Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Edie and Emilia both have a TikTok of their own… which is so irresponsible. They’ve not disclosed it, but the fact they can access all content on their, unsupervised, from their phone is shocking. Even just reading comments on their creepy dads posts is scary, especially the number that say sexually explicit things to them both and many discussing and questioning edies genitalia. He never deletes them
Oh wow, did not know this!! I wouldn't dream of letting my child have their own social media, not even when she's 13!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

GoodieFoodie

The amount of money Jonathan and Anna spend on fast food ,treats and gifts is obscene. Also why is Edie involved in every fun activity. Emilia couldn't even have her own special treat without surly Edie being included.
To be fair.. J could not leave E2 alone at home. As you know, A was out with her best mate and the As were probably still at school.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂joliar on their new video showing off the seats of the Bentley he was driving to pick up Emilia . Pathetic

• Haha

Cooke_ie

Annal knows she’s the spits of her mum without all the Botox/ surgery and starving herself .

She obviously doesn’t want too
I have always thought Anna looks more like her dad. I can see a resemblance between E1 and Anna's mum in this photo.

binlova

VIP Member
A lot of the stage schools are “up north” and the ones that are London based are very hard to get into. I’ve had ex pupils auditioning for stage school who were extremely talented. They’d been dancing for years, were in all the local pantomime’s, had singing lessons etc and not all that applied got a place. It’s extremely difficult to get into stage school. Of course there are plenty of talented kids who haven’t done as I described, but they had some performance experience. I don’t think telling your sister to fuck off on camera really counts. Often the stage schools are boarding and they don’t take them until they’re older, although edie is 10 now, so maybe they were waiting?
if edie does have a place, then at least she’ll have people looking out for her. I’m sure they’ll have experienced parents like Jonny and Anna before, so let’s hope it’s a positive experience for edie. I bet Emilia is feeling a little pushed out, considering she’s the one who started stage coach and LAMDA first.

on a side note, Emilia says “feck” a lot, I know it’s not as offensive as fuck, but it’s still a lot of swearing from all of the SJ kids (not heard Alessia swear) Why is he insisting on pushing the whole “Tommy” for Emilia. He mentioned it once that it’s a nickname, and now he’s calling her it ALL THE TIME. If it was, surely it would have been caught on camera before, and secondly, the others would be calling her it too? One of my siblings has a nickname as our youngest brother couldn’t say her name as a toddler. However, it’s something we ALL call her. The others had zero idea who Tommy was
I asssume edie only got in because of their youtube following and it looks good for a school being all inclusive/gets a bigger following from youtubers. probably didn't look into the SJs at all and just saw the numbers they put on Es resume as followers

Actually there are many times when I haven't been able to get certain foods for my daughter especially bread (obvs this isn't aimed at Anna as she was eating rice noodles).
But people who think there's no harm in it just annoy me, as if my child eats the tiniest amount of gluten she is seriously ill for at least 6 weeks and I mean projectile vomiting, migraines, severe anaemia, diarrhoea, rashes and massive pain, as well as deficiencies in most vitamins as until the villi heal she can't absorb anything.
So i Don't think that I have a weird take on this at all, I think I'm justified.
---

Yes!!
---

It's actually not at all like vegetarians and meat eaters unless those vegetarians end up in hospital every time they eat meat like my child does when she has gluten.....being vegetarian is a choice.
And try explaining to a child (my daughter was 18 months old when she was diagnosed) why she can't have certain foods because the shops ran out as people who didn't need them were buying them anyway. So I'm not being outraged for the sake of being outraged. I'm being outraged because I've been in the position where non coeliac people have bought all of the gluten free options of specific foods and my CHILD has had to do without. I will always fight for people not to do this as it isn't fair.
To be fair though the more people who buy gluten free food, the more incentive the shops have to increase their ranges, stock more of each and make it better.

20 years ago the range of gluten free foods was tiny and mostly dire, the fact it’s not now is in part due to the rise in people buying it for reasons other than Coeliac. So my coeliac friend welcomes other people buying it in the supermarket for exactly that reason, it’s way better overall for her than it was even if occasionally she can’t buy one item because it’s out of stock.

Juancurt

There’s a bus from their area to the school.
It’s all rolling around in mud and expressing yourself!

if you’re looking google 21

Reactions: 2

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So apologies as I’m sure this has probably been discussed loads. Haven’t followed them for a long time or watched any of the vlogs either for ages. Something of them popped up on my Instagram and so I was kind of interested to watch a couple of Anna’s vlogs. She said in one of the recent ones that all of their kids have special needs?! They certainly didn’t stick out in the couple or vlogs I saw as really having huge additional needs if that makes sense, and Edie is home schooled but the rest aren’t - why?!
I think she said all dogs are?

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Of course andrea had his haircut again whilst the others continue to look scruffy.
Emilias hasnt been done in years along with E2
Granted alessias can't be easy to do because of her hair type.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
There is a Montessori very close to where they live. If the kids are moved there, I don't understand why they did not go there in the first place. Aside from being able to brag about your kids being in private school, of course....

leabytottle

VIP Member
She wasn't breathing, either. That girl has a lot of anxiety for a girl who only just turned 7...

Not sure what they will do with school? I remember there was a lot of drama when Emilia had hers done because she had to take them out for PE when they were still healing. Why did they not wait for the summer break?
In the uk, jewellery has to be removed for and sports. However, if they’ve just been done and need to stay in for 6 weeks, they used to need to put tape/a plaster (band aid) over them

Amanda90

Jonathan always liked the young teenage look. No curves, not much in the way of boobs, and a high ponytail. Aside from monetisation options, it is why he always openly lusted after Zoe.
It is also why him getting 'lost' with a couple of girls during his bike meet & greet was so ... Suspicious.
What happened? Sorry I’ve only been following them for a year or so. Also who is Zoe? X

It’s Matilda today! The classmates audition is very dance heavy, she will not get anywhere 🤣 she looks too tall too!
They must be considering new revenue streams now that they have money problems. If E1 wants to stay in private education she needs to earn the fees, it seems.