SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think JJ probably thinks/hopes that E2 can be a Dylan Mulvaney or Ryland Clarke type, a 'queer' person of relatively few talents who's able to wing it just by being consistently 'fabulous', but that's naive in the extreme. Both of those two are reasonably articulate verbally. Would E2 be literate enough to quickly and fluently read something that'd been written on a cue card? Would E2 be capable of a quick-witted spoken retort that doesn't involve resorting to mindless obscenity? Going to school, for both the book learning and the years of experience of playground/classroom verbal jousting, would be incredibly useful in in the 'line of work' that JJ has supposedly got lined up for E2.
Because JJ is not 'creating' a trans kid, he is simply making him a drag queen. The snapping of fingers and tacky ott outfits. Even though being drag queen is much harder than being fake trans person. Drag queens are stylish with sass. J needs to read 'Transgender for dummies'

Reactions: 7
It's sad but I bet that in a few months the other kids will start to hate Eddie, because he's not going to school and everyone else is. I could see some of them wanting to also be homeschooled if they go through a rough patch in school... I really hope that Eddie being homeschooled is temporary and he'll be enrolled in a new school next September. It's truly baffling that his education is not the priority here. Jonathan has lost his mind and Anna doesn't seem to care about anything (oh but she cares about her gay best friend of course!). No kids should be playing Roblox in the middle of the day on a week day, he should be at school learning and interacting with other kids his age...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It's sad but I bet that in a few months the other kids will start to hate Eddie, because he's not going to school and everyone else is. I could see some of them wanting to also be homeschooled if they go through a rough patch in school... I really hope that Eddie being homeschooled is temporary and he'll be enrolled in a new school next September. It's truly baffling that his education is not the priority here. Jonathan has lost his mind and Anna doesn't seem to care about anything (oh but she cares about her gay best friend of course!). No kids should be playing Roblox in the middle of the day on a week day, he should be at school learning and interacting with other kids his age...
Emilia made a comment about Edies homeschooling, saying Edie quit school, then rolled her eyes. I can imagine as time progresses, so will the resentment and jealousy. It wouldn’t surprise me if she gets comments made to her about Edie (which is absolutely unacceptable) When Edie first went to school in a dress, I’m pretty sure Emilia said it was the worst day of her life. Growing up is hard enough, but when your sibling changes from being your brother to your sister, that’s got to be tough to comprehend. Then having to explain, stick up for, possibly be picked on, extra tough. It’s not like when Emilia starts high school, no one will know who she and her family are… she’s been on camera since before she was born! High school is challenging enough, without having yours and your family life shared online. They’ll be able to access everything at the click of a button; from Emilia’s singing, to edies provocative tiktoks. No matter how supportive Emilia is of Edie, I think it’s going to be difficult for her to not have resentment for edie as she goes through high school

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I think for at least right now, E1 would be loving being at the original school by herself.

They A’s might be a tad young to realize atm but give it a few months and I’ll bet there will be some refusal from them.

I wonder what A&J have told those 3 as the reason why E2 isn’t going to school and I wonder how far that is from the actual truth!

Reactions: 3
I can’t get the image of Jonathan piggybacking alessia out of my mind right now. He’s repulsive

• Sick
Reactions: 3
E2s 10 year update, lost count how many times he touched his hair… Its no wonder it gets so greasy… Is this an anxiety thing? I know it’s been mentioned before…

Reactions: 21
E2s 10 year update, lost count how many times he touched his hair… Its no wonder it gets so greasy… Is this an anxiety thing? I know it’s been mentioned before…
It's the faces for me. This video is 1min 40 - WHY are all these open mouth faces going on while answering some very normal questions??? It's like some sort of TikTok mindrot hypnosis. If that was my child I would tell them so stop doing that??

Collage 2024-04-27 20_05_25.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Seems to me like it's an anxiety behaviour. To me, the hair is what makes E2 Edie and therefore feminine and I think that without it being that long , it makes them a 'boy.' I could be wrong but the hair might be a security blanket for E2 and the constant touching is a result of anxiety about how they are perceived. I could be talking nonsense though!

Reactions: 18
I was going to ask whether it was a wig. The fiddling and constant adjusting made me wonder, plus the front looks different to the sides.

The whole video was so disturbing. E2 looked uncomfortable AF when they weren't playing to the camera in a freakishly coquettish way. As for the interests, my kid is around that age and their peers aren't into makeup or skincare and aren't allowed to go on TikTok as it's such a dangerous platform with literally no policing.

Reactions: 19
E2 wants his hair to fall straight like Emilias, they would be better putting the part on the side . His hair is wirey like his mums .

I just watch the “after school routine” clearly they don’t have one, according to Amelia she sits on her bed until bed time! Why does Edie constantly touch their fringe? And why does Andrea act and talk like a 2 year old?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???

Putting to the side the whole exploitation thing if we can, he seems a very involved dad who does a lot for his kids. They are definitely spoiled and ungrateful tbough. I felt a bit bad for him when Emilia barely had a reaction to him getting her some tops she would like. He also got Edie the keyboard they asked for. Concert tickets galore. They never seen that enthused which bothers me cos they do it to show off for the camera.

