Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Yes, but bullies will always find something to pick on someone for.

But my personal thoughts on uniforms does not matter, I hope the kids will enjoy their new school, and that their parents will not f it up again for them....
Thats why I said …. In theory

Reactions: 1

theSJfox

So A1 & A2 aren’t in school uniform again, I didn’t know the UK has schools that don’t require uniform 🤔

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
i think 21 is too far. couldn't be less than 90 minutes each way door to door.

i'm sure we'll soon find out one way or another, they were hardly shy about giving away details of the last place they all went to.

i agree with @Whatsmyname30 that A2's top could be school uniform, that's partly why i posted the link above to dover's green school, the colour scheme seems just right and the badge, if that's what it is, plausibly the same.

That school only goes up until the end of year 2 though, so A2 would only be there a term? Doubt even these two would be daft enough to move a child for one term?

Last edited:

Amanda90

Zoe, formally known as Zoella, was the one of the first UK vloggers to hit it big. She was signed with the same talent agency, and they would often meet up with her and her boyfriend Alfie.
Jonathan did not hide how much he lusted after her, but also always made sure to use her name in the title as as well as her photo in the thumbnail for every (Gleam talent agency) meet up.
When Anna had her miscarriage, Zoe looked after the Es. She loved those kids.
But now, there is no contact. Zoe and Alfie have not even met Andrea.

Jonathan organised a bicycle meet up to ride around the area. It was mostly girls. He had a tour guide as well, but managed to 'get lost with a group of girls.

I am very surprised not one of them spilled any beans, but they may have had to sign an NDA.
Great thank you….. Going to look up Zoella now lol

leabytottle

VIP Member
What anna is doing is really dangerous.
Those kids will grow up realising just how much they are deprived of
We all saw Emilia and the ham and andrea wanting egg.
Unless they've given the school dietary instructions it must be a whole different world for them
No prawn curries, buttered pasta, cold fish burgers or salmon stir-fry.
If your new yes this is what they have to endure every week no child friendly meals and missing out on so much
The simplest things they haven't tried.

Strange their allowed mcdonalds yet not allowed meat or veggie alternatives at home 🤨

Also I have never seen yogurts offered as a pudding just mountains of sugar and chocolate everyday.
I wonder if they’re allowed meat from maccys? Or does she make them have veggie dippers?

Gemsquash22

It’s still there!
---

It’s an open casting so anyone can go as long as they meet height, age, and location requirements
No that’s not how the auditions work. Yes open for anyone to apply but you still have to be chosen by the casting director to actually attend the audition. You can’t just turn up for the audition if you meet the criteria.

Marie_10

I don't want to be rude but is this a pimple on her upper lip or a mole? I can't remember if she had that before.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 11.14.49 PM.png

• Sick
Jesus they are circling the drain 😨

Surely there's nowhere to go next except declare bankruptcy ?
Don’t they have money in that designer seconds shop, is it luxury promise? They invested in the beginning and it’s done well, as much of a moron J is regarding his child (Edie) I’m sure he would have sought good financial advice , hope so anyway!

Oh wow, did not know this!! I wouldn't dream of letting my child have their own social media, not even when she's 13!
Yep, both of their pages are quite easy to find, Anna follows Edie’s page and Emilia follows Edie’s. Edie’s page is very disturbing and Emilia’s username is very inappropriate. Of course they’re not monitored pages though 🫠

mimidiamond

At the start off the video do they even have there seatbelts in properly when there in the car driving?

• Wow

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I’m too old to have watched Zoella, but I used to like her perfume range! She married Alfie and they have 2 kids now- Ottilie and Nell. Their videos sometimes come up on my fyp, Ottie is very bright and Alfie in particular seems to do lots with her. They have a massive house and seemingly lots of money. I think Alfie used to say he didn’t like family channels, then has one!
Alfie did an infamous video where he was living off a pound for the day. He bagged free donuts etc because he was famous and then went on to spend money on clothes etc- so didnt live off a pound. He seemed to be so out of touch with reality that some people actually do live off that amount.
another one was zoella brought out an advent calendar for £50 I think. It was literally full of tatt, like a pen, some cheap stickers, a sachet star confetti, a note pad. It was awful and she got loads of shit for it!
If you watch old videos of the SJ and Zalfie, it’s so obvious they dislike Jonathan!
Nell?

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Well I have googled and googled and can't find a single school near them that doesn't have a uniform :p

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more with @JerHaribo, I just hope joliar doesn’t do a video - he will but I can hope .

pokerface79

VIP Member
Yep another banger Anna Saccone meal like others have said!

The SJ kids are used to salmon so I'm guessing the plate with the full portion of salmon & snow peas left is the poor friends plate. Only some gluggy GF noodles ate, such a sustainable meal. The poor thing was probably starving after, I was always too shy to say something to a friends mum with stuff like that & we all know how cold Anna would be.

The rest of the plates aren’t much better either, no wonder they scoff sugar, chocolate and more sugar!

View attachment 2971584
I’m low key impressed that there’s something green on those plates. I haven’t watched a blog since her bowls of spaghetti and butter!