SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think by now it’s a better plan for him to drag the ugly tattoos across his scalp instead of going for hair transplant #51 once he sees that pic of his bald spot on here 😂. Maybe the neck penis needs a bit of a bush.
No word of a lie, my BIL had 'hair stubbles' tattoed on his bald head. Cost him a fortune and had to be redone after a few months because it faded. A fool and his money ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This just popped up on my fyp when I was scrolling on Tik Tok. The guy who stitched the clip with Anna and Matt clearly doesn’t know who they are but I am SO happy he is calling this out and look how many likes this got! Everyone agreeing with him in the comments too. 👏🏻
Yeah it’s great he’s calling it out but it looks like he thinks Matt is the father of Edie? And the commenters are just as confused! 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anna probably loves that video because of them thinking Matt is her husband!!

I’ve seen that video before, but never notice edie copying Matt, especially the whole weird sexual twerk

Reactions: 10
Matt is honestly just Jono slightly upgraded in appearance.. I keep having to double take when I see him in videos! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From Anna's vlog description " The babies had no school today so we went to the park & met Matt for some cake! Poor Emilia had to go to school and Edie had homeschooling. I also completely forgot about our 17 year anniversary! Oops!! "

So it's not the wedding anniversary, but the anniversary of them getting together, but still.. she used to make a big deal about things like this. Now she did not even remember the date or do anything for it, but would rather spend the day with her boyfriend. Oops indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
From Anna's vlog description " The babies had no school today so we went to the park & met Matt for some cake! Poor Emilia had to go to school and Edie had homeschooling. I also completely forgot about our 17 year anniversary! Oops!! "

So it's not the wedding anniversary, but the anniversary of them getting together, but still.. she used to make a big deal about things like this. Now she did not even remember the date or do anything for it, but would rather spend the day with her boyfriend. Oops indeed.
"Poor Emilia had to go to school" GOOD lol??!?! Don't make out that school is a bad thing!

Reactions: 15
"Poor Emilia had to go to school" GOOD lol??!?! Don't make out that school is a bad thing!
Especially when she most likely won't see her current friends as much in the new school year as she's starting somewhere new.
The last thing you'd want to do is make it sound like going is a bad thing.

Reactions: 6
Her fashion style is so cringy 🥴 her waistline really doesn't look good with the crop top in my opinion, a longer t shirt would be better.

1718040582074.png

1718040683746.png

1718040759058.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: SacconeJolys #95 E2 is a "teen" with Jono in the scene, while Anna is busy wishing it was her!

• Haha
SacconeJolys #95 Anna and Jono - crop tops & non stop filming, while kids are left chilling

Reactions: 6
That outfit is ugly af. Why is she still wearing that “mermaid” skirt and trying to make it work. Last summer she wore it with a fuzzy “jumper”. 🙄 The Forever 21 style baby tee and cropped jean jacket don’t work with it, at all.

Edited to add, white sneakers were in style when my daughter was in middle school. She’s now a senior in high school. All these try-hard “moms” getting middle school fashion 5 years behind schedule. Surprised she’s not wearing Mary Jane Doc Martins.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion:

Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Also she was weirdly stressing on how she was just 19 when she met Jonathan, and made him do calculations just because he has dyscalculia? No sympathy for J but she wanted that part clearly to be shown, with Alessia worrying about separation, saying that we don't talk like that on camera. She was genuinely worried that her mom and dad are going to separate, she could have edited that part.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or she was totally drooling over Matt in her last vlog, she kept complimenting his look and even his smell. I know that this is typical of women with their "gay bestie" but it seemed a bit over the top

Reactions: 8
I’d forgotten about this family to be honest and then a friend mentioned that the 3 younger kids had left the school her children are at and started somewhere new (I live local to them and know where but am obviously not going to share to protect those poor kids!). I went to nosey on Anna’s IG. OMG! So much has changed. I can’t believe how things have escalated with Matt. And E2 😢 Those children are going to need so much therapy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.