SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even hear herself does she. Just OBSESSED with looking like a kid in her crop top and jeans from children's section.

Screenshot_20240608_191227_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Edies bio is way too grown up for a 10 year old. A&J act like they’re responsible parents but their child literally has that written on her account that both Anna & Matt follow?!

Also is Emilia still going with the nonbinary thing? Saw her TikTok pronouns and I’m just thinking about it now. Was it pushed by J or is she truly nonbinary & Edie was the pushed one?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Edies bio is way too grown up for a 10 year old. A&J act like they’re responsible parents but their child literally has that written on her account that both Anna & Matt follow?!

Also is Emilia still going with the nonbinary thing? Saw her TikTok pronouns and I’m just thinking about it now. Was it pushed by J or is she truly nonbinary & Edie was the pushed one?
So in one family they've a trans child ,a non binary child and Gizelle/a cross dressing father?

Sounds like two traumatised kids with no outside influences growing up in a house with a pervert.

Reactions: 25
He has casually mentioned Andrea as having ADHD child in house. I wonder if he is diagnosed by a doctor or he just labelled because he is an active child, idk

Reactions: 8
I wonder if that would be Andrea's 'thing,' as well as being the only boy for Jonothan to market them off online if he is stuck for content- though I'm not sure what he is going to market A1 to his viewers. He was big on Emilia being the 'neurodivergent,' one for a bit as the singing wasn't getting enough attention online. I do remember her dyscalculia coming up a few times in videos and Emilia was sorting the shopping by colour due to her neurodivergence- something that hasn't been seen again. Videos about Emilia having dyscalculia haven't been made in a while, but they've not been on camera as much and Edie is star of the show.

I am still convinced that Jonothan is going to start pushing Edie as a teenager akin to what he did with Emilia especially since she is on camera less now. Emilia was 11 when he started calling her a teenager and it won't be much of a push to call Edie that now since she is ten. There has been so much swearing from Edie and it's just not nice to have a child swear like that and for Jonothan to encourage that behavior. I do see him as being rather lax with Edie off camera when it comes to getting told off for bratty behavior.

Reactions: 11
Jonathan always liked the young teenage look. No curves, not much in the way of boobs, and a high ponytail. Aside from monetisation options, it is why he always openly lusted after Zoe.
It is also why him getting 'lost' with a couple of girls during his bike meet & greet was so ... Suspicious.
Yes he did always lusted on zoe.
Anyone remembered the video (can't seem to find it) he did with the Hello Friends of the Internet where it looked like he stalked Zoe

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly,
I don’t blame Emilia for the wanting to play into being non binary and dressing “gender neutral”.
She is probably hoping her creepy father won’t sexualise her as a teen like he did with Erica (Anna’s younger sister).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has Jonathan plucked his eyebrows?

I knew his eyebrows and facial expression and evil character reminded me of someone!

The Joker...an evil villain.

1EEFAA39-3A0F-46DB-8ACB-52945814B30B.png

4B98104A-BC39-4E5B-9A6F-8FB92F2B6E42.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone remembered the video (can't seem to find it) he did with the Hello Friends of the Internet where it looked like he stalked Zoe
Oh yes, that was so creepy. I think he deleted it a while ago.

Reactions: 4
He deleted that a long time ago, that was the last straw I think with them being friends…they completely ghosted Jono after that!

Reactions: 8
Actually there are many times when I haven't been able to get certain foods for my daughter especially bread (obvs this isn't aimed at Anna as she was eating rice noodles).
But people who think there's no harm in it just annoy me, as if my child eats the tiniest amount of gluten she is seriously ill for at least 6 weeks and I mean projectile vomiting, migraines, severe anaemia, diarrhoea, rashes and massive pain, as well as deficiencies in most vitamins as until the villi heal she can't absorb anything.
So i Don't think that I have a weird take on this at all, I think I'm justified.
---

Yes!!
---

It's actually not at all like vegetarians and meat eaters unless those vegetarians end up in hospital every time they eat meat like my child does when she has gluten.....being vegetarian is a choice.
And try explaining to a child (my daughter was 18 months old when she was diagnosed) why she can't have certain foods because the shops ran out as people who didn't need them were buying them anyway. So I'm not being outraged for the sake of being outraged. I'm being outraged because I've been in the position where non coeliac people have bought all of the gluten free options of specific foods and my CHILD has had to do without. I will always fight for people not to do this as it isn't fair.
To be fair though the more people who buy gluten free food, the more incentive the shops have to increase their ranges, stock more of each and make it better.

20 years ago the range of gluten free foods was tiny and mostly dire, the fact it’s not now is in part due to the rise in people buying it for reasons other than Coeliac. So my coeliac friend welcomes other people buying it in the supermarket for exactly that reason, it’s way better overall for her than it was even if occasionally she can’t buy one item because it’s out of stock.

Reactions: 3
Jonathan's latest few tiktoks with Edie are so god damn cringe like watching them physically hurts 😬 I bet in 2-3 years Edie will want all of these taken off the Internet forever

Reactions: 7
So in one family they've a trans child ,a non binary child and Gizelle/a cross dressing father?

Sounds like two traumatised kids with no outside influences growing up in a house with a pervert.
The only true LGBTQ+ person in that family is aunty Emma, who is married to another woman. The rest is for attention and views/money.

Reactions: 30
Seeing Anna comb though Emilia's hair in her vlog made me notice how thin her hair is for a girl her age. It could be genetic but could also be the lack of protein and fat since they eat mostly pasta...

Reactions: 13
Jonathan's latest few tiktoks with Edie are so god damn cringe like watching them physically hurts 😬 I bet in 2-3 years Edie will want all of these taken off the Internet forever
yeah, maybe, though by keeping her away from school/other forms of reality, J increases E2's dependence on him an awful lot and maybe reduces the risk of E1 style sense being seen.

Reactions: 5
Seeing Anna comb though Emilia's hair in her vlog made me notice how thin her hair is for a girl her age. It could be genetic but could also be the lack of protein and fat since they eat mostly pasta...
My cousins kids have very thin hair, which is just like their mums. I expect Emilia takes after her dad…

Reactions: 6
This just popped up on my fyp when I was scrolling on Tik Tok. The guy who stitched the clip with Anna and Matt clearly doesn’t know who they are but I am SO happy he is calling this out and look how many likes this got! Everyone agreeing with him in the comments too. 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.