SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think 21 is too far. couldn't be less than 90 minutes each way door to door.

i'm sure we'll soon find out one way or another, they were hardly shy about giving away details of the last place they all went to.

i agree with @Whatsmyname30 that A2's top could be school uniform, that's partly why i posted the link above to dover's green school, the colour scheme seems just right and the badge, if that's what it is, plausibly the same.

That school only goes up until the end of year 2 though, so A2 would only be there a term? Doubt even these two would be daft enough to move a child for one term?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That school only goes up until the end of year 2 though, so A2 would only be there a term? Doubt even these two would be daft enough to move a child for one term?
good research, i like it. well... i suppose A1 is the only one of the two who's wearing the kit... maybe it's a feeder into a neighbouring primary and/or they're sending the two A's to different new schools [tho that would seem a bit odd]

I think that it's the school that E1 got into for high school. For some reason they have had issues with current school and now pulled them all out and it will be more convenient with the school run in the future.
It's all about convenience for them. And as someone else said Jono likes the idea of a less restrictive school cos he hated school.
---
If it's the one I'm thinking of it goes up to Y11

i think 21 is too far. couldn't be less than 90 minutes each way door to door.

i'm sure we'll soon find out one way or another, they were hardly shy about giving away details of the last place they all went to.

i agree with @Whatsmyname30 that A2's top could be school uniform, that's partly why i posted the link above to dover's green school, the colour scheme seems just right and the badge, if that's what it is, plausibly the same.

we all know full well that jono will slip up or Anna will on where they go to school.

Reactions: 1
This family is weird. But I also find the fact that some of you are googling schools etc very weird 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This family is weird. But I also find the fact that some of you are googling schools etc very weird 😫
When you have been invested in the children’s well being for a long time, you may think differently, obviously a lot of us have seen daily videos for many years hence the investment.
—————————————

I wonder if joliar is trying to get e2 into acting school .

Reactions: 7
When you have been invested in the children’s well being for a long time, you may think differently, obviously a lot of us have seen daily videos for many years hence the investment.
—————————————

What does knowing where the kids go to school have to do with their wellbeing? What difference does it make to you? Its just weird 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
This! I dip in and out of this thread but the googling schools is weird AF to me.

And you're not invested in the children's wellbeing if you're trying to find it where they go to school - admit it, you're just being a nosy fucker. 😄 And on a serious note, you can't complain about A&J leaking badges/school info etc if you're here sharing links to the schools you think they go to. That's just as bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This! I dip in and out of this thread but the googling schools is weird AF to me.

And you're not invested in the children's wellbeing if you're trying to find it where they go to school - admit it, you're just being a nosy fucker. 😄 And on a serious note, you can't complain about A&J leaking badges/school info etc if you're here sharing links to the schools you think they go to. That's just as bad.
Or, perhaps they're just showing how easy it would be for someone with more nefarious intent to find them? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Or, perhaps they're just showing how easy it would be for someone with more nefarious intent to find them? :unsure:
But you don't know whether someone with nefarious intent is reading here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still putting the same info out there.

All anyone is proving by doing that is that they, too, don't care about safeguarding the kids.

Reactions: 10
What does knowing where the kids go to school have to do with their wellbeing? What difference does it make to you? Its just weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m curious what type of school they chose. Not the particular school. The type of school (eg a Waldorf school) says a lot about Jono’s choices as a parent. I really don’t care to know the name - I’m not even in the UK. It’s interesting how private schools are seen in the UK? Are the public schools in their part if the UK no good? It doesn’t seem like J and A have much interest in preparing their kids for an intellectual future. Isn’t E1 going to be an singer? Also why don’t they send E1 off to boarding school? Less parenting for them.

This feels absolutely terrible to say but the SJs are 100% waiting for one of their kids to be seriously ill so they can starting making money out of it. Most families would feel that it's the most earth shattering news, but those idiots would absolutely relish it. Scum.
I remember saying this exact thing a couple of years ago… with how much chocolate and “food” full of cancer-causing ingredients they give them, the beauty products riddled with neurotoxic poisonous chemicals…. It’s like they’re trying to slowly kill them. If any or them (god forbid) were to b come seriously ill they absolutely would 100% exploit the hell out it. They could give a rat’s ass about their poor little souls. It has always been and always ever will be all about their narcissistic selves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
—————————————

Mmmmm…. Nope..
It’s borderline stalking behaviour..
I’ve been following them for over 10 years, granted from a distance the past few years..
But if they haven’t posted themselves where the school is or a picture of a school crest then I don’t think people should be looking it up and posting where they think the kids are going.

If you’re doxing their school then you’re apart of their endangerment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I only know their previous school because they were constantly showinh badges on uniforms. I am sure they will 'leak' this school too, they just can't help themselves.

I just hope the kids will like it, and they will have adults around them who actually care about their wellbeing and education - something their parents couldn't give two sh*ts about.

I’m so confused. I haven’t watched them in a while. So the older daughter? Is she going to stage school for senior school? Is the second kid no longer in any education at all? I see she has announced the 2 younger kids have moved to a new school.

Reactions: 3
I only know their previous school because they were constantly showinh badges on uniforms. I am sure they will 'leak' this school too, they just can't help themselves.
yeah, it wasn't until people started reporting them to the school that anna made an effort to cover the badges but by then it was too late.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5

Aren’t we all being nosey by being here?

I have never shared their schools 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Aren’t we all being nosey by being here?

I have never shared their schools 👍🏻
To an extent, yes. But there's being nosy and there's googling schools in their area to find out where the kids go. That's a bit much, really and this kind of thing is one of the reasons Tattle gets a bad rep.

Reactions: 10
I have no interest in which particular school. Just if it was state or private so I could work out how far the ship has sunk 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35