Reactions: 19
I can’t get over how much Jono does. Drops the kids at different schools, took Edie shopping, pick up from two different schools, homework with the kids, bathing the kids, blow dries Emilia’s hair, took out the bins, made sure everyone was in bed. Where is Anna and what does she do all day???

Putting to the side the whole exploitation thing if we can, he seems a very involved dad who does a lot for his kids. They are definitely spoiled and ungrateful tbough. I felt a bit bad for him when Emilia barely had a reaction to him getting her some tops she would like. He also got Edie the keyboard they asked for. Concert tickets galore. They never seen that enthused which bothers me cos they do it to show off for the camera.
I agree with all of this and don’t get me wrong I think Jonathan is a weirdo disgusting child exploiter so in no way am I saying he’s a great person but he is a very involved dad even though he exploits them which is so wrong and it can take away from any good things he does and also he’s their dad it’s just as much his responsibility to take care of them but like you said he does so much he pretty much does everything and Anna does nothing or veryyyy little. What confuses me is what kind of agreement do they have behind closed doors that makes him ok with doing everything and her doing nothing? I’m so confused what Anna does all day besides chasing after Matt.

I did think Jonathan getting those tops for E1 was thoughtful but she didn’t seem grateful and I don’t know if that’s cause they’re so spoiled that they just expect everything but I think it’s sad to see kids be ungrateful like that and not excited. It’s the parents fault when kids don’t learn to have manners cause these kids rarely say thank you and rarely appreciate what they have. At the same time those kids have been exploited for years that they’ve made a lot of that money from the channel/TikTok so they deserve the money spent on them so in a way it’s like they’re buying things with their own money rather than their parent/parents working hard to buy them things.

I do agree though E1’s reaction was like she couldn’t care less about what he got her which is sad and immediately she starts talking about something else in America she wants instead of for even 5 minutes be focused on what she had just been given. I think Jonathan buying them things sometimes across as bribing them whether that’s for them to film content with him so he can get views or maybe he genuinely is being thoughtful in that moment to make them happy but in the long run it’s not a good idea to constantly spoil kids with whatever they want cause it makes them unappreciative.

Anna does whatever she do with her bestie Matt.

Reactions: 8
I was going to ask whether it was a wig. The fiddling and constant adjusting made me wonder, plus the front looks different to the sides.
You know what, you might be on to something there! Edie touches the front constantly. We know that Edie associates being a girl, with having long hair, twirling dresses, and now wearing make up and skin care. (No child needs that much skincare, it’s not needed and could cause issues. Why has edie got benefit mascara? Crazy to me!)
Edies hair is as long as Emilia’s now, and I’m pretty sure it can’t grow that long in a short space of time, can it? In December it was just past Edies shoulders, so 4 months later it’s almost waste length. A bit suspicious. I know Edies hair isn’t poker straight naturally, and curls make it shorter, it just seems it’s grown significantly within 4 months, especially when on average hair grows half an inch a month, so my that calculation, it should only have grown 2 inches in that time

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jonathan has photoshopped long red/pink hair on Alessia on the thumbnail, making her look older than she is, she’s 7 not 21. That's not how her hair looks normally, plus he's edited that fake hair image styled over to one side to give her more of an alluring look! He is creating a look through his eyes of how he wants her to look and for other weirdos like him.

Little does she know that her dad is trying to draw attention to sicko’s like him and she has no clue what her own dad is doing. I despair.

97000776-178D-47F2-AF77-56E63338C34E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Little does she know that her dad is trying to draw attention to sicko’s like him and she has no clue what her own dad is doing. I despair.

View attachment 2902003
How do people not see this and think it’s odd?? Someone commented on a TikTok, why does he leave up questions asking personal/inappropriate things about Edie. He ignores them. Yet, he’s all over the comments asking for a “Hi”. We know why he leaves them up- more views. Sicko.
You just know some friendliest friend will justify the bad photo shopped adult hair style on Alessia, by saying “Lessi has always wanted longer hair, and her fabulous daddy has listened. What lucky children they are” They’re just as bad for not realising that NONE of the SJ kids can consent to sharing the lives online to strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I genuinely think they had a deal between them re having the kids, especially the second two. I don’t think Anna even wanted one child, she’s not maternal in the slightest! Jonathan wanted them, and one of his biggest reasons was because he wanted his channel to go far 💰 family channels were a huge thing back then!

It’s clear to anyone that the A’s were born when their views were dropping. They dragged out the name reveals and gender in soooo many videos and the only reason for that was to get views and money

Anna probably said that she’d have them if he did the majority of the parenting, and he was so desperate for fame and money he agreed.

Anna has always been lazy, before Matt became her bestie she spent 90% of the time in her bed scrolling her phone..

Jonathan’s always been more hands on, but I can’t help but think it’s because he wants content

• Sad
Reactions: 15