SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just prompted me to take a look at both his and Anna’s TikTok’s accounts and they are jarring indeed.. I cannot decide who’s is worse.

It is obvious that Jonathan is attempting to propel Edie into acting on his account but the ‘bits’ that they do are.. questionable, repulsive, vulgar, rude and down right cringe worthy. Edie has turned into an utter spoilt brat and the acting is atrocious. All they do is give sass and swear. They look very deficient in vitamins too like a zombie. Real iPad babies these poor children you take one look at their face and you can tell. It looks like both Edie and Emilia have an iMac PC in each of their bedrooms. What are under 12yr olds doing with their own computer systems worth thousands of ££££ ?!

Now onto Anna’s account y is anyone else confused as to what her job is as all her content is just her and her gay bestie. That’s it. ✨✨✨💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

In her latest TikTok showing off her most prized possession gay bestie, she tags the trans flag emoji. Bleeping hell nothing irks me more than seeing a straight white woman virtue signaling and exploiting the LGBTQ+ community for views and financial gain. They love to scrape the bottom of the barrel this family don’t they? Deplorable.

View attachment 2905458
She literally acts like Matt and Edie are accessories. She's gross - she doesn't care about LGBTQ+ rights at all, only how good they make her look.

It does make me laugh how her series "Gay dad and Trans mum" makes everyone think she is a transwoman though. She could really pass as one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Luckily for Eduardo he lives on Terf Island currently so his parents will have to move to another country if they want to give him drugs and enforce his social transition on others on an ongoing basis. I suppose they could go home to Ireland but I think all of Europe is starting to wake up to this nonsense. He might be in the first cohort of children who stand a chance of at least not suffering permanent physical damage, although the mental damage has already started.
Ireland used to send kids to the Tavistock because it didn't have a children's endocrine clinic. Tavistock is gone now So Ireland's not an option either (thank god).

I wouldn't put it past them to go to the US though. Endless doctors willing to sterilise children there.

Reactions: 11
Jonathan has photoshopped long red/pink hair on Alessia on the thumbnail, making her look older than she is, she’s 7 not 21. That's not how her hair looks normally, plus he's edited that fake hair image styled over to one side to give her more of an alluring look! He is creating a look through his eyes of how he wants her to look and for other weirdos like him.

Little does she know that her dad is trying to draw attention to sicko’s like him and she has no clue what her own dad is doing. I despair.

View attachment 2902003
Just letting you guys know I saw on Twitter this guy/account apparently creates the thumbnails of the videos for Jonathan.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I hope they couldn’t afford to go to America for E2’s sake. I wonder how much it would cost to go to America for treatment. I’m assuming you’d need frequent trips back and forward plus the appointments and medication, hotels etc. i imagine that would be very expensive. I doubt that is something that would be “kindly gifted”, well hopefully not.

Reactions: 12
I cannot even begin to understand why anyone would willingly sterilise their children! Children don’t know better.. parents (should) do! My heart aches for him!
They had the privilege to have kids and if they do go through with treatment, E2 won’t and that’s both SELFISH and SAD!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Since you guys mentioned Edie's hair I went back on Jonathan's channel to see if the growth was unusual, and I do think that it's his real hair but the way that it's styled makes it looks kinda weird lately. Just a few months ago before he started trying to straighten some of it it looked a lot more natural.

That being said, rewatching bits of older videos is quite sad. Only 7 months ago, Edie was way more sweet and didn't have the over the top drag personality on camera.

She also wasn't touching her hair constantly and was happy about toys like a normal kid.

