Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sydneymae

The constant posts her and Matt tag each other in on their stories they could just message each other those posts instead LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO! they are both so attention seeking and both of them are immature. It’s the most forced friendship ever and she’s made her whole life revolve around Matt it’s strange. What hope do the poor kids have when their mother is absent majority of the time cause she’s obsessed with spending time with Matt and even when she is in her childrens presence it’s like she’s zoned out not interested in being there and just wants to be away from her kids as much as possible. Then their dad is a weirdo desperate to exploit and use the kids for content every chance he gets. Neither parent is keeping these kids safe!
I see right through this due to personal experience. When I went through a lonely and depression filled patch in my life during my teenage years I was guilty of doing this. I did not have genuine lasting friendships so as soon as there was the slightest bit of an inside joke with someone I would run to Instagram and Snapchat to publicly post and tag them etc. Admittedly it was a way for me to try appear cool to others and not a complete loner. I only ever did this with fast, shallow friendships that never lasted. It is very cringe inducing to look back on.

When you find happiness and fulfilment, genuine lasting friendships and so on, you have nothing to prove to anyone. You don’t need to publicly and childishly show off anymore. There is no more need for the facade. What age is anna now late 30s? It is very sad and unsettling to see a 30+ year old parent of four children act this way shoving her fast friendship bestie in everyone’s faces and essentially making him her entire personality. The inevitable friendship breakup with crush her when the time comes what will be left of her made up personality?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
This ruse of 'running' into Matt at the shopping mall and vice versa always reminds me of Muriels Wedding when her Dad kept meeting up with his bit on the side " Ah Deirdre Chambers.... what a surprise" ;)

These two are getting weirder by the minute, they cannot go a day without seeing each other and are all over each others IG. It's bizarre.

• Haha

JustSad123

Chatty Member
So Jonathan has E2 acting out a scene where a “boyfriend” gives E2 an ultimatum, pick him or Olivia Rodrigo.

When will the minions realize that this isn’t cute and funny? It’s Jonathan feeding the pweirdos the exact fetish content they want 🤢

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Re: Anna’s new reel… She says she is “done” with being sad over Theo’s death. It’s not even been a week, you can be sad still… bizarre behaviour all around
Because she never truly loved their dogs. She would not care if they all died tomorrow. Cold hearted cow.

• Angry
  • Sad

Kren9

Chatty Member
You just don’t become “done” being sad about losing a beloved pet of 12 years… the sadness will always be there on some level because you loved them and they were family. I still get sad about pets I’ve lost 15+years ago. I can’t believe Anna said that, that’s not normal and Jonathan making that TikTok what a couple of psychopaths, these narcissists truly don’t think there is anything wrong with them, they don’t get that there is something fundamentally wrong with them at their core and that’s scary. All of those dogs lived a miserable unloved life locked away in cages. 12 years of it at that. Where was the cuddling, playing, days trips to the park with them, we never once saw them included as part of the family. As it’s been said before they were only props to aid to their fabrication of their image in their Truman Show life. And all of their cult following with their doting comments on that tik tok commending them for taking such good care of them all these years make me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart

Michi

Don’t be fooled, Jono only does all of that stuff A) to get content and B) to control them. He doesn’t care about his children or else he wouldn’t exploit them online like that.
As for E1 not being excited about something Jono bought for her, wouldn’t necessarily say ungrateful. She seems to become more and more aware of how much her parents are exploiting her and her siblings. She most certainly knows what he expects from her for buying her stuff.

If E2 is really wearing a wig, I wonder if he has short hair again? Maybe Jono made a deal with him that he can "be a boy again" in real life if he continues to play the character of Edie online. Might be why he is being homeschooled atm so he can go back to school as a boy in autumn.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Edie has given Alessia a complex about her hair, :cry: he is obsessed with touching the front of his own hair too. His hands are never away from his forehead/ hairline. Anna doing her own 'curly girl hair do' was just narcissism at its worst.:rolleyes:

• Sad

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Anna is too lazy to divorce. Jonno is ass-hat control freak who handles everything, from content to even driving kids. How will she survive?

Greentrees

VIP Member
B23FD99A-EB0F-4B69-B804-62221C278D09.jpeg

Anna looks deranged here. Losing her mind because Matt hasn’t seen the movie ‘13 going on 30’.:rolleyes:

More derangement.
EE22C0E1-75FD-4A12-918F-2FD4859F98E9.jpeg

“my best friend has a sick obsession”

Yes, we know…it’s you Matt, she has a sick obsession with you.

