Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Markusadam

i think 21 is too far. couldn't be less than 90 minutes each way door to door.

i'm sure we'll soon find out one way or another, they were hardly shy about giving away details of the last place they all went to.

i agree with @Whatsmyname30 that A2's top could be school uniform, that's partly why i posted the link above to dover's green school, the colour scheme seems just right and the badge, if that's what it is, plausibly the same.

we all know full well that jono will slip up or Anna will on where they go to school.

Reactions: 1

Gemsquash22

If it’s the one I’m thinking of too, it’s a crazy drive for them. Maybe they will move, wonder if E1 is going in year 7?

Reactions: 1

BettyRose

I cannot believe what I've just listened to
The foul language E2 uses in the latest is disgusting!( the frog noises don't obscure it either)
And j encourages it.
A simple wake up Emilia would have sufficed most adults would blush hearing those choice words 😳😱

He's a child.
Where is this? (Dont want to give them unnecessary views by watching the whole video)

squishbish

I’m completely out of the loop with this lot and I can’t see it on the wiki - are A & J still together?

doodlebug

VIP Member
What do you think? All natural hair? Looks like all their own hair when they are wearing the hairdressers cape at the start but it does look lighter than normal maybe…

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Going on his video it looks like some sort of Montessori school. Not sure that’s classed as international but then anything is possible with Jono’s very limited brain capacity. Why he called E1 schools a choir school is beyond me 🤣 my god he really is so dumb!
Because it is a choir school.

TFP_SA

how do people know for sure that it's a private school?

i don't think that no-uniform private schools are as rare as all that, e.g. in vaguely their part of the world there's a steiner school maybe 20 miles away - traffic might be brutal in the morning... i daresay there'd be something closer too...

LuluBanks

Jono seems the type to get off about Waldorf/Steiner schools. Quirky and unique. But still well thought of.

GingerSquid

I'm a parent of 4. I'd never Google other kids schools etc. Just weird to me how invested some people get 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t personally do it, but I have a lot of mum friends that I know would !! The type obsessed with schools, 11+ exam etc