Reactions: 9
Just letting you guys know I saw on Twitter this guy/account apparently creates the thumbnails of the videos for Jonathan.
I did wonder about this new style of thumbnails... Wow... Why would anyone openly want to be associated with this train wreck ?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He must be a sicko too so, the fact he photo shopped E1’s head onto a more “mature” body with a tight top on when in the actual video she was covered up in a baggy hoodie.
She seems to wear that a lot, poor girl probably trying to hide from her fathers oogling eyes 🤮😢

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen at least 4 or 5 accounts on Twitter with that video going around in the past few days. The comments are full of toxic and hateful comments from absolute wackjobs. Just another thing these poor kids are now exposed too. Jonathan will probably love the free promo 🙄

I thought the thumbnails were way too similar to a lot of other accounts, the Fivver guy is probably making bank! Knows how things go viral by the looks of it too 🤢

I do laugh though as lazy Jonathan aka Mr Expert Youtube Guru, can’t even scratch together a basic thumbnail 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand the mentality of these two parents, surely our biggest task is to protect our kids and they are putting them out there for anyone to watch so they can make money from it!! Why isn’t this illegal!! Can you imagine your kids reading awful stuff about themselves and it’s because of what you have filmed and put out there and shared about your child??? Makes me so cross, that digital footprint is there forever.

• Sad
If even E2 is over the trans flag Anna then maybe you should just chill the f*** out and stop using it at every given opportunity. It’s nothing but a clickbait accessory

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm looking at the guys portfolio and honestly his tshirt designs are "eh" might be someone's taste, but his YouTube thumbnails are all terrible... its like he turns the saturation up to the MAX and makes the people look like really strange animations. I know we all have to earn money somehow but yiiikes

Reactions: 8
B23FD99A-EB0F-4B69-B804-62221C278D09.jpeg

Anna looks deranged here. Losing her mind because Matt hasn’t seen the movie ‘13 going on 30’.:rolleyes:

More derangement.
EE22C0E1-75FD-4A12-918F-2FD4859F98E9.jpeg

“my best friend has a sick obsession”

Yes, we know…it’s you Matt, she has a sick obsession with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Solo parenting a thing now? Do most people not just parent there children? She done a reel about Saturday routine she drops two off to a class gets food delivered and then picks up two kids and says it's solo parenting. Influencers are so strange. Plus the poor children wouldn't be hard to know where they are so dangerous.

Reactions: 17
Solo parenting a thing now? Do most people not just parent there children? She done a reel about Saturday routine she drops two off to a class gets food delivered and then picks up two kids and says it's solo parenting. Influencers are so strange. Plus the poor children wouldn't be hard to know where they are so dangerous.
solo parenting is generally used by single parents so she's just using it to stir up drama and get engagement from people asking if her and j aren't together anymore :rolleyes:

solo parenting is generally used by single parents so she's just using it to stir up drama and get engagement from people asking if her and j aren't together anymore :rolleyes:
Its so weird.. because that is not solo parenting. Its not like its an activity that requires both parents and one is absent. Sure, both parents can do it.. but typically one parent does drop offs and pick ups for some activities. They use certain terms so loosely! Very weird!

Reactions: 16
I think Jon solo parents everyday, as it looks like Anna styles 1 kid’s hair and that's her parenting for the day. The rest, (after workout, shower, glam), is Matt and pancakes, some fish cooked at 11:30 for dinner and scrolling Instagram in bed. Maybe she starts a load of laundry with 5-10 products added in and she’s in bed for the night at 8 pm.

Reactions: 18
I think Jon solo parents everyday, as it looks like Anna styles 1 kid’s hair and that's her parenting for the day. The rest, (after workout, shower, glam), is Matt and pancakes, some fish cooked at 11:30 for dinner and scrolling Instagram in bed. Maybe she starts a load of laundry with 5-10 products added in and she’s in bed for the night at 8 pm.
Jon solo

Screenshot_20240430_222854_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The constant posts her and Matt tag each other in on their stories they could just message each other those posts instead LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO! they are both so attention seeking and both of them are immature. It’s the most forced friendship ever and she’s made her whole life revolve around Matt it’s strange. What hope do the poor kids have when their mother is absent majority of the time cause she’s obsessed with spending time with Matt and even when she is in her childrens presence it’s like she’s zoned out not interested in being there and just wants to be away from her kids as much as possible. Then their dad is a weirdo desperate to exploit and use the kids for content every chance he gets. Neither parent is keeping these kids safe!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.