all the expenses the children are in all sorts of extra curriculars and Jono is splurging hundreds on each child in these videos he’s been doing. They must be multi millionaires and I can see how they would have been a few years ago in their prime but how have they sustained it? It does anger me to see it when I would say majority of us on here are barely scraping by yet working 9-5s.

*Edit to add:

I saw a comment Anna replied to on her grocery shop video that annoyed me and proves how much of a privileged bubble she is living in. Someone commented £400 was a lot for her family each week and she replied to say that the other families she knows spend the same.

Firstly what other families do you know you have no friends bar one and he was married to a very wealthy man. Secondly, you live in an upper class community and are surrounded by wealthy families in private schools who only shop M&S, Ocado and can afford to buy organic. £400 is unrealistic for most of us some of us with even bigger families so we are shopping in Tesco and Lidl. I suppose that’s beneath you.
Thanks, E2. $$$

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She has just alienated a large chunk of her long time loyal audience whether she meant to or not with that out of touch weekly shop video.

A quick search on Ocado, that bird seed is one of the most expensive (I did her trick and filtered high to low and I’m pretty sure she gets through one of those almost weekly iirc) £38 or giving her the benefit of the doubt £22.50 just on bird seed is ridiculous especially when she always “accidentally” buys the big bag.

Trying to keep up with the Joneses hey! Is this part of the plan? Piss off all your long term viewers and replace them with underage minions in the E’s age bracket?

It’s starting to make sense why they went MIA for so long and came back to make short form content. They can try to erase certain parts of their online life but people just don’t forget the tit they have done but if not many long term followers are left, they can’t leave comments disputing the lies I guess.

Reactions: 11
She has just alienated a large chunk of her long time loyal audience whether she meant to or not with that out of touch weekly shop video.

A quick search on Ocado, that bird seed is one of the most expensive (I did her trick and filtered high to low and I’m pretty sure she gets through one of those almost weekly iirc) £38 or giving her the benefit of the doubt £22.50 just on bird seed is ridiculous especially when she always “accidentally” buys the big bag.
22.50 just on bird seed?! almost every week? 😮 birds get fed better than the kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
22.50 just on bird seed?! almost every week? 😮 birds get fed better than the kids
Oh but don't you understand, Anna is SUCH an animal lover! She does not care that she's killing them with kindness, the birds, the foxes.... and neglecting her children in the meantime.

• Sick
They destroyed veg/salad garden to make a hill and buy organic veg/salad. 😂

She’s pleased that’s the new school has the kids outside- keeps theirs inside.

Honestly you couldn’t make it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They destroyed veg/salad garden to make a hill and buy organic veg/salad.

Wow. I noticed in Anna's grocery haul, the fruit, veg, avocados, salmon pieces, smoked salmon, apple juice, a lot of the packaged dry foods, biscuits, etc.,too many to list, were either gluten free or organic or both. No wonder the order cost £400!

Gluten free and organic products are typically more expensive, moreso than non organic and foods containing gluten, that alone has already hiked up her grocery bill. Does she think buying organic is posh or is it because she thinks its healthier? I'm no expert, but I don't think buying organic is going to make any significant difference to your health versus conventionally grown, imo, but each to their own.

Re the gluten free, I can understand buying gluten free or any other specific type of food if it's a special dietary requirement, if you genuinely have a medical condition or have a food intolerance or are coeliac, but I'm not so sure about Anna needing to buy that specifically other than for her own reasons catering to her ED.

Last edited:
NObody in their household has any issues with gluten. Anna said a few years ago when they were still in the rental and she first got on this gluten free bandwagon that it was to do with her ED. She thought it was more healthy, and that it might stop her bloating, which was really caused by her restricting and then binging, and whatever she did to 'compensate' for the binging (I think she said she used laxatives).

So her being back on the gluten free is a huge red flag. Aside from all the others, like posting WIAWs again, which she too said was ED driven before.
I honestly think her relationship with Matt has become far too toxic. Who knows what ED rivalry is going on there. Since meeting him, her ED behaviour has become more and more obvious.

(For those who don't know, I've had an ED myself and have been a moderator for a large Dutch forum about the topic. So many people there who were still quite ill would do anything to be 'the best ED patient', talk about 'planting a flag' on the lowest point they could get to before even considering recovery, etc. etc. All well and good, but nobody wins a prize for being 'the best BN/AN patient', and it makes for a pretty crappy headstone, too...)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are they gluten free? Most of the things she bought say gluten free
NObody in their household has any issues with gluten. Anna said a few years ago when they were still in the rental and she first got on this gluten free bandwagon that it was to do with her ED. She thought it was more healthy, and that it might stop her bloating, which was really caused by her restricting and then binging, and whatever she did to 'compensate' for the binging (I think she said she used laxatives).

So her being back on the gluten free is a huge red flag. Aside from all the others, like posting WIAWs again, which she too said was ED driven before.
I honestly think her relationship with Matt has become far too toxic. Who knows what ED rivalry is going on there. Since meeting him, her ED behaviour has become more and more obvious.

(For those who don't know, I've had an ED myself and have been a moderator for a large Dutch forum about the topic. So many people there who were still quite ill would do anything to be 'the best ED patient', talk about 'planting a flag' on the lowest point they could get to before even considering recovery, etc. etc. All well and good, but nobody wins a prize for being 'the best BN/AN patient', and it makes for a pretty crappy headstone, too...)
Can you talk more about ED rivalry? Find it fascinating. I genuinely can't understand how someone who said they are in recovery would do WIAW especially when they know how triggering that would be for people with an ED or potential

Reactions: 2