Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Hope they will let e1 finish off her year. YMabe they could not get placement for E2 yet, but the As were ok to start? Who knows....

Reactions: 4

leabytottle

VIP Member
Agreed - they are ones of those foods that are naturally gluten free, in the same way they're naturally vegan. They've not been taken from the "free from" section.
I’m not gluten free, but do prefer rice noodles over normal ones. It didn’t cross my mind they were gluten free, if anything that would deter me from buying as often gf doesn’t taste as nice. It’s strange that here have GF on the packaging, I’ve just checked and mine don’t say that

leabytottle

VIP Member
Random question, were The Ingram’s and the SJ’s ever friends? I’ve never heard of them until recently, but the creepy dad reminds me of Jonny!

Eyesopened

VIP Member
The part that he shared of the As school matches up with the one shared here before - I expect soon they will go by bus.

It only takes 24 minutes to drive there

Reactions: 3

leabytottle

VIP Member
Have they mentioned anything about starting on hormones? Is that possible in the UK? Sorry I’m not familiar with the process or laws

👆🏻is from the NHS page. Basically, actual medical treatment doesn’t happen until they’re 16+

Even then, there’s a lot of assessing, in order to do what’s best for the child. The NHS doesn’t always cover all surgeries, for example breast augmentation

leabytottle

VIP Member
Googling schools is a bit much!
It looks to me like they both have their pjs on, maybe they will put their uniform in elsewhere (in the car or at school) so people can’t work out the school.
I really hope that’s the case, however I don’t think they’d go to do much trouble. If anything, they could either wear their coat, or not have the jumper/cardi with the logo on. I know sometimes people turn their uniform inside out to hide the badge, but they’re still be showing the colour, so still detectable. I highly doubt Anna would be arsed to change them in the car, she can’t even be arsed to take them to school, it’s Jonnys job!

Amanda90

Have they mentioned anything about starting on hormones? Is that possible in the UK? Sorry I’m not familiar with the process or laws

Cooke_ie

So A1 & A2 aren’t in school uniform again, I didn’t know the UK has schools that don’t require uniform 🤔
Montessori, Steiner and other schools with a similar approach to learning don't require a uniform. There are a few in the south of England

What’s going on with Jonathan’s hair at the front.😂 It’s hanging on for dear life.
View attachment 2924441

I posted this picture of J on here a few weeks ago, and his hair at the front has gone from brushed back off his forehead
View attachment 2924439

to this. This picture is a screenshot taken from today’s vlog.
View attachment 2924393
Did he get one of Anna’s bowls and give himself a bowl cut. 😂 His front section is all brushed forward and it looks like he’s sprayed some dark coloured spray to cover his bald spots compared to the first pic. He really is so repulsive.:sick:

View attachment 2924462
I can’t unsee it. 😂
View attachment 2924392
Jim Carrey wears it better :p
😂

• Haha

TFP_SA

Usually girls start to get taller earlier than boys, they later catch up around 13-14 where they suddenly start to spring up. I was 5'6 at age 11 and stopped getting taller at around 13. Whereas, My husband was 5'6 until age 15, at 16 he was 6'3. Crazy how our body works.
Edie is already short as his poor diet, lack of physical exercise, and his sleep is hindered by screens. If he has J's stumpy gnome genes, he won't get much taller.
E2 has to my eyes always looked a little different to the other siblings, with noticeably darker hair and skin (I'll leave any speculation about E2's possible fathership to others).

So in-between this and E1's being a natal girl, I'm years away from being at all tempted to attribute E1's looking so much more than 18 months older than E2 down to anything sinister.

Confucius

This! I dip in and out of this thread but the googling schools is weird AF to me.

And you're not invested in the children's wellbeing if you're trying to find it where they go to school - admit it, you're just being a nosy fucker. 😄 And on a serious note, you can't complain about A&J leaking badges/school info etc if you're here sharing links to the schools you think they go to. That's just as bad.
Or, perhaps they're just showing how easy it would be for someone with more nefarious intent to find them? :unsure:

GoodieFoodie

Evidently not, he said E2s day is relaxed time to go home wash your hair, have breakfast and then tutoring later on
Not in any rush.
Lol. I did say homeschooling groups are flexible.. hence why he had all the time in the world to do stuff..

Also, he edited the video quite weirdly and jumbled. so.. who knows what really happened? As usual, trying to write a narrative that probably didn't go anything like the truth!