SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked her up. I’ve genuinely never came across her before. I looked back on all her old stuff though until I found her posting with them. She looked young. Teeny tiny and young. Similar look to Anna now. Wonder if that’s what she is using as an inspirational look. Some of her old posts had like half a million likes!!

Reactions: 2
Never forget when Jonathon embarrassing tried to start a “swimming pool war” with Alfie over youtube via the vlogs and even tagged him in multiple instagram stories begging for attention and Alfie completed blanked him

Reactions: 18
Never forget when Jonathon embarrassing tried to start a “swimming pool war” with Alfie over youtube via the vlogs and even tagged him in multiple instagram stories begging for attention and Alfie completed blanked him
Heyyy Alfie....

Reactions: 9
In theory yes, but in practice when she can't get food it's infuriating.

Reactions: 1
The thought of this literally made me throw up in my mouth

Annal says the three of them are laden down with bags in her video - as e2 swings a lp bag and e1 a solitary jd bag

Reactions: 5
On today’s episode of yes Jonathan Joly is definitely a pweirdo, why the eff is he pretending that E2 is 13 years old? E1 hasn’t even turned 12 yet.

The fact people are defending it saying it’s just a skit is gross, of all ages to pick he picked 13 for one reason and one reason only

He purposely went out of his way to buy those numbers. The last kid that would’ve needed a three candle was A2 (and that one is way too “girly & rainbow” for him) mind you that was almost 3 years ago, so it wouldn’t have just been lying around the house.

You can’t convince me that wasn’t a very calculated move to entice the friendliest friends

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I said a few days ago that I thought that Jonathan would be trying to cast Edie as a teenager now since Emelia isn't in videos as much. My suspicions seem to be right but it was only going to be a matter of time until he was gotto he doing it especially to attract certain people. I am expecting to have a lot of videos about 'my teenage daughter' and probably things about clothes and bra shopping, or what ever twisted thinks Jonathan can think of to get the clips.

Reactions: 20
Do you think it's so that edie can have their own tiktok as you have to be 13?

Reactions: 4
Edie and Emilia both have a TikTok of their own… which is so irresponsible. They’ve not disclosed it, but the fact they can access all content on their, unsupervised, from their phone is shocking. Even just reading comments on their creepy dads posts is scary, especially the number that say sexually explicit things to them both and many discussing and questioning edies genitalia. He never deletes them

Reactions: 17
Nope, you couldn't make a video pretending to be a certain age and that's that.
The amount of times jono had his channel stopped because the kids were under 13 and he got around it by saying he's older than that
But he never featured always the kids in each video.
He's 100% doing it for the creeps.

Oh wow, did not know this!! I wouldn't dream of letting my child have their own social media, not even when she's 13!

Reactions: 3
Nell?

I noticed that E1 looks very uncomfortable being filmed in Anna's last couple of videos. Also, why is Anna still filming and posting footage of her brushing the children's teeth and feeding them spoonfuls of medicine? Surely she should know how inappropriate that is , unless she is doing it on purpose

Novie Nell to be precise
---
definitely on purpose

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, did not know this!! I wouldn't dream of letting my child have their own social media, not even when she's 13!
Yep, both of their pages are quite easy to find, Anna follows Edie’s page and Emilia follows Edie’s. Edie’s page is very disturbing and Emilia’s username is very inappropriate. Of course they’re not monitored pages though 🫠

That's the most sad looking food. It has no value, no colour. I am sure Anna had a hot hearty meal because breakfast is the most important meal for her. She is so lazy and uninventive that shoves in a banana with it to fill their tummy. Eating Nutella everyday for breakfast

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Isn't it strange how often E2 is falling poorly lately??
Alessia got to do a run around the toy store for the same challenge as andrea but E2 is poorly in bed again.

Can't be that long ago as he didn't get that Olivia magazine long ago.
You'd expect the others to have a higher chance of catching something from school

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.