Last edited:

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
E2s 10 year update, lost count how many times he touched his hair… Its no wonder it gets so greasy… Is this an anxiety thing? I know it’s been mentioned before…
I was going to ask whether it was a wig. The fiddling and constant adjusting made me wonder, plus the front looks different to the sides.

The whole video was so disturbing. E2 looked uncomfortable AF when they weren't playing to the camera in a freakishly coquettish way. As for the interests, my kid is around that age and their peers aren't into makeup or skincare and aren't allowed to go on TikTok as it's such a dangerous platform with literally no policing.

Greentrees

VIP Member
27F9B755-3616-49CC-8F3E-395B79948857.jpeg

Er…Ummmm... okay then. Like, that's a weird thing to do. 😒

------

Re the curly hair method video. I thought the whole of Idea of reassuring and convincing Alessia curly hair is beautiful was to do the curly hair method process on Alessia's hair, not Anna doing it on herself.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
E2s 10 year update, lost count how many times he touched his hair… Its no wonder it gets so greasy… Is this an anxiety thing? I know it’s been mentioned before…
It's the faces for me. This video is 1min 40 - WHY are all these open mouth faces going on while answering some very normal questions??? It's like some sort of TikTok mindrot hypnosis. If that was my child I would tell them so stop doing that??

Collage 2024-04-27 20_05_25.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I said a few days ago that I thought that Jonathan would be trying to cast Edie as a teenager now since Emelia isn't in videos as much. My suspicions seem to be right but it was only going to be a matter of time until he was gotto he doing it especially to attract certain people. I am expecting to have a lot of videos about 'my teenage daughter' and probably things about clothes and bra shopping, or what ever twisted thinks Jonathan can think of to get the clips.

• Sick
  • Angry

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
One of the many things that makes me sad when I think of these kids, is knowing they have unfiltered access to the internet. I remember seeing a screenshot of E1 once reading fan fiction on AO3 which has a lot of VERY adult content. And then I realise they have likely Googled their own parents, their own names - and probably ended up here.

Just breaks my heart really, they are not protected at all!

• Sad

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
So her rising very early,(after 8 to 10 hours sleep) dressing up/ cos playing in gym wear and rolling and jumping like a toddler is supposed to be inspiring.:rolleyes:

I'm not joking when I say I have seen better co ordination and effort from the day centre pensioners exercise/workshop in my locality.

• Haha

GoodieFoodie

I cannot even begin to understand why anyone would willingly sterilise their children! Children don’t know better.. parents (should) do! My heart aches for him!
They had the privilege to have kids and if they do go through with treatment, E2 won’t and that’s both SELFISH and SAD!

• Sad

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
At this point I'm fed up of seeing E2s face plastered all over their youtube channel, socials and every single other post and short he is a child not a puppet it's disgusting.
They should both be massively ashamed of what there doing.

Using children to make a living because they don't want a proper job and Anna has an unhealthy obsession with matt and his kids is the lowest of the low they've destroyed those kids childhood especially E2 and that can't be brought back.

The clothes, attitude and need to be front and centre is too much.
Stop the madness and put E2 back into proper school no education is happening nor does he have a last day routine 😡

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
Whatever happened at school with E2 and between A & J and the school, has now turned out favourably for Jonathan. This mean’s E2 is conveniently going to be homeschooled in addition to only 2 days of outside tutoring thrown in for good measure. How convenient for Jonathan.... that's a winfall for him to continue filming and exploiting his golden child cash cow, making content all day, at any time of his choosing, at any place with no restrictions or interruptions from anyone or having to answer to anyone.

So, if there is content made with E2 that is controversial or not in line with a schools rules or guidelines then Jonathan won’t have to worry about it because he won’t have to answer to anyone in authority and he will be in control, his rules.. He’s not going to let his investment, E2, be jeopardized or compromised or influenced by outsiders to infiltrate his head with home-truths, no.. J has come this far and nothing or no one is going to stop Jonathan a pathetic piece of shit from ruining his asset, generating an income.

I only pray the correct authorities will pick up on this abuse and misconduct from Jonathan and Anna, but somehow they always get away with murder, and no one can touch them with a ten foot pole. They have gotten away with so much all these years already, it’s sickening.

Last edited: