SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you zoom in, there's a really obvious line across the top of his head, going almost ear to ear as well... very odd. Don't know why they don't put it in a ponytail or plaits so they don't have to keep pushing it out of their face.
I would say their hair has grown, but it's very thin and straggly as long hair on biological males often is, so E2 is wearing clip in extra rows around the top of the head. The front is probably the real hair which explains why E2 is constantly fiddling with it. And if it's clip ins, they might be worried about the tracks showing or them falling out if they style it.

Reactions: 7
What do you think? All natural hair? Looks like all their own hair when they are wearing the hairdressers cape at the start but it does look lighter than normal maybe…

I didn’t notice how often E2 touches their hair, now it’s been pointed out it’s constant! it def looks like the side curtain bits are their own and that’s why the constant fiddling of it as in the way and maybe self conscious or uncomfortable with any extra hair extensions, it’s sad.

Reactions: 7
Imagine just turning 10, and your life is about skincare, making sure your hair extensions don’t fall out, and an appt with a tutor for 2 hours a week for “school”.
---
I live in the U.S. and my 7th grader goes to a hybrid homeschool. So 2 days of actual school, and 3 days at home to do the work assigned. He gets so much work. The law says a child must have 1,062 instructional hours and must be in attendance recorded as being in school for 185 days of the year. That’s the law according to our state. Do you even think the SJ’s are recording grades, or making an attendance sheet? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Has anyone here come across Elphaba the guy who is a trans woman? The way that E2 performs reminds me of him, but not in a good way, it’s all OTT exaggerated “girly” mannerisms but in reality girls/women don’t go round constantly saying things like they do and acting the way they do. It’s too contrived, forced and just doesn’t come across as authentic and genuine. I feel like if they just allowed E2 to carry on as a boy, he would likely be in school still, he wouldn’t be used so much for content. I mean Anna’s bestie mate is even posting clips of E2 trying to use someone else’s child for upping his followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This just appeared on my twitter feed. The video has 3.2m views already.
The comments underneath are extremely scathing about the parents, especially the repellent Jonathan. Rightly so.

Hopefully the tide is turning on these disgusting family channels.

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned it earlier but it does seem strange how E2s hair jumped from being short to long and curly so fast not something boys hair typically does right away
For a lot of people it takes years just to grow it to shoulder length if both jonathan and andrea didn't have buzzcuts it still wouldn't be anywhere near E2s length
More of a messy mop instead.
The growth seems quite normal considering e2 probably hasn’t had a proper hair cut in over 2 years, maybe closer to 3 at this point. I honestly just think the hair sits a bit awkwardly and the front naturally goes forward more and then he tucks it behind his ears so it looks like that.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone here come across Elphaba the guy who is a trans woman? The way that E2 performs reminds me of him, but not in a good way, it’s all OTT exaggerated “girly” mannerisms but in reality girls/women don’t go round constantly saying things like they do and acting the way they do. It’s too contrived, forced and just doesn’t come across as authentic and genuine. I feel like if they just allowed E2 to carry on as a boy, he would likely be in school still, he wouldn’t be used so much for content. I mean Anna’s bestie mate is even posting clips of E2 trying to use someone else’s child for upping his followers.
I hope to god E2 doesn't end up like Elphaba, although I can definitely see some similarities in how they both perform- I think that's because neither of them know what it's like to be a female and assume its all makeup and hair flicking.
I do keep seeing people say that Elphaba shows signs of having autogynephilia (and honestly I could believe it) E2 has just become a character created by Jonos sick mind for views.

Reactions: 8
Wow the new tiktok, the bad language from E2… Why are they trying to make him behave like a rude teen??? Used to be such a sweet little boy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jonnys latest TikTok… he tells Edie to go and wake “your lazy ass sister”. Edie asks if she can say that to her and the gnome says yes… cut to edie says a load of bleeped out swear words, which ended in Emilia being called a witch.
I do not understand what is entertaining about this? It just makes edie look even more of a brat (not their fault)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Jonnys latest TikTok… he tells Edie to go and wake “your lazy ass sister”. Edie asks if she can say that to her and the gnome says yes… cut to edie says a load of bleeped out swear words, which ended in Emilia being called a witch.
I do not understand what is entertaining about this? It just makes edie look even more of a brat (not their fault)
I saw that on YouTube a few days ago and when I say my jaw dropped!
I wonder whether They think because E2 hasnt got any school to answer to anymore regarding these tiktoks and his behaviour it's okay?
The language E2 uses is truly disgusting and he should be ashamed of it.

Reactions: 12
IMG_4067.png

Annal can’t even be bothered to put up her own post about albi, suppose there’s no added sympathy when a dog isn’t unwell or worse

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Weird behaviour making a tiktok pretending you’re in a relationship with a gay man. At this point she’s closer to being in a relationship with Matt that she is with her own husband. She’s definitely got a type!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Weird behaviour making a tiktok pretending you’re in a relationship with a gay man. At this point she’s closer to being in a relationship with Matt that she is with her own husband. She’s definitely got a type!
Stop trying to make Matt happen. He's not going to happen!

Reactions: 24
Luckily for Eduardo he lives on Terf Island currently so his parents will have to move to another country if they want to give him drugs and enforce his social transition on others on an ongoing basis. I suppose they could go home to Ireland but I think all of Europe is starting to wake up to this nonsense. He might be in the first cohort of children who stand a chance of at least not suffering permanent physical damage, although the mental damage has already started.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This just prompted me to take a look at both his and Anna’s TikTok’s accounts and they are jarring indeed.. I cannot decide who’s is worse.

It is obvious that Jonathan is attempting to propel Edie into acting on his account but the ‘bits’ that they do are.. questionable, repulsive, vulgar, rude and down right cringe worthy. Edie has turned into an utter spoilt brat and the acting is atrocious. All they do is give sass and swear. They look very deficient in vitamins too like a zombie. Real iPad babies these poor children you take one look at their face and you can tell. It looks like both Edie and Emilia have an iMac PC in each of their bedrooms. What are under 12yr olds doing with their own computer systems worth thousands of ££££ ?!

Now onto Anna’s account y is anyone else confused as to what her job is as all her content is just her and her gay bestie. That’s it. ✨✨✨💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

In her latest TikTok showing off her most prized possession gay bestie, she tags the trans flag emoji. Bleeping hell nothing irks me more than seeing a straight white woman virtue signaling and exploiting the LGBTQ+ community for views and financial gain. They love to scrape the bottom of the barrel this family don’t they? Deplorable.

IMG_2068